Campbellsville, KY

#1 Jun 22, 2013
How's the food
Lenny

Campbellsville, KY

#2 Jun 23, 2013
Silly wrote:
How's the food
omg I ate there satuarday night and have been so sick all night. I had the seafood and prime rib. I've had the shits
Scooter

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Jun 23, 2013
Silly and Lenny. Both showing magnolia,,,,,,youuuuuurrrrreee not the same person..........are you
Johnny

Campbellsville, KY

#4 Jun 23, 2013
Silly wrote:
How's the food
I ate there sat night and got food poisoning. Dident even get home and had to stop and shit like a goose. Been sick for over a day with the shits.
misty

Lebanon, KY

#5 Jun 24, 2013
Scooter wrote:
Silly and Lenny. Both showing magnolia,,,,,,youuuuuurrrrreee not the same person..........are you
scooter are u schlosser?
fyi

Lebanon, KY

#6 Jun 24, 2013
misty wrote:
<quoted text>scooter are u schlosser?
The schlossers no longer run the still house. Duh, can't you tell?
shadows

Lexington, KY

#7 Jun 24, 2013
I have not ate there since new managenment, but from what i've heard, it's not good. For example; cold baked potatoe that the waiter stuck their finger into it to check for theirselves after being told it was cold, it was taken back to kitchen, microwaved and brought back with the finger hole still in it. They complained to manager and was brushed off by him. This is not the only complaint that i've heard, it's a shame too, what a beautiful building.
SAD

Bedias, TX

#8 Jun 24, 2013
NM,..BM
fyi

Lebanon, KY

#9 Jun 24, 2013
SAD wrote:
NM,..BM
?
noo

Lebanon, KY

#10 Jun 26, 2013
fyi wrote:
<quoted text>
The schlossers no longer run the still house. Duh, can't you tell?
no
Lol

Chicago, IL

#11 Jul 1, 2013
The stillhouse is a joke guys. Ps. Necey, shave your arms please. Couple nights ago, i ate there she served my food with hairy arms. I couldn't eat the food after that. The food they serve they get from Walmart. I see em buying stuff there all the time. I feel bad for the workers there. To have to put up with that.
people talk

Lebanon, KY

#12 Jul 7, 2013
Yea, she the owner and i heard shes workin with the fbi to bring down jonny. She is triflin! Fake ass yellow grill. You'd think with all the money she's pocketin off her busness and employees she'd buy some new teeth. I feel for the guy she with. He's a smart man, a blind man tho. She gonna bring em all down. Sad sad....keep runnin jonny. Law needs to catch that crooked boss, I forgot they won't cause she a rat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle Morris Affair 30 min Sad but true 1
Yellow Nissan xterra 1 hr Nicleback 5
Josh 1 hr Nicleback 1
Women Beaters/Drug users of Lebanon 2 hr Renn 10
Angel preston (Jun '15) 15 hr Truth 18
Sweet southern feet 15 hr Truth 8
Hardee's in lebanon 15 hr Sucks 3

Loretto Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance