First Prev
of 7
Next Last
pickett

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 May 14, 2013
is tonight, lets all go up there give Mullins and his cronies HELL for running off the best Superintenant we ever had!!
Not coming back

Hodgenville, KY

#2 May 14, 2013
pickett wrote:
is tonight, lets all go up there give Mullins and his cronies HELL for running off the best Superintenant we ever had!!
Good luck with that
hum

United States

#10 May 15, 2013
They will hire whoever is willing to do their dirty work...basically a fool.
Know

Duluth, GA

#11 May 15, 2013
hum wrote:
They will hire whoever is willing to do their dirty work...basically a fool.
. We know who.
wondering

Lebanon, KY

#12 May 15, 2013
Know wrote:
<quoted text>. We know who.
yes and deleting post will make no difference it will all come out and will prove what we all know to begin with of whom they want especially once they pick
really

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 May 15, 2013
Did anyone show up?
we the people

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 May 16, 2013
you VOTED them in VOTE them OUT...........
heard

Lebanon, KY

#15 May 16, 2013
we the people wrote:
you VOTED them in VOTE them OUT..........
heard you got to wait 18 months don't know for sure.
wow

Duluth, GA

#16 May 16, 2013
heard wrote:
<quoted text>heard you got to wait 18 months don't know for sure.

Somebody needs to call the state in and get them removed before they destroy our school system!!!
Mom

Columbia, KY

#17 May 16, 2013
Someone should start a petition calling for the board members to resign. I'm not sure on the number of signatures that would be required, I'm sure with everyones outrage there would be enough. If not then we have to wait until the next election and pray that someone runs against them if not then we are stuck with them. They forced out Hamilton, someone should do the same with them. I would however I don't have the time to get it setup. Someone needs to set up in a good location (maybe Wal-Mart or Kroger) and collect signatures. Just an idea!
Dad

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 May 16, 2013
Is a gas man really in charge of the marion co school system?
Mom

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 May 16, 2013
Dad wrote:
Is a gas man really in charge of the marion co school system?
hmm, no. but hey that's a gas ain't it?

What sand pit have you been living in to even think this is possibly true. hahahaha, you are so funny!
Bro N The Lord

Richmond, KY

#20 May 16, 2013
Someone said that the b-members should have children n the co schools, if not, they need to leave that position. Mr. Chuck Hamilton should have remained as Sup. but their is some power play here. Let's see what ties the next Sup. has with any b-member, if any, then make that member leave with a fine of some kind.
Guys

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 May 17, 2013
How did the board run Chuck off? They wanted better communication between the two parties? Is that asking too much?
Ps...state law does not require board members to have children in the schools!
nobody

Lebanon, KY

#22 May 17, 2013
i agree, nobody ran chuck off, he just quit! he can collect his retirement check and teach at a college part time and not have to put up with the daily bs.

you really think he was here for the students/faculty/staff? if so, a "communication" problem with a board member would not have run him off. he just quit and walked away.
that

Lebanon, KY

#23 May 17, 2013
nobody wrote:
i agree, nobody ran chuck off, he just quit! he can collect his retirement check and teach at a college part time and not have to put up with the daily bs.
you really think he was here for the students/faculty/staff? if so, a "communication" problem with a board member would not have run him off. he just quit and walked away.
and who believes that?He had big plans for the schools and kids
everyone

Lebanon, KY

#24 May 17, 2013
Bro N The Lord wrote:
Someone said that the b-members should have children n the co schools, if not, they need to leave that position. Mr. Chuck Hamilton should have remained as Sup. but their is some power play here. Let's see what ties the next Sup. has with any b-member, if any, then make that member leave with a fine of some kind.
Everyone knows who this will be.
esp

Lebanon, KY

#25 May 17, 2013
Mom wrote:
Someone should start a petition calling for the board members to resign. I'm not sure on the number of signatures that would be required, I'm sure with everyones outrage there would be enough. If not then we have to wait until the next election and pray that someone runs against them if not then we are stuck with them. They forced out Hamilton, someone should do the same with them. I would however I don't have the time to get it setup. Someone needs to set up in a good location (maybe Wal-Mart or Kroger) and collect signatures. Just an idea!
especially if they hire the charmer that doesn't follow the dress code
Know

United States

#26 May 17, 2013
She will get her way always does
isn

Lebanon, KY

#27 May 17, 2013
Know wrote:
She will get her way always does
isn't that why she acts friendly till in the position, she had to assume the position already and people weren't pleased at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min not falling for it 4,650
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 10 min Anne52 81,634
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 21 min NTRPRNR1 153,264
crazy guy sitting across from wendys 2 hr josh riley 1
crazy guy sitting across wendys 2 hr josh riley 1
eric washington 3 hr Chocolate fan 7
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr really 26,271
•••
•••

Loretto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••