kenneth hatton
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
somebody

Demotte, IN

#1 Jun 30, 2012
Does anybody know where kenneth is hanging out at
kenneths ol lady

Tucker, GA

#2 Mar 26, 2013
Why you wanna know?
good deal

Bardstown, KY

#3 Apr 3, 2013
somebody wrote:
Does anybody know where kenneth is hanging out at
He is at the motel.
Friend

Chicago, IL

#4 May 26, 2013
I heard that he is hung like a horse
Ralph

Greensburg, KY

#5 May 26, 2013
Do know where he is but I got 8 inches.
his woman

La Vergne, TN

#6 May 27, 2013
Its mine. Back the f@*k off. If I catch a bitch tryin for his shit, you will f@*kin die. Belive that.
Due

Bardstown, KY

#8 Jun 11, 2013
kenneths ol lady wrote:
Why you wanna know?
what ol lady I didn't know he had one he said he was single
Brooke

Bardstown, KY

#9 Jun 11, 2013
Friend wrote:
I heard that he is hung like a horse
he is
Somebody that knows

Bardstown, KY

#10 Jun 11, 2013
his woman wrote:
Its mine. Back the f@*k off. If I catch a bitch tryin for his shit, you will f@*kin die. Belive that.
what are you talking about its yours and everybody else's too he [email protected] around on you all the time with the girls at work he got them in Springfield lebon shelbyville Bardstown any town he goes to work at he [email protected] with the girls he doing you just like he done the other girls he was with he even [email protected] around the whole time he was with his wife so if there some girl asking about him then he has already been with her and he will never stop whoring around so you need to stop and think about who you are with and if you want to look stupid or not I know all about him
his woman

Antioch, TN

#11 Jun 12, 2013
Somebody that knows wrote:
<quoted text>what are you talking about its yours and everybody else's too he [email protected] around on you all the time with the girls at work he got them in Springfield lebon shelbyville Bardstown any town he goes to work at he [email protected] with the girls he doing you just like he done the other girls he was with he even [email protected] around the whole time he was with his wife so if there some girl asking about him then he has already been with her and he will never stop whoring around so you need to stop and think about who you are with and if you want to look stupid or not I know all about him
I think its funny that you can talk all that sh*t, but you won't put your name on here? You can say all the lies about him you want, but your a [email protected] coward if you can't own up to it.
just reading

Ashburn, VA

#12 Jun 12, 2013
um sounds like either love is blind or dumb u should prolly ake her advice and leave that dick alone shit orwrap it p in saran wrap and get texed evry month. men r pigs and id almost put money down that she was tellin u the truth
Karma

United States

#13 Oct 4, 2013
His old lady ant abt nothing she is all mouth ... He has spent all of time with me behind her back and yes he has a lot of girls on the side.. BUT NO HE IS NOT HUNG LIKE A HORSE THAT'S A LIE..
curious

La Vergne, TN

#14 Oct 9, 2013
Karma wrote:
His old lady ant abt nothing she is all mouth ... He has spent all of time with me behind her back and yes he has a lot of girls on the side.. BUT NO HE IS NOT HUNG LIKE A HORSE THAT'S A LIE..
really, and when is he with you huh?
Karma

United States

#15 Oct 24, 2013
Maybe u should ask him
Citizen

Taylor, MI

#16 Mar 27, 2015
He is in federal prison for trafficking meth. Thank god. He has been a big part of our drug problem for years and pretends to work. Haha
Krissy

Taylor, MI

#17 Mar 28, 2015
Good! He sucker punched my boyfriend while he was sitting in the car over 20 dollars. He had to get stitches. He threatened my family so he better just stay in jail.
citizen1

Bardstown, KY

#18 Apr 23, 2015
Citizen wrote:
He is in federal prison for trafficking meth. Thank god. He has been a big part of our drug problem for years and pretends to work. Haha
Wat prison is he in
Sally

Toledo, OH

#19 May 5, 2015
He was my boss at ms. Very nice guy. I would never have expected him to be in jail
lol

Toledo, OH

#20 Jun 7, 2015
Lol. Ask your bf how that felt. Thats the pay up or get popped law. I bet ol kenneth would give him a rematch if he wants it.
curious

Taylor, MI

#21 Jun 13, 2015
Anyone know where he is incarcerated at?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cynthia Tungate 51 min Joe Tungate 43
tanya lee young? 3 hr Sniper 26
Lori Whitlock to be new superintendent to Mario... 3 hr Deacon 5
Marion adjustment center 4 hr blah 5
inoac women 9 hr Wondering 6
Courthouse Marriage 9 hr violated 2
Anthony "Domino" Williams 10 hr Jimmy Olsen 3

Loretto Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Loretto Mortgages