#1 Jul 19, 2011
what is her real name?????

Glasgow, KY

#2 Jul 25, 2011
Gambler wrote:
what is her real name?????

United States

#3 Jul 25, 2011
Geneva Clark She is a great person i went to school with her.
oh pleaze

New Haven, KY

#4 Jan 14, 2012
She is a crack ho!!
the man

Finchville, KY

#5 Jan 18, 2012
how old is this lady i used to know a ladfy in new have years ago that every one called beaver never new her real name this was back in the late 80s

Glasgow, KY

#6 Jan 18, 2012
40's I think

Niagara Falls, NY

#7 Jan 18, 2012
Poor woman| here's to the cut that never heals , the more you rub it the better it feels. wash it , scrub it & rub it like hell , but you still have the fishy smell
the man

Finchville, KY

#8 Jan 19, 2012
is she still around new haven she was bald back the is the same woman

Hodgenville, KY

#10 Jan 25, 2012
the man

Waddy, KY

#11 Jan 25, 2012
the girl i knew back then either shaved her head or something all i know is she had no hair

Bardstown, KY

#12 Mar 4, 2012
If any of you knew her at any point in time then you would know the reason she has no hair is due to a nervous disorder that happened when she was younger after her mother passed away! Grow the fuck up! It would be different to check and see how she is and has been doin but to go as far as being a low life and talking about something u have no clue about is really sickening! And GUMPnf how you no what it smells like?????? Hmmmm rumor and gossip makes the world go around huh! Hope if something tragic happens to u that someone talks as much trash about u as you do others!

Clarkson, KY

#13 Mar 5, 2012
if u knew what u was talking about, you would know her mother is not dead.... and she use 2 pick her hair out and eat it...

Glasgow, KY

#14 Mar 5, 2012
I always thought it was something like that but I never asked because even though I was curious, it was none of my business. She is not the only one in the world with this condition. I knew her a long time ago & she has a heart of gold.

Georgetown, KY

#15 Mar 5, 2012
and she's a crack head wh8re

United States

#16 Mar 5, 2012
an what are u?
yea wrote:
and she's a crack head wh8re
the man

Louisville, KY

#17 Mar 7, 2012
i never ask her about her hair didnt think it was any of my business i wasnt saying any thing bad about her saw the post and ask a question it has been over 20 years since i saw this lady and i was curious if it was the same woman thats all when i knew her she was nice.

New Haven, KY

#18 Apr 25, 2013
she has alepecia dumfucks it's a disease where u lose all ur hair geez

United States

#19 Apr 28, 2013
20 Buck an she will suck thehead off your d**k an swollow your load

Louisville, KY

#20 Apr 28, 2013
you would do it for nothing.
bob wrote:
20 Buck an she will suck thehead off your d**k an swollow your load

Louisville, KY

#21 May 18, 2013
y'all are sickening nothing to do but gossip.......are you so lonely. I am on here to find a rental house y'all are New Haven sick, people talk about New haven all the time, didn't believe it until now wow sick people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gays in leb tht want to hav sex..(leave name nd... (Sep '11) 5 hr master 16
Joe Shuck (Oct '10) 5 hr friend 17
curious 5 hr friend 1
does anyone know jonathan? (Aug '08) 5 hr friend 5
Steven Hargis 6 hr friend 2
angela shewmaker 12 hr annoyed 1
Lebanon Police Suck (Mar '12) 15 hr raywick 48
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Loretto Mortgages