new funeral home
deep six

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Apr 2, 2013
any truth to the rumor that a funeral home is opening in the old house by the fire department
Paul Bearer

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Apr 3, 2013
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....not sure!
ye ye ye

United States

#3 Apr 4, 2013
deep six wrote:
any truth to the rumor that a funeral home is opening in the old house by the fire department
no truth just rumors
idk

Lebanon, KY

#4 Apr 4, 2013
deep six wrote:
idk but i have bein seein that crook larry dewitt coming and going from there
ye ye ye

United States

#5 Apr 4, 2013
idk wrote:
<quoted text>idk but i have bein seein that crook larry dewitt coming and going from there
he did sell the other one on west main,, And you are right about the F**king crook part
hmm

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Apr 7, 2013
i guess people will die to go there?(sorry, couldn't help myself). will there be a tourism tax included?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#7 Apr 7, 2013
Yes, there will be an 8% tax, but you must pay on your way out.
Pay or Stay

Perryville, AR

#8 Apr 13, 2013
This town will figure out some way to profit.........Start charging yearly property tax on plots next.
IDK

Lexington, KY

#9 Apr 28, 2013
I think Larry DeWitt did sell but I can't imagine him opening another one in Lebanon. He stays pretty busy in C-ville. I can definitely say that during a family's time of need Rebecca and staff at Campbell-DeWitt are wonderful and incredibly helpful in every way.
LETS PLAY

Mount Vernon, KY

#10 Apr 28, 2013
We should just open it at the lebanon post office...they are very good @ dealing with death...they are killing post offices and could stay busy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Skyler McCarty 1 hr Moses 4
Catherine Doty & Joseph shepperson 3 hr Lmfao 18
jennifer persinger at arbys 5 hr wishin 1
is bryan hayes single again? 6 hr yes 6
Trailer 15 Brookhaven 12 hr Uno 12
Kathy Coyle 12 hr Uno 11
Does anybody know Jeremiah Thompson? (Dec '08) 17 hr Friend 19

Loretto Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance