shooting & suicide in Washington County

shooting & suicide in Washington County

Posted in the Loretto Forum

looking for answers

Bardstown, KY

#1 Jan 18, 2013
I knew the man who shot his mother in law and killed himself and it is just a big shock. He was a good man, a good father, and a loyal friend that would do anything you asked. I guess no one will ever know what really happened and why. Even though what this man did was wrong, he treated me good and I will never have a bad word to say about him. RIP Bill Woodford!
shannon

United States

#2 Jan 20, 2013
You should say that to his wife and her son that witnessed what he done. Have sum respect for her.my god what kind of person are you.maybe you should talk to the wife and hear what they went through.I don't even know them but you are wrong.!!!!!!!!!
crystal woodford

Bardstown, KY

#3 Mar 27, 2013
Why the hell didn't they listen to the 911 operator when she told them to leave the house. And Phyllis didn't even mention Brian was in the house when she called 911. So things don't add up. And while me and my sister were at the funeral home trying to plan my dad's memorial all Debbie was askin about was how to get into his bank account his pention and life insurance
Then she starts up a Facebook page less than a month after the deaths with a big old smile on her face in the bathroom of the house this all happened in. What's normal about that very shady
crystal woodford

Bardstown, KY

#4 Mar 27, 2013
[QUOTE who="loo
king for answers"]I knew the man who shot his mother in law and killed himself and it is just a big shock. He was a good man, a good father, and a loyal friend that would do anything you asked. I guess no one will ever know what really happened and why. Even though what this man did was wrong, he treated me good and I will never have a bad word to say about him. RIP Bill Woodford![/QUOTE] Thank you for your kind words about my father. The other ppl on here don't know the truth about alot of things pertaining Debbie and her family. That's why it's still being investigated
I guess ppl can't read. It says apparent murder suicide.
Private parrett

Lithonia, GA

#6 Dec 31, 2016
shannon wrote:
You should say that to his wife and her son that witnessed what he done. Have sum respect for her.my god what kind of person are you.maybe you should talk to the wife and hear what they went through.I don't even know them but you are wrong.!!!!!!!!!
He was my step father, I love him and miss him dearly. He killed my grandma, then killed him self. End of story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
china king in springfield (Aug '15) 1 hr Rude as hell 21
Sheriff election 1 hr Fed up 23
UnBuilding inspection 3 hr Bobby Joe 1
Nick Cox (Aug '09) 4 hr Survivors 14
Frog Jeremy Votaw 12 hr Big Bubba 4
Anyone who really knows Erica Ann Garza Barbie ... 22 hr Rosey 4
Yellow Nissan xterra Sun Town girl 2

Loretto Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance