Lebanon police
James brown

United States

#1 Mar 25, 2013
Do the Lebanon police inflict the law or enforce the law?
ye ye ye

United States

#2 Mar 26, 2013
And the people of Lebanon thought the Turtleman would make them look like a hick town.Just look at the RETARDS driving the police cars. Its mayberry all over again
omg

United States

#3 Mar 26, 2013
whats wrong with mayberry? every town should b like mayberry u idiot

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#4 Mar 31, 2013
i agree, but i don't remember a rampant drug problem or a topix dot com in mayberry.
Did you know

Pikeville, KY

#5 Apr 4, 2013
A phone call was placed from the middle school to the police stating that a gunshot had been heard, during the school day. The police DID NOT go to the school. The police log in the enterprise reported that "no gun shot was heard." REALLY? How safe do you feel that your students are?
Anon

United States

#6 Apr 5, 2013
Did you know wrote:
A phone call was placed from the middle school to the police stating that a gunshot had been heard, during the school day. The police DID NOT go to the school. The police log in the enterprise reported that "no gun shot was heard." REALLY? How safe do you feel that your students are?
That incident is over and done. It was dealt with. Time to move on
erica

Lebanon, KY

#7 Apr 9, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
That incident is over and done. It was dealt with. Time to move on
how was i dealt with what happened
concerned

Lebanon, KY

#8 Apr 10, 2013
ye ye ye wrote:
And the people of Lebanon thought the Turtleman would make them look like a hick town.Just look at the RETARDS driving the police cars. Its mayberry all over again
I suggest if you want to know what a "real" retard looks like, take a look in the nearest mirror!
Batman

Lebanon, KY

#9 Apr 15, 2013
this is to yeyeye why are the police retards? Take a good look in the mirror you have to be the one they have arrested over and over again! Do you even have a car? Better yet where do you work? oh, I forgot you get welfare, Grow up and get a life yeyeye, you probably did not pass the 5th grade let alone a 18 week academy that the police has to go through. I bet you still live with mom and dad, oh wait is there a dad or mom in the house, no you live with your greasy ass granny that still tie your shoes for you!
Batman

Lebanon, KY

#10 Apr 15, 2013
to james brown I mean james clown, police inforce the law and when you resist they inflict the law just like when you resisted and got inflicted!!!LOL!!!
robin

United States

#11 Apr 16, 2013
Holy sh!t batman

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#12 Apr 16, 2013
Batman wrote:
this is to yeyeye why are the police retards? Take a good look in the mirror you have to be the one they have arrested over and over again! Do you even have a car? Better yet where do you work? oh, I forgot you get welfare, Grow up and get a life yeyeye, you probably did not pass the 5th grade let alone a 18 week academy that the police has to go through. I bet you still live with mom and dad, oh wait is there a dad or mom in the house, no you live with your greasy ass granny that still tie your shoes for you!
It's fine to express your opinions, but you seriously lose credibility when your response paints you as an ignorant, foul-mouthed fool....and how in the world did you come up with the phrase, "greasy ass granny?" I am a grandmother, and take exception to your lurid description. I shower daily, but how often do you? I suspect that we live in different social classes.
robin

United States

#13 Apr 16, 2013
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
It's fine to express your opinions, but you seriously lose credibility when your response paints you as an ignorant, foul-mouthed fool....and how in the world did you come up with the phrase, "greasy ass granny?" I am a grandmother, and take exception to your lurid description. I shower daily, but how often do you? I suspect that we live in different social classes.
you tell him grandma,probly dumbass" holiday" said those things he knows about greasy ass, I know his wife not to happy with him.She sure is a pretty thing .easy to talk to at the Video place

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kids throwing rocks 26 min Nikki 3
Buddy Love 10 hr Curiouscat 1
Anna tingle (Feb '14) 14 hr Lol 2
Any swinging couples in Springfield? 14 hr Joker 1
Kayla Ruley 14 hr Seen it 2
Cornucopia Nudist in the 1970's-80's? (Jan '10) 19 hr EULA Childers 32
Dakota Pittman and his wh*re Sun cub 4

Loretto Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance