To all the thieves in New Haven

Posted in the Loretto Forum

Melissa LaFollette

Frankfort, KY

#1 Jun 11, 2012
Friday one of you broke into my house and stole; among other things, my dead grandmother's wedding ring. This ring has absoletly no monetary value, the "diamond" is nothing more than cut glass; however, it's priceless to me. I will give you $500 for it's return, no questions asked ... much more than the $5 you MIGHT receive at a pawn shop or the alternative of just 'throwing' it away. Otherwise, as most of your already know ... all eyes are on you -- returning this ring would cut you some slack; otherwise .... Id suggest you keep a close watch over your shoulder.
sorry

Flemingsburg, KY

#2 Jun 11, 2012
That is terrible.
Same for us. We have nothing of value. Times are
too hard, sold what was worth anything.
I will say this.
Anyone comes into my house is flat out getting shot.
Shot dead.
look out

Lubbock, TX

#3 Jun 11, 2012
You thieves have messed up royally this time. You had better give the ring & whatever else back cuz if Old Timer Bernard LaFallette gets to you, you may end up in the swamps of Louisiana! Not relevant but Melissa you are one fine lookin woman! If I were single Id try datin you in a heartbeat. Can't believe your single. Rondevu???
Mental illness

Georgetown, KY

#4 Jun 12, 2012
Lyon station thieves.
my way of thinging

United States

#5 Jun 13, 2012
you go melissa girl thieves are the worst,My daddy use to say if you will lie you will steal and i believe that. Its a damn shame people bust their ass to get ahead and in an instant it can be taken away.I know the ring means more than anything of value they could have taken. Don't get interstate to put in a system because I got one and their service sucks. I hope Bernard does get hold of them and I bet they don't steal anymore. I wouldn't want Sue on me.
budmann

Bloomsdale, MO

#6 Jun 22, 2012
Probably someone she knows and Bernard is no saint a big crook
Cali

Georgetown, KY

#7 Jun 24, 2012
budmann wrote:
Melissa needs her pedigree read.
Cali

Georgetown, KY

#8 Jun 24, 2012
budmann wrote:
Melissa needs to have her pedigree read.
bad

Georgetown, KY

#9 Jun 25, 2012
I believe all thieves need to be behind bars where they can have things taken from them!
bbb

New Haven, KY

#10 Apr 25, 2013
stole a couple stuff of mine too get a effing job and off the drugs u drugdealin f*gs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I know it's strange 2 hr Jesus is a lie 2
Women of Mcdonalds?? 4 hr Wonderer 1
jennifer at arbys (Apr '13) 6 hr true 18
autumn spalding Fri autumn 33
woman beaten Fri that chick 1
why would Fri Good guy 5
Any good looking women in lebanon? Fri Good guy 9
More from around the web

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE