divorce already
Tired of hearing it

Louisville, KY

#1 Jun 22, 2012
I have a friend going thru a divorce and hasbeen for year and a half. She is in our bunco group,and when you are around her its all we hear! He did wrong,no doubt-but she aint perfect either. He already offered her everything and she aint going to settle thinks he will come back. I want to tellher to get this over with and get a life but if I do she wont ever talk to me again.how do we tell her to move on without hurting her?
just tryin to help

Glasgow, KY

#2 Jun 25, 2012
Depends if she is hot u can give her my number and of she isn't best thing is to let her keep hoping they can work it out
wtf

Crockett, TX

#3 Jul 5, 2012
With any luck maybe your " friend " will read this( which is what you really want to happen) and know you bitches talk about her behind her back and stop coming to your drunko game . Change the subject when she brings it up . Maybe it's the most interesting thing she has to talk about when she's with you.You're such a great FRIEND !!
WOW

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Jul 5, 2012
Tired of hearing it wrote:
I have a friend going thru a divorce and hasbeen for year and a half. She is in our bunco group,and when you are around her its all we hear! He did wrong,no doubt-but she aint perfect either. He already offered her everything and she aint going to settle thinks he will come back. I want to tellher to get this over with and get a life but if I do she wont ever talk to me again.how do we tell her to move on without hurting her?
Well maybe you arent as good of friends as you say or you wouldn't get tired of hearing about it. People deal with divorce differently, so if you can't lend a ear for your friend, then your friendship doesn't mean much anyway. Im just sayin!!!!!!
Town mouse

Lebanon, KY

#5 Dec 5, 2015
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>Well maybe you arent as good of friends as you say or you wouldn't get tired of hearing about it. People deal with divorce differently, so if you can't lend a ear for your friend, then your friendship doesn't mean much anyway. Im just sayin!!!!!!
Omg , she is still with him ! Why are people so stupid ?
Someone he used to know

Bardstown, KY

#6 Dec 28, 2015
Town mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Omg , she is still with him ! Why are people so stupid ?
You talking about Tommy Hamilton and his wife? Poor dumb girl, he is a chronic cheater and an alcoholic. Has nothing to do with her, he has a lot of demons. Bless her heart. Cares more about money and a big house than self respect

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who,s gonna run against 2 hr Mattingly boys 80
Derek and Rachel 10 hr Play 7
Alan Chesser 20 hr Stay away 2
Part time work (Apr '15) 23 hr burger queen 4
Buddy Love (Jun '17) Wed Find Buddy 27
jobs Wed Angel 21
Dakota Blanford Wed Lmao 2

Loretto Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Loretto Mortgages