Carl Mattingly in Loretto

Posted in the Loretto Forum

Samson

Greensburg, KY

#1 Nov 10, 2012
Carl could give a much better head behind a fence around that junkyard in Loretto.
none of your business

Rineyville, KY

#2 Nov 11, 2012
Samson wrote:
Carl could give a much better head behind a fence around that junkyard in Loretto.
nobody cares about your two scence....did you pay for that property or have anything to do with it? NO YOU DIDNT!!! so mind your own business. its his property and he can do what every he wants with it. Free country right. so shut up.
IDID

Greensburg, KY

#3 Nov 12, 2012
none of your business wrote:
<quoted text>nobody cares about your two scence....did you pay for that property or have anything to do with it? NO YOU DIDNT!!! so mind your own business. its his property and he can do what every he wants with it. Free country right. so shut up.
Go back to school and learn some grammar Dickhead! Everyone in Loretto would like to see a fence put around that property..Maybe EPA has something to say about it.
None of your business

Rineyville, KY

#6 Nov 13, 2012
heres some grammar for you: Bet you wont say it to his face Dickface
mind ur own

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Jun 30, 2013
Its his property and he follows all rules and regulations. If you don't like it, don't look! And I agree, you nor the "people" you speak for will say a thing to him.]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Water Company Cows 5 hr Natalie 9
Josh Ballard wins award by default 9 hr disappointed 12
single parent family needs a place to go asap 11 hr new guy 5
Snappy Tomato Springfield ky 15 hr well 2
autumn spalding 18 hr hmmm 22
Lashannon Stevens beware of the diseases 18 hr hmmm 8
secret loser letter Thu angry man 4
Loretto Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web