50 year old men going after these 22 ...

50 year old men going after these 22 to 30 gals

Created by just reading on Dec 4, 2008

116 votes

Click on an option to vote

what u think

need feed back

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
older guy

Pearland, TX

#46 Mar 9, 2012
Yhe old guy wants to feel,feel feel it once more in life what is now gone ,it's a sad feeling .H e doesm't care how it looks ,if he looks young ,he wants to just feel young,just like a woman wants to feel sexy and viverant to a man after she is not that no more ,but she wants to feel it again understand??
happy

Trivandrum, India

#47 Apr 27, 2012
I am 36, recently divorced, and dating a 56-year-old man. He is the nicest guy I ever met. Well behaved, gentle, affectionate.. I totally like his company and plan to keep it going ... Sex is good.. Life is peaceful...
for sure

Springfield, KY

#48 Jul 12, 2012
you are just as sick as he is. the truth no one ur age don't want u that so u had to get and old pervert nobody would fool with.
50 ManSpeaks

Columbia, MO

#49 Jul 23, 2012
So many of we older men long for what we either once had or wished we would have had in our younger days.
I have come to accept that no beatiful young women would have romantic feelings for me. It is one of the most depressing realities of getting old.
Anytime a beatiful young woman is friendly or flirty the longing is palpable. I know it's kinda pathetic and creepy but I don't think I'm alone.
Youth is truly wasted on the young.
good

Glasgow, KY

#50 Jul 23, 2012
Steve Nalley is one of those men..is he any good? It would be hot to have sex with him
good

Glasgow, KY

#51 Jul 23, 2012
Steve Nalley is one of them men is he any good? Would be hot to have sex with him
Hilwa

Hopkins, MN

#52 Jan 20, 2013
I just turned 24, and have been dating my man for two years now. He just turned 53. We have a deep physical and emotional connection that puzzles people. I graduated from college, run my own business, so no sugar daddy issues for me. We are on completely different extremes but have made it work so far.. He is white, I am black. He is Christian, I am Muslim. He is conservative, and I am liberal.. Even with all those odds stacked against us, we have made it work..
:)
SBaby

United States

#53 May 19, 2013
no daddy issues wrote:
I'm a 30yr old woman. I grew up in a stable home with a close family. I run 2 successful businesses, got my own place, car and about to buy a Harley!...and i am dating a 51yr old man, who makes my body come alive. We have an emotional and physical connection and i think people should just stop judging...coz i don't give a.....!!!!
AMEN!!! I went on a first date with a 50 year old man last night I'm 33. He said all the right stuff...did all the right stuff. He took me DANCING!!! Held me tight as we swayed and grooved to the live blues band... No man my age has ever come so real or so sweet OR so sexy. "Makes my body come alive", that's about right!!!!
4sure

Springfield, KY

#54 May 20, 2013
the younger are way better, they know have to use it. 50 and up are to old and saggy not,my type for sure.
Crazy girl

Elizabethtown, KY

#55 Jun 22, 2013
There a 56 yr old man n Loretto dateing that 24 old red head and he cheating on her with a another girl and I am think what the hell he is a old f****** b****££ what can u said they most have knew what they was getting into
Sexy momma

Elizabethtown, KY

#56 Jun 22, 2013
Gerard mattingly is one of those guys am 28 he played me like a game of basketball
know

Lebanon, KY

#57 Jun 27, 2013
Crazy girl wrote:
There a 56 yr old man n Loretto dateing that 24 old red head and he cheating on her with a another girl and I am think what the hell he is a old f****** b****££ what can u said they most have knew what they was getting into
if its that one guy i know he always does it
just asking

Jasper, IN

#58 Jan 15, 2014
why is it if a 50 year old man dates a 20 year old girl who is very attractive it is wrong. but if she is a 20 year old girl fat and ugly we seem to look the other way? just asking
vickeyjohnsob

United States

#59 May 29, 2015
I'm a32 yrd old female and date a 50 yrd old and get along great and we are in love a lot but I don't think 50 yrd old should date a girl under 30 but that my opinion 2os is to young but that my opinion again
vickeyjohnson

United States

#60 May 29, 2015
I'm a 32 yrd old female who date a 50 yrd old male and we get along great and love each other vvery much but a 50 yrd should not date a women under 30 20s is to young but that my opinion
Mature

El Sobrante, CA

#61 Apr 15, 2016
I worked alot of hours and missed out on things my wife would have loved to do.thirty five years later she passed. I spent the seven years knowing she was going every day was a blessing. I don't want to bury another another. I want people to know to cherish each other and make each day better than the last, because it may be the last day of being alive.
Not jealous

Montoursville, PA

#62 Wednesday Jul 27
gossips wrote:
why dont every 1 in loretto mind there own fukin
buisness and it would be a better place.especially
if this topixs site were to disappear that would be great!!!! because all that on here is a bunch of old bit*hes with nuthin better to do then have there jelous nose in everyonelses ass!!!!!!!!!
Why are you here???
Not jealous

Montoursville, PA

#63 Wednesday Jul 27
A 50 something older man with a 20 year old is just so disgusting.. First of all it has a lot to do with molesting tendencies.. Second obviously he needs to wake up take a look around at what society does to these perverts!! And last but not least she's just a baby.. And before u know it he'll be prosecuted for molesting a child next.. Sick twisted and totally needs a psych eval
Not jealous

Montoursville, PA

#64 Wednesday Jul 27
Oh wait I'm so sorry, the 50 year old and the 20 year old need psych evaluations, obviously there are a whole lot of issues in that relationship.. And the whole it gets his ex jealous bs um probably not jealous more like embarrassed for him!! Get over yourself, you obviously are a social reject to have to hook on to a 50 year old dude!! Who's going to want a 20 something girl who obviously can't get a younger guy!! The 20 something is obviously looking to get her 50 something's ex jealous!! I'm wondering who is jealous of who..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff Gribbins 1 hr what 4
Matthew Coyle 1 hr funny 5
Justina Tungate &family 5 hr Tracy 6
toyotomi 9 hr Curious 10
Jay Nixon 12 hr Justme 1
third shift at TG (Apr '15) 19 hr Mad dog 16
Lebanon 19 hr why 4

Loretto Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance