RATS NEST a.k.a. hawks

Posted in the Loretto Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of61
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
square head

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 9, 2009
 
y do people spend their hard earned money with a bunch of rats?
Bill T

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 9, 2009
 
square head wrote:
y do people spend their hard earned money with a bunch of rats?
You could go next door to the other rat bar across the road.Both bars are run by rats.
crazy eyes

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 11, 2009
 
I agree with both the rata are on both sides smart people stay away from those places
Ben HAwk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 13, 2009
 
It takes a rat to know a rat. Some people should watch there mouths or look in the mirror!
Ben HAwk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 13, 2009
 

Judged:

2

Cause the Hawks arent rats, believe that!
fact

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 14, 2009
 
hey Ben why did you move to louisville you rat b*tch
Ben HAwk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 14, 2009
 
For a 6 figure job numb nuts. At least I post my name ghost. If you cant man up and say what you say then your nothing but a POS blowhard who doesnt know there ass from a hole in the ground. Come say it to my face. Im darin you. Im out there alot so come get you some chicken shit. Ill be waiting. By the way, if you had a good life and did things the right way..you wouldnt have to worry about it would you? Go get a job and quit tryin to run people in the ground. Jealousy can get a man in serious trouble...U Jealous POS
Ben HAwk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 14, 2009
 
No thats a FACT
fact

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 14, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ben Hawk you are a washed up crack head the last i heard you was working as a drag prostitute in louisville.You rat and steal from your own family and thats why you moved away.FACT you cant count 6 figures so have fun at the rat nest you fit right in.

Ben HAwk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 15, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

Wait a minute...I couldnt steal from you because.....you dont have anything to steal....
jessica

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 1, 2009
 

Judged:

1

fact wrote:
Ben Hawk you are a washed up crack head the last i heard you was working as a drag prostitute in louisville.You rat and steal from your own family and thats why you moved away.FACT you cant count 6 figures so have fun at the rat nest you fit right in.
Reply: Ben Hawkins was the greatest boyfriend ive ever had. He's a very successful man! more of a man than any of u punk, looser, hicks, ever thought about being! so go count your last dollar, and hate on the Hawkins', cuz you're jealous, and you're stuck in your pathetic small town bullshit.
jessica

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 1, 2009
 
Ben HAwk wrote:
Wait a minute...I couldnt steal from you because.....you dont have anything to steal....
Reply: Get em baby
jessica

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 1, 2009
 
fact wrote:
hey Ben why did you move to louisville you rat b*tch
Reply: Talk about rat u worthless piece of garbage!! "Fact" you're a pathetic loser. Post your name! little bitch
jessica

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 1, 2009
 

Judged:

1

im not from loretto. thank god! the only good people out there are the Hawkins! Yeah, i may have gotten on here to spy on my bf. but this shit is hillarious, with all the jealous haters! loretto is a great place, only because of the Hawkins. and if it weren't THEIR town, i'd say loretto is a piece of sht town! Cozy blows!!! everyone i met from there lives in a fkn shed. and people should get out of the backwoods, and learn how to be successful business people. Ben Hawkins is a fkn saint. And the Hawkins are a wonderful, and successful family----HATERS!!!
4 real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 1, 2009
 
get off the computer dumbass!!!
u suck jessica

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 1, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

It's a damn good thing you ain't from Loretto , somebody would kick your silly ass plum outa town . Who you talking about living in a shack?. Personally my place is worth over 200 grand . I have nothing against any of the Hawkins but they don't have the best reputation .
Talk about jealous . What about your insecure silly ass spying on your BF . Get a life you useless garden tool.
BeN HaWk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 2, 2009
 
u suck jessica wrote:
It's a damn good thing you ain't from Loretto , somebody would kick your silly ass plum outa town . Who you talking about living in a shack?. Personally my place is worth over 200 grand . I have nothing against any of the Hawkins but they don't have the best reputation .
Talk about jealous . What about your insecure silly ass spying on your BF . Get a life you useless garden tool.
Reputation? I bet your rep is the best around isnt it? I think the rep of being nice people and giving people the shirt off there back is a good thing.
BeN HaWk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 2, 2009
 
u suck jessica wrote:
It's a damn good thing you ain't from Loretto , somebody would kick your silly ass plum outa town . Who you talking about living in a shack?. Personally my place is worth over 200 grand . I have nothing against any of the Hawkins but they don't have the best reputation .
Talk about jealous . What about your insecure silly ass spying on your BF . Get a life you useless garden tool.
Easy sweller
i give up

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 2, 2009
 
hey I'm not originally from Loretto. Moved here a few years ago. I can't blame a man for defending his family but for you to cut down all of Loretto is not right. jessica, you can stay away from here. We don't care, leave us to our little shacks. you won,t be missed, I promise. The next time Larry and Joe Paul or Gary want to know where I've been lately I'll tell'em I been spending my money at Cozy's with all the other people who aren't worthy to enter Hawk's. Hell their to busy running Loretto and making it good place to be bothered by a poor ole' shack dweller like me. courtesy of ben and jessica
what ever

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jun 3, 2009
 
Ben I guess you forgot the reputation of being drug dealers and rats, but I guess if you run in those circles, then it's considered a good thing .
I've eaten there on a recommendation from a friend and frankly I thought the food sucked . The waitress was too busy flirting and gossiping to even refill our drinks . Just my opinion.Everyone is entitled to their own and that is mine . If it pisses you off Ben , I really don't give a flip. I don't need your family to give me the shirt off their backs or the time of day.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of61
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Loretto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Loretto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Loretto
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••