50 year old men going after these 22 ...

50 year old men going after these 22 to 30 gals

Created by just reading on Dec 4, 2008

116 votes

Click on an option to vote

what u think

need feed back

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
just reading

Hodgenville, KY

#1 Dec 4, 2008
what do you think about this
What I Think Is

Bardstown, KY

#2 Dec 4, 2008
just reading wrote:
what do you think about this
If a thirty year old woman wants to date a 50year old man or vise versa that is their own choice. To each its own, as long as they are of age, I have no negative response. No offense at all to you, but ppl need to stop being so judgemental and take care of their own. I agree that it does look kinda funny to see couples of such age difference and I would be upset if it were my child.
just reading

Lexington, KY

#3 Dec 7, 2008
what if they are in early 20s
What I Think Is

Bardstown, KY

#4 Dec 8, 2008
just reading wrote:
what if they are in early 20s
They are of age even tho it may be alittle weird, if they accept then I guess it would be their right. I don't think she should have to put up with a man bothering her if she doesn't like it tho. Tell em to take a hike!!!
old man lol

Brownsville, KY

#5 Dec 8, 2008
Maybe it's the other way around.Young girls going after older men who are more mature,not into drugs or dealing drugs to make a living.We know how to treat a lady.
truth

Rineyville, KY

#6 Dec 8, 2008
Its nasty.The girls must be hard up.Whos doing this?
just reading

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Dec 8, 2008
i agree with truth i think that a real man a true gentleman wouldnt put his self in this position.
LOL

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Dec 24, 2008
THEY WANT TO DO IT TO LOOK YOUNG AGAIN. THE YOUNG WOMAN WANT A SUGAR DADDY, BUT THEN THAT GET'S OLD. SOONER OR LATER THEY FIND A YOUNG STUD AND THE OLD FELLOW IS SITTING AT HOME WAITING FOR HER TO COME HOME, OR RUN'S OUT OF MONEY AND THEY ARE GONE.
youngest

Campbellsville, KY

#10 Dec 28, 2008
so true lol so true old fart deservers it for going for it lol
good guy

Greenbrier, AR

#11 Jan 2, 2009
I myself like a more mature woman.
he said she said

Crockett, TX

#12 Jan 3, 2009
I think that we need to stick someone more our age you have more in common.
fifty

Bardstown, KY

#13 Mar 24, 2009
let me tell why they like it, cause we 50 and screw like we twenty, and stay hard til get off 5,6,7,8,10 times, thats why they like it
real man

Centerville, TX

#14 Mar 24, 2009
na not so u just all jacked up on viriga u nasty man
BBB

United States

#15 Apr 3, 2009
All I know is I never had so many 18 to 30 yr old girls available to me untill I was maybe 45. Maybe it is just because they like someone with some authority that knows how to treat them.No offense to younger guys ar all ,but lots of girls go thru a stage when they like older men.
It is no harm no foul as long as everyone realizes it hardly ever last.
not a sugar daddy

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Apr 6, 2009
LOL wrote:
THEY WANT TO DO IT TO LOOK YOUNG AGAIN. THE YOUNG WOMAN WANT A SUGAR DADDY, BUT THEN THAT GET'S OLD. SOONER OR LATER THEY FIND A YOUNG STUD AND THE OLD FELLOW IS SITTING AT HOME WAITING FOR HER TO COME HOME, OR RUN'S OUT OF MONEY AND THEY ARE GONE.
some might just do that i myself plan on holding on to mine,he's the most wonderful thing in my life,i like just sitting around the house with him,and it just totaly pisses off his ex.besides the older the violin the sweeter the music.
shelly

Buffalo, TX

#17 Apr 7, 2009
you men think ok to date these young girls have serious issues its like have sex with your own child your grown men you should act like it these young women for most part confuse and looking for a father figure as for you old guys you got real issuses if you yhink ok to date such young women there lot of women your own age to choose from stop re living your youth and embarrassing your own kids
Mike

Porirua, New Zealand

#18 Jun 13, 2009
It may be a process of natural selection? Older men (60 - 70+) who are still virile have proven genetic advantages in terms of longevity which should be passed into the human gene pool to promote the longevity of thes species. Would you rather die as a healthy 90+ year old or get ill and die in your 50's. Maybe there is a deeper rationale behind this than just "dirty old man" syndrome?

What do you think?
need

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Jul 22, 2009
have needs
no daddy issues

South Africa

#23 Aug 12, 2009
I'm a 30yr old woman. I grew up in a stable home with a close family. I run 2 successful businesses, got my own place, car and about to buy a Harley!...and i am dating a 51yr old man, who makes my body come alive. We have an emotional and physical connection and i think people should just stop judging...coz i don't give a.....!!!!
gossips

Elizabethtown, KY

#24 Aug 12, 2009
why dont every 1 in loretto mind there own fukin
buisness and it would be a better place.especially
if this topixs site were to disappear that would be great!!!! because all that on here is a bunch of old bit*hes with nuthin better to do then have there jelous nose in everyonelses ass!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jacki murphy 2 hr In the know 1
Library is a WASTE 3 hr bookworm 8
Dr Kriegler 3 hr our loss 4
Women Beaters/Drug users of Lebanon 3 hr shane 14
Greg Chesser and Eric Jones 3 hr KaRmA 1
Michelle Morris Affair 5 hr Someone is jealous 5
Nude photographer (Jun '17) 16 hr Nunya 6

Loretto Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance