'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 228579 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

ILoveitHereTrait or

United States

#86095 Mar 11, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
She comes on here wearing her burka praising Allah, asking the world to save Pakistan. But if I could I would tell Allah it was so peaceful when this wench was gone. Please take her away!
Of course Allah won't listen to me because he is a fake profit from nowhere and doesn't exist - so I guess we're stuck with the little scum bag!!!
She can visit Allah when she go back to Pakistan. 71 virgin and she would be 72. Maybe she is to old for Allah! He likes them very young!
counrygirl

Dunmor, KY

#86096 Mar 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
COPIED from another poster:
I know, I know, I bad!
*A LITTLE WISDOM……………….*
On February 29th of last year Davy Jones, lead singer for the 60’s pop group the Monkeys passed away. The following morning headlines in the Washington Post read *LEAD MONKEE DEAD.*It took the secret service several hours to get Joe Biden to calm down and stop running around the white house yelling,“I’m the President!”
;0)
racist and hater.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#86097 Mar 11, 2013
Call it a loan ...

Lovely song ...

NOT for ANY particular person ...
"you" know WHO I'm talking about ... ;0)

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#86098 Mar 11, 2013
ILoveitHereTraitor wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitch please. We can all collect money to pay for you one way ticket to Pakistan so you can play with your fellow terrorists. Don't forget to tell them, "ILoveitHere"!
I've never played with a terrorist before. Do they play gin rummy? I'm pretty good at that.
CountryDumbGirl

United States

#86099 Mar 11, 2013
counrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>racist and hater.
racist and hater.
Jay

Springville, TN

#86100 Mar 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm having "pork" t-loin ...
for dinner tomorrow ...
Got it "crock potting" now ...
s-l-o-w
cooking ....
;0)
Tender ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Bfd7dNExHZIXX

I'm not really sorry I got nasty with her. She offers nothing but sarcastic BS calling people she don't even know "trash?" I would suggest sending her some of your pork loin in a care package. Maybe a pack of cigarettes for Allah!

LOL!

By the way, I did read some of today's garbage, but I can't handle it when they let the inmates use the computer room.

8)

Location hidden

#86101 Mar 11, 2013
ILoveitHereTraitor wrote:
<quoted text>
She can visit Allah when she go back to Pakistan. 71 virgin and she would be 72. Maybe she is to old for Allah! He likes them very young!
I need not go to Pakistan to find Allah, He is everywhere. Even with American trash, like yourself.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#86102 Mar 11, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never played with a terrorist before. Do they play gin rummy? I'm pretty good at that.
yeah ...
we can tell you're good at "gin" ...
NOT sure about the "rummy" tho ...

;0)
Jay

Springville, TN

#86104 Mar 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
GREAT :)
I remember the snopes thing you are talking about, but I can't find it ...
So I put that to remind people of their 'fact' checking "source" ...
libTARDED ALL the way ...
they EAT it up ...
;0)

I found it, but the person asking the source is not on here at night I don't think.

I did warn him though, that it was rather long and if he was pro-Obama it would rehash the BC issues as well as provide information as to how Snopes and Politico and Factcheck were in cahoots with the Obama side.

I'm sure I'll be called a "birther" when I post it. Sticks and stones!

Location hidden

#86105 Mar 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah ...
we can tell you're good at "gin" ...
NOT sure about the "rummy" tho ...
;0)
Says the substance abuse extraordinaire.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#86106 Mar 11, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not really sorry I got nasty with her. She offers nothing but sarcastic BS calling people she don't even know "trash?" I would suggest sending her some of your pork loin in a care package. Maybe a pack of cigarettes for Allah!
LOL!
By the way, I did read some of today's garbage, but I can't handle it when they let the inmates use the computer room.
8)
Understandable !!!
It went waaaaaaay over the top today ...
BLOWN all out of proportion ...

Not sure how much more "controversy" I'm gonna take ...
It's getting warm outside ...
AND this year my legs are in GREAT shape ...
from my injury ... where I had been laid up ...
[no worries]

Sunshine WILL be calling my name ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#86107 Mar 11, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the substance abuse extraordinaire.
libTARDS are the ONLY 'substance'...
I abuse ...

;0)
ILoveitHereTrait or

United States

#86108 Mar 11, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I need not go to Pakistan to find Allah, He is everywhere. Even with American trash, like yourself.
I don't believe in Allah. I'm not fanatic. He is all yours Pakistani terrorist!
I pray to Jesus, my only God!
Jay

Springville, TN

#86109 Mar 11, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>

Allah is a phony child molestor and figment of your vivid imagination. Any profit who preaches that it's ok for a 55 year old man to marry a 7 year old child so he can molest her is someone this country would put in jail. You belong in Pakistan.....adios!!!
swu4s

Henderson, KY

#86110 Mar 11, 2013
who cares what religion is
American Lady

Danville, KY

#86111 Mar 11, 2013
THE GROWING CASE FOR IMPEACHMENT OF OBAMA
What constitutional experts say about high crimes, misdemeanors ...

http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/you-asked-for-it-o...

Bad Moon Rising

Lord, I hope this day is good
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Good Night my Friends ...
God BLESS you
& the US ... <3
Who

United States

#86112 Mar 11, 2013
swu4s wrote:
who cares what religion is
swu?
Ron Paul Republican 2016

United States

#86113 Mar 11, 2013
All of you Rand Paul supporters have NO idea what you are dealing with us the Ron Paul supporters that will cost your buddy Rand Paul the 2016 election to Steve Beshear and others as well!
swu4s

Henderson, KY

#86115 Mar 12, 2013
yeah they marry em but do not penatrate till there old woody fykn allen

Location hidden

#86116 Mar 12, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Allah is a phony child molestor and figment of your vivid imagination. Any profit who preaches that it's ok for a 55 year old man to marry a 7 year old child so he can molest her is someone this country would put in jail. You belong in Pakistan.....adios!!!
And you belong in a dumpster with all the other trash.
Adios! Sleep well! Say your prayers! And don't worry, tomorrow when you wake up, you'll still be trash, but Allah will still forgive you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the vet (Aug '11) 1 hr Love my vet 4
Cynthia Tungate 2 hr Someone who knows 32
chad mouser- guys 5 hr mouse 1
Anthony "Domino" Williams 8 hr Riley home boy 2
toyotomi wh**es 11 hr get it 21
Toyotomi 11 hr legal 5
Mudd Trailor Park Sun Joker 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Loretto Mortgages