Anything for rent in Raywick?

Anything for rent in Raywick?

Posted in the Loretto Forum

umm

Lexington, KY

#1 Mar 27, 2013
I'm looking for an apartment or trailer that's for rent in Raywick? And how much the cost would be.
marion 01

Lebanon, KY

#2 Mar 28, 2013
clell mattingly rd
umm

Elk Horn, KY

#3 Mar 28, 2013
What's on that road
bob

Lebanon, KY

#4 Mar 29, 2013
apartments for sure
WHY

Trinity, TX

#5 Mar 29, 2013
bob wrote:
apartments for sure
why in the world would you want to live there. so many druggies. you would have to nail all your stuff down so it would not get stolen. or somebody would kick your door in while you are sleeping.you be better off living in black bottom in lebanon and safer. peace out!!!!!!!!!!
wtf

Mammoth Cave, KY

#6 Mar 31, 2013
F*ck u b*tch, youve obviously never been there before. just listening to what u hear
WHY

Cecilia, KY

#7 Apr 4, 2013
wtf wrote:
F*ck u b*tch, youve obviously never been there before. just listening to what u hear
look here you litte dum fuc$ i hung around there when it was hardcore ppl respected each other. now days these little young kids will do any thing for a pill,a hit or a shot in there vain. DO NOT MOVE THERE. like i said before you would have to lock every thing you have up and sleep with one eye open.
WHY

Cecilia, KY

#8 Apr 4, 2013
wtf wrote:
P.S your dum a$$ would not have made it back then. sissy a$$ punk bi$th.
yea yea

Lexington, KY

#9 Apr 23, 2013
I currently live in the apartments on clell mattingly. They are nice. Ppl around there are nice enough to do anything for u. Phillis Daugherty is the land lord. She's very nice and will reason with u. I believe its a great place to live :) don't listen to ppl who don't know the hard facts. I've lived there for about 5 months and I haven't felt like I was going to get robbed or anything like that...
samo samo

Lexington, KY

#10 Apr 23, 2013
maybe they would feel right and home and intends to fit right in with that crowd they are more than likely the same kind of people
yea yea

Lexington, KY

#11 Apr 23, 2013
That doesnt even make sense..explain?
Steve

United States

#12 Apr 26, 2013
Raywick Rules, outsiders stay out we don't want your liberal attitudes down here. Country boy can survive!
yes

Rineyville, KY

#13 Apr 28, 2013
Well said
wtf

Lexington, KY

#14 May 8, 2013
samo samo wrote:
maybe they would feel right and home and intends to fit right in with that crowd they are more than likely the same kind of people
no youre the f*kin punk ass bitch. u don't f*ckin know me or my family or where I came from. i'm actually one of the nicest ppl u will ever meet and I have never done a pill in my life. so f*ck u for judging people u don't even know! I might wanna live there cuz family lives close by so why don't u kiss my a**. ur the punk a** b*tch, b*tch
sjkchbj

Lexington, KY

#15 May 8, 2013
yea yea wrote:
I currently live in the apartments on clell mattingly. They are nice. Ppl around there are nice enough to do anything for u. Phillis Daugherty is the land lord. She's very nice and will reason with u. I believe its a great place to live :) don't listen to ppl who don't know the hard facts. I've lived there for about 5 months and I haven't felt like I was going to get robbed or anything like that...
how much is it a month?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eric Jones 51 min Deadpool 3
Lydia roller 2 hr What 3
Brookhaven bus stop bullies 3 hr just wondering 3
Mickie hill 3 hr Prettyboyy 1
New City Hall 4 hr no go 15
Thieves of Lebanon 4 hr truth 8
Lebanon Arena 4 hr LMAO 1

Loretto Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance