First Prev
of 2
Next Last
elandra

Centerville, TX

#21 Jun 6, 2011
Why are people so quick to judge here? You gonna sit there and tell me ur a perfect angel? Donnie miles is a great person and has a big heart. He helps out so many people its unbelievable.
curious

Cecilia, KY

#22 Jun 6, 2011
if those hotdogs were dated for 2 years back, they would be shriveled and dried up. you people kill me
Well

Lexington, KY

#23 Jun 9, 2011
Just don't buy the stuff on sale! They use the Price stickers to cover up dates that have past!
Karen

Centerville, TX

#24 Jun 14, 2011
What about them kids he's got workin there? Donnie can't keep everything up himself so he depends on those high school students, and from what i've seen, they're not the most intelligent bunch. Leave it to them to sell hot dogs dated for 2 years back.
shopper

Leitchfield, KY

#25 Jun 14, 2011
Talk about intelligent,who taught you to write sentences? If you dont like it dont shop there. Bad mouthing a business on topix is sooooo intelligent.LOSER!!!!!!
Too Bad

Centerville, TX

#26 Jun 15, 2011
agreed, he should try to find more experienced and older workers
manager

Leitchfield, KY

#27 Jun 15, 2011
its obvious the same person keeps bad mouthing its the same address ELIZABETHTOWN just a different name hahahahahaha proble mad cause you wrote a cold check OR your parents hahahahaha loser!!!!!! you wish you had a job there? you dont and never will hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha!!!! keep on haten!! the people who work there are GREAT! ARE YOU THE ONES THAT HOLD UP THE LINE WITH YOUR FOODSTAMPS LOSER!!!

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#28 Jun 15, 2011
manager wrote:
its obvious the same person keeps bad mouthing its the same address ELIZABETHTOWN just a different name hahahahahaha proble mad cause you wrote a cold check OR your parents hahahahaha loser!!!!!! you wish you had a job there? you dont and never will hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha!!!! keep on haten!! the people who work there are GREAT! ARE YOU THE ONES THAT HOLD UP THE LINE WITH YOUR FOODSTAMPS LOSER!!!
Just because they're all from the same town doesn't mean they're the same poster. The same can be said about you posting under "shopper" and "manager" since they're both listed as being posted from London, KY.
Mmmmkay

Lexington, KY

#29 Jun 15, 2011
Oh snap!
well then

Trinity, TX

#30 Jul 1, 2011
alot of good people have foodstamps, and im sure they dont appriciate a worker of the store they shop at to complain about holding the line up with foodstamps. Running a foodstamp card takes the same amount of time as running a credit card, so why does it hold the line up more?
Rita

Elizabethtown, KY

#31 Jul 6, 2011
well then wrote:
alot of good people have foodstamps, and im sure they dont appriciate a worker of the store they shop at to complain about holding the line up with foodstamps. Running a foodstamp card takes the same amount of time as running a credit card, so why does it hold the line up more?
Exactly! Sounds to me like it's the dumb worker that's holding up the line and not the customer.
Morgann

Lebanon, KY

#32 Jan 5, 2012
I think all the people that work there are very sweet & friendly. && not all if them are high school students. What Donnie does outside of his workplace shouldn't affect Foodland!
oh please

Campbellsville, KY

#33 Jan 9, 2012
Morgann wrote:
I think all the people that work there are very sweet & friendly. && not all if them are high school students. What Donnie does outside of his workplace shouldn't affect Foodland!
had Faith checkin me out while she was on phone and one of her kids was tryin to get money out of cash drawer. not to sharp if you askin me.
Morgan

Lebanon, KY

#35 Jan 11, 2012
Sounds like her problem. She's a sweet girl though.
what

Cecilia, KY

#36 Jan 19, 2012
i work at foodland, and you people that are bad mouthing dont have a life, bad mouthing gets you no where, stop acting like a freaking two year old a grow up
wondering

Trinity, TX

#37 Feb 6, 2012
Who the hell is the new girl they have there now.I heard she wasent nothing but a pill head and a whore.and you better keep her awasy from your boyfriends or husbands.
what the hell?!

Lebanon, KY

#38 Feb 7, 2012
Cara Bartley.. Sounds like her to me.
get real

Trinity, TX

#39 Feb 7, 2012
[QUOTE who="what the hell?!"]Cara Bartley.. Sounds like her to me.[/QUOTE]Isn't Cara like 17 yrs old?
If you're worried about a 17 yr old stealing your ol man you got more problems than you know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lori Whitlock to be new superintendent to Mario... 1 hr Laura Mattingly 2
New City Hall 1 hr denise 11
new lady in apartments 1 hr looking to hit it 1
Courthouse Marriage 2 hr Curious 1
Dude at walmart 2 hr True Lover 6
Any girls 3 hr Dbig 1
Cynthia Tungate 5 hr At it again 40

Loretto Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance