First Prev
of 11
Next Last
anti

Leitchfield, KY

#201 Apr 14, 2011
Dennis was there, joey was there, elmer was there, ackie was there, never went to council meeting before, they just making sure thier investment payed off!!
what

Bowling Green, KY

#202 Apr 14, 2011
anti wrote:
Dennis was there, joey was there, elmer was there, ackie was there, never went to council meeting before, they just making sure thier investment payed off!!
Yeah..... Dennis has never attended a council meeting, considering he served on it for several years, until he decided to step down.*shakes head*
Dennis

Elizabethtown, KY

#203 Apr 14, 2011
I've been to several council meeting since I stepped down. How many meetings have you guys attended? Better yet, how many meetings have those who spoke in opposition attended?
Lebonite

Elizabethtown, KY

#206 Jul 14, 2013
Hannah Gibb wrote:
You Lebonites are lucky. You kicked that loser Chris Hamilton to the curb....and we scooped him right up.
He is the WORST thing that ever happened to the City of Aurora. He has zero knowledge of marketing and took us OFF the map.
Take him back.
Please.
Not here to take up for Chris but I've been through Aurora, Ill. and it's a dump. Polluted river running through the middle of it. Ballydoyle's was o.k. Just saying I would hate for it to be my job to convince people to visit there.
question

Columbia, KY

#207 Jul 15, 2013
Did the Commission even really interview anyone else for the leb job?
agree

Columbia, KY

#209 Jul 16, 2013
How can they hire someone when only 4 members were present? I know it's a majority but that seems ridiculous to hire someone in an important position that's going to be spending a lot of tax payers money when the whole board wasn't there.
Its Time

Lebanon, KY

#213 Jul 16, 2013
Time for the local restaurant owners to go to the council and demand they end this tax! People are either NOT going out or leaving town due the the added tax for "tourism".
This is ridiculous. Don't we pay enough taxes through payrole, fuel, property etc.etc. Now you have to tack on an additional tax my Egg McMuffin!
When is enough enough?
judge ye not

Louisville, KY

#215 Jul 18, 2013
Life wrote:
Unbelievable that our tax dollars are going to a secretary suddenly made director! Who and how many did she sleep with to get this job? Why did they wait till half the board was absent? We must demand answers from the council but are they too afraid to admit? Is the Enterprise too afraid to comment? There is NO reason why we didn't hire a qualified person, at least interview anyone, except an inside deal made to benefit someone or some people, who? That is the question.
I support an end to this tax as well.
Put it in perspective. What professional is going to move to Lebanon for a job that pays a lowly $35,000 a year? I don't know the lady, but if I were a betting person she probably worked hard and deserved a promotion. Give her a chance to do the job then judge her fairly while holding the board's feet to the fire. Implying she slept with anyone is totally wrong. There have been lots of past secretaries that ended up successful and well respected executives who ran multi billion dollar companies.
Questions

Columbia, KY

#216 Jul 19, 2013
They actually paid her 37,000 which is a big raise to what she was making. The previous director's salaries were much higher because they had a lot more experience. What are they doing with all the extra money they are saving on salaries? They never hired anyone to take the secretary position and I'm sure they aren't going to bring someone in making 24-25,000 because that would be just 11-12,000 less than the director. They will probably not hire anyone or hire a part time person. As citizens I think we have the right to know where that extra money is going.
Questions

Columbia, KY

#217 Jul 19, 2013
And I don't know what you make but a lot of citizens in Lebanon would love to make her lowly salary of $37,000
fair

United States

#218 Jul 19, 2013
Questions wrote:
They actually paid her 37,000 which is a big raise to what she was making. The previous director's salaries were much higher because they had a lot more experience. What are they doing with all the extra money they are saving on salaries? They never hired anyone to take the secretary position and I'm sure they aren't going to bring someone in making 24-25,000 because that would be just 11-12,000 less than the director. They will probably not hire anyone or hire a part time person. As citizens I think we have the right to know where that extra money is going.
Give thanks they rewarded her for doing a good job. Leb is so eat up with democrats it is almost impossible for even the best to succeed. I wish her good luck.
tax

Columbia, KY

#222 Jul 25, 2013
I thought they voted a long time ago to get rid of the tax when Hamilton was director. Was that just their way of pushing him out and getting who they really wanted in? Typical Lebanon for sure
Really

Cookeville, TN

#223 Aug 2, 2013
This tax is still in place? I thought you all ended this stupid tax years ago! Why do the people of Lebanon put up with this scam? So stupid!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haunted places in Washington County (Jan '13) 1 hr Blockeddd 9
Oil pros (Dec '13) 3 hr Iluvbluz 12
Supervisor at wilbert plastick 9 hr XXgossipXX 3
Dawn Vick 17 hr fact 10
Strongest in Marion County? (Jul '10) 18 hr big hemi 25
Brandi Hurst and Timothy Bartley? (Oct '12) 18 hr NoName 9
shanta scott (May '09) 21 hr Leb 12
Loretto Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Loretto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Loretto

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:10 am PST

NBC Sports10:10AM
Why does Cincinnati shrink in the spotlight?
NBC Sports10:26 AM
Titans have become the NFL's biggest slump-busters
NBC Sports12:04 PM
Titans lead Bucs for top pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 3:26 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals: Live Score and Analysis for Denver
Bleacher Report 3:56 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals: Live Score, Highlights and Analysis