Monster in laws
Axel

Hodgenville, KY

#1 Jun 26, 2012
Has anyone on here have the inlaws from hell? I sure do. My brother in law is constintly coming over uninvited, empting our fridge, hell, he even crashes on the couch for the night with out any regard to what me and my wife have planned. We have gotten in several fist fights over the years for the way he talks to my wife. His own sister!
I'm at my wits ends. I doubt I'm alone in this boat too. Care to vent LOL
youknowit

Louisville, KY

#2 Dec 26, 2012
Lmfao! I know exactly what you're feeling. Pack up and move or better yet, f*** with him every time he's over. Pour cold water on him while in the shower, when he gets out of the shower, grow water on him followed by flour. Put something slick all over the floor and yell like you need help, he sounds arrogant enough to run just to brag. Put plastic wrap in the doorways, then tape. Wax off his eyebrows in his sleep. You keep on and he should get tired of it. I would. Good luck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dawn Vick (Nov '14) 10 hr Comical 24
What happened in Springfield? Helicopter at boa... 10 hr SpringCat 1
brookhaven women and what they will stoop too (Sep '14) 11 hr prettyNpink 48
Charlie Osbourn 16 hr just saying 11
Kim bell 22 hr seth 7
wondering 22 hr Dasa 13
WMES Paula Walston Mon Mee 11
More from around the web

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE