Mullins Mysteriously Missing

Posted in the Loretto Forum

Observe

Lebanon, KY

#1 May 26, 2013
Where was our school board chairperson during closing day and graduation? Where has Mullins been hiding and why?

Just an observation.
move along

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 May 26, 2013
He's not hiding and who cares if he is? Graduation was all about the Graduates, not Mr. Mullins. Furthermore, the focus is on the fact that we have lost one of the best superintendents that Marion County has had for many years, we have been left with a huge void in the system. Moving along to other matters, I would like to commend Mr. Hall for the graduation ceremony, his skill and expertise helped it to flow very smoothly and it was evident that knows his student body.Thanks for all that you have done this year!!
glad to be gone

Campbellsville, KY

#3 May 26, 2013
move along wrote:
He's not hiding and who cares if he is? Graduation was all about the Graduates, not Mr. Mullins. Furthermore, the focus is on the fact that we have lost one of the best superintendents that Marion County has had for many years, we have been left with a huge void in the system. Moving along to other matters, I would like to commend Mr. Hall for the graduation ceremony, his skill and expertise helped it to flow very smoothly and it was evident that knows his student body.Thanks for all that you have done this year!!
Huh? I got there at 11:15 for a 12:00 ceremony. Was told they were already out of programs. During the procession the seniors found out they didn't have enough seating for them. Scrambling for chairs began. Mr. Hall never introduced himself as principal of MCHS, we never saw our superintendent, people on the stage were never recognized. All in all a very simple ceremony that can't come close to comparing to other graduations I have been to for relatives in othe school systems. According to my daughter, Mr. Hall promised the kids to have it over in an hour. Very tacky, pure Mr. Hall so I am led to believe.
well

Lebanon, KY

#4 May 26, 2013
glad to be gone wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? I got there at 11:15 for a 12:00 ceremony. Was told they were already out of programs. During the procession the seniors found out they didn't have enough seating for them. Scrambling for chairs began. Mr. Hall never introduced himself as principal of MCHS, we never saw our superintendent, people on the stage were never recognized. All in all a very simple ceremony that can't come close to comparing to other graduations I have been to for relatives in othe school systems. According to my daughter, Mr. Hall promised the kids to have it over in an hour. Very tacky, pure Mr. Hall so I am led to believe.
Chuck Hamilton was there he sat in the back where they went scrambling for chairs and I think they took his not sure though but they did bring more chairs out
move along

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 May 26, 2013
glad to be gone wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? I got there at 11:15 for a 12:00 ceremony. Was told they were already out of programs. During the procession the seniors found out they didn't have enough seating for them. Scrambling for chairs began. Mr. Hall never introduced himself as principal of MCHS, we never saw our superintendent, people on the stage were never recognized. All in all a very simple ceremony that can't come close to comparing to other graduations I have been to for relatives in othe school systems. According to my daughter, Mr. Hall promised the kids to have it over in an hour. Very tacky, pure Mr. Hall so I am led to believe.
What's best about all of this is..........that you are gone, make sure you take your negativity with you, you won't be missed.

Mr. Hall was the one scrambling for chairs and packing them in......where was the little sour looking maintenance man? Mr. Hamilton was there, glad to see him!! I believe I heard Mr. Hall mention Rep. Terry Mills and Sen. Jimmy Higdon, you were probably talking at the time, hmm, as were a lot of rude, ill-mannered people. Perhaps they should hand out duct tape instead of programs, for various reasons.
glad to be gone

Campbellsville, KY

#6 May 26, 2013
move along wrote:
<quoted text>
What's best about all of this is..........that you are gone, make sure you take your negativity with you, you won't be missed.
Mr. Hall was the one scrambling for chairs and packing them in......where was the little sour looking maintenance man? Mr. Hamilton was there, glad to see him!! I believe I heard Mr. Hall mention Rep. Terry Mills and Sen. Jimmy Higdon, you were probably talking at the time, hmm, as were a lot of rude, ill-mannered people. Perhaps they should hand out duct tape instead of pr
ograms, for various reasons.
If Mr. Hall's expertise helped the ceremonoy to flow smoothly, why did they run out of programs? Why did they run out of chairs?
Why didn't he ask the ill mannered people to hold the noise down? Why didn't he recognize all the people on stage? Who were they? Why was our superintendent not on stage? Is he still this class's superintendent? Is he still drawing a paycheck? If Mr. Hall is so in touch with his students, does anyone see him at any extra curricular activites beside girls basketball?
true

Lebanon, KY

#7 Jun 1, 2013
if young girls are gonna be there, Stacey hall will be there! lisa is such a fool!

pervert!
scc

Lebanon, KY

#8 Jun 2, 2013
true wrote:
if young girls are gonna be there, Stacey hall will be there! lisa is such a fool!
pervert!
if they hire schlosser i think there will be problems

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haunted places in Washington County (Jan '13) 4 hr Blockeddd 9
Oil pros (Dec '13) 6 hr Iluvbluz 12
Supervisor at wilbert plastick 13 hr XXgossipXX 3
Dawn Vick 20 hr fact 10
Strongest in Marion County? (Jul '10) 21 hr big hemi 25
Brandi Hurst and Timothy Bartley? (Oct '12) 22 hr NoName 9
shanta scott (May '09) Sun Leb 12
Loretto Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Loretto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Loretto

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:00PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals: Live Cincinnati Score and Analysis
NBC Sports 4:43 PM
Peyton Manning starting for Broncos vs Bengals - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 5:49 PM
Andy Dalton throws pick-six as prime time nightmare continues
Yahoo! Sports 6:22 PM
Broncos, Bengals tied at 7 after 1st
NBC Sports 7:10 PM
Hill's run helps Bengals lead Broncos 20-7 at half - NBC Sports