First Prev
of 2
Next Last
123 u know me

Winchester, KY

#1 Jul 7, 2010
his meat is rotten he clams he has the best meeat in town he is rude to his custors some of them and flirt with all the women
concern

Winchester, KY

#2 Jul 8, 2010
123 u know me wrote:
his meat is rotten he clams he has the best meeat in town he is rude to his custors some of them and flirt with all the women
i bought meat there before and he try to say i didnot what a joke any comments
that is a nasty store

Campbellsville, KY

#3 Jul 9, 2010
heared he screwd women on tabel in back of store.scoty caught him late one nite.just an old run down drunk if ya ask the ones around loretto.be carful,ya might get a little extra somethin packaged in the meat.
Lebanon girl

Campbellsville, KY

#4 Jul 9, 2010
I think he is a really good person and is always there to help anyone!
foodland fan

Park City, KY

#5 Jul 11, 2010
you must have given a HOT check at Foodland
saw it--

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Jul 11, 2010
lebanon girl---fyi---i was witness to "him" standing out in the parking lot with his pants down and shaking "his" STICK in front of a crowd of all ages. i'm know saint but it was disgusting to see an old man do that. his drunken behavior had got him kicked out of both bars.someone called his son to get him and then he started fighting his son.i felt soooooooo sorry for him.imagine the embarrassment and shame.i had seen him many time in those bars so drunk he could not stand up,messing with and kissin anything.and no,i don't have any cold checks,there, or anywhere else.yes i shop there but have a much different opinion of him then you do.he's not on my list of outstanding person of the year to say the least.
Okay

Campbellsville, KY

#7 Jul 11, 2010
Has anyone else seen him acting this way?
observer

Campbellsville, KY

#8 Jul 12, 2010
Okay wrote:
Has anyone else seen him acting this way?
yep.i saw part of him fightin scotie.that must have done him inn.he is been stayin out of loretto.he was in raywick bar and state boys took him to jail.he tried fightin them to.heard he bout took the jails roof off.if you think these are lies just go to the bars and ask the ones taht are around there nitely.
lousiville

Greensburg, KY

#9 Jul 13, 2010
ive knows these people for many years and they are always helping people out you must like them because you probably had a bad check
Dedicated to Foodland

Clermont, KY

#10 Jul 20, 2010
Guess you just have to know Donnie. Everyone that works there is a joy to be around. As soon as you walk in the door you are greeted by a smiling face. There's always someone there to help you if you need it. It's just a small town grocery store where every body knows every body and if you don't like Donnie's meat, by all means go somewhere else.
saddie

Grapeland, TX

#11 Jul 20, 2010
some of the best people work there.your right,they treat everyone as family. Donnie is a good man,if you have nothing good to say about someone then don't say it. once something cruel is said, it can't be taken back. think how it would make you feel if someone put you down.
Kelly

Leitchfield, KY

#12 Jul 20, 2010
I have been going to Foodland since I was a child and my family all shop there and I have the most respect for Donnie and his family!
lorettoky

Greensburg, KY

#13 Jul 21, 2010
he is very rude to customers
saddie

Trinity, TX

#14 Jul 21, 2010
I have never seen Donnie not help his customers and people in need. He's one of the first to help anyone in need in the town. Never have I seen him rude to customers and I have been shopping there for many years.
been there

Greensburg, KY

#15 Jul 28, 2010
i worked there for a bit. donnie can be a real prick. have seen him go off over nothing. then turn around and be fine over a big problem. have had him cuss me before and seen him cuss a girl one day for not putting milk in a bag. donnie is a drunk. donnie is a dick. donnie is rude. but then again, aint we all at times
you idiots

United States

#16 Apr 24, 2011
hmmm seems to me that you did something you shouldnt have eh?donnie and scottie and his wife and brandon and everyone works there are aweseome!! i have been going there for many many years and he has been nothing but good to everyone!! his meat dept is the best!!i have never had a problem for well over 15 + years!! seems to me whomever has a problem is you the individual!! take a look in the mirror and stop lying and writing cold checks!!!
just a ugly ol man-donnie

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 May 3, 2011
been there wrote:
i worked there for a bit. donnie can be a real prick. have seen him go off over nothing. then turn around and be fine over a big problem. have had him cuss me before and seen him cuss a girl one day for not putting milk in a bag. donnie is a drunk. donnie is a dick. donnie is rude. but then again, aint we all at times
have seen him so drunk he couldn't walk..grabs at all the women's bobs and asses. must have did himself in, the night he got kicked out of the bars and started fighting his son, scotty. he is a mean drunk.loud and onry too.he droped his pants in the middle of the road between the 2 bars and shook his DICK at everybody. and mooned everybody. its truth cause i was there and saw it.hes just a old man.needs to leave the bars for the young ppl...
skeetskeetskeet

Flemingsburg, KY

#18 May 12, 2011
Donnie has great meat in the store and in his pants! I seen it first hand when he shook it like a salt shaker for everybody at the bars. He has a jumbo weiner.
YES

Buffalo, TX

#19 May 13, 2011
oh---yes
Touchy Subject

Leitchfield, KY

#20 May 15, 2011
You have to watch the meat in the store. I found hotdogs there that were dated 2 years back. As for Donnie, he is arrogant, he flirts with everyone, and doesn't care what he says to women. I feel sorry for his family.........They have to live with the way he is!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe Tungate 6 min Catherine Doty 4
Tree Trimmer/Climber 1 hr Jeffrey 3
Vote for Hillary 2 hr Trump supporter 2
Cornbread Mafia (Jun '08) 2 hr bringing it back up 595
ashcrafts 12 hr Hmmm 4
why do people fuss and complain all the time. 21 hr Catherine Doty 5
Circle K (Aug '15) 23 hr customer 30

Loretto Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance