'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,728)

Showing posts 74,541 - 74,560 of144,697
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

WHOOSH wrote:
<quoted text>
...right over your head ...
;0)
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
PLUS ... we've been TRYING our BEST to warn the libTARDS!
BUT
As usual THEY haven't "listened" ...
They THINK they are smart!
That's their problem ... tho ...
Liberalism "is" a mental disease ...
don't need you to warn nobody about nothing .you need to embrace change.accept it don't be scared. didn't want to live under bush,by the gracce of GOD we survived. still feeling the effects though.Love your president. rant and rave all you want.analize,scrutinize what the hell ever,won't change shit. LOVING OBAMA.
oops again huh

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>ObamaCare Fear???? Where did the ObamaCare blueprint come from? Romney and Massachusetts. Did it hurt Massachusetts? NO. Did people get insurance? Yes. 94% of Adults and 96% of all children. Is Massachusetts better off now because of RomneyCare or not? Read the report that tracked the results for 6 years.
http://www.kff.org/healthreform/upload/8311.p...
You are aware that just because you claim Obamacare came from Romneycare...doesn't make a word of what you say true, right? Just so you know. Romneycare did not raise taxes. Romneycare was not forced on every man, woman and child in the United States of America. Romneycare did not fine or penalize it's citizens. Romneycare was funded by dollars the State received from Federal funds for indigents. All States receive those Federal indigent dollars.

Crack open a book every now and then, crackhead. Maybe you won't look so foolish next time if you actually are informed about the subject you are trying to debate. E for effort. lol
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Something to look forward to...there will be no 3rd term for the slug messiah. Hallelujah!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>don't need you to warn nobody about nothing .you need to embrace change.accept it don't be scared. didn't want to live under bush,by the gracce of GOD we survived. still feeling the effects though.Love your president. rant and rave all you want.analize,scrutinize what the hell ever,won't change shit. LOVING OBAMA.
It's already changing ...
Can ya hear US coming?

;0)

Silent Running
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I'm with the HIGH Command ... ;0)
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>don't need you to warn nobody about nothing .you need to embrace change.accept it don't be scared. didn't want to live under bush,by the gracce of GOD we survived. still feeling the effects though.Love your president. rant and rave all you want.analize,scrutinize what the hell ever,won't change shit. LOVING OBAMA.
To embrace the Obama change is the same as agreeing with enslaving our nation with debt. Being a slug living on government cheese rations may be your dream of the future but my kids and grandkids deserve so much better. Your kids? Not so much. Once a slug always a slug. Slither on down the road cheesy slug.
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
Something to look forward to...there will be no 3rd term for the slug messiah. Hallelujah!!!
who you. Funny.
LOVINGOBAMAcount ry girl

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

...community organizer...nah...
...some LOVE America's traitor ...
...some HATE America's apologize(r)...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>got bored reading all this madness. just want to know did you send your government check back to help with cause?
understood, logic is elusive to libs, you can go back to baaaaaaaaa, much simpler, baaaaaaaaaa
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
To embrace the Obama change is the same as agreeing with enslaving our nation with debt. Being a slug living on government cheese rations may be your dream of the future but my kids and grandkids deserve so much better. Your kids? Not so much. Once a slug always a slug. Slither on down the road cheesy slug.
enslaving. your funky butt. you been on here all day,go wash up.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>ObamaCare Fear???? Where did the ObamaCare blueprint come from? Romney and Massachusetts. Did it hurt Massachusetts? NO. Did people get insurance? Yes. 94% of Adults and 96% of all children. Is Massachusetts better off now because of RomneyCare or not? Read the report that tracked the results for 6 years.
http://www.kff.org/healthreform/upload/8311.p...
oh Romney, it's your fault oblamer care is destroying the medical profession, health care, oh Romney, baaaaaaaaaaa
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Karl Rove.
Anything else sheeple?
Prob. 7:7 and I have seen among the simple, I have perceived among the youths, a young man without sense.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>So do you believe non-humans are posting on Topix? Oh, I bet you have, like so many children, an imaginary friend. Is he a purple dragon?
wow, I'm flattered I have such an impact on you that you went back months to find something, wow, only issue is, not the same person, baaaaaaa,
S133py Loco

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Any hot democratic girls here? Ill take a republican, but only in blonde. Thanks.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

oblamer signs budget cuts for something he calls a sequester, that was designed by him, tells the country they are dumb and will hurt the economy, then says it's congress fault, LOLOL and a five star baaaaaaaaaaaa

how do you libs survive each day without the benefit of a real brain, LOLOL, what a tard,
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Obama to the American citizens:

"Excuse me, I'm not done lying yet."
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
oblamer signs budget cuts for something he calls a sequester, that was designed by him, tells the country they are dumb and will hurt the economy, then says it's congress fault, LOLOL and a five star baaaaaaaaaaaa
how do you libs survive each day without the benefit of a real brain, LOLOL, what a tard,
you been here all day too.go wash up.stinky.
OBAMALOVINGcount rygirl

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>enslaving. your funky butt. you been on here all day,go wash up.
...WAITING for you country girl and your soft hands!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
Obama to the American citizens:
"Excuse me, I'm not done lying yet."
Want to see photographs of my vacation?
S133py Loco

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Obama didn't approve today's budget cuts, it was Congress and he expressed his anger and concern in his speech with his stupid Star Wars/Star Trek mixed reference! But, that's not of importance... What's of importance is:

Where...the...%#&$...are.. .the....HOTT....dem girls!?!?????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 74,541 - 74,560 of144,697
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Loretto Discussions

Search the Loretto Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
brookhaven fighting 4 hr Trailer 52 12
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 8 hr ques 1,008
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 8 hr question 81,544
Lawsuit Claims Abuse, Neglect By Marion County ... 9 hr Curious 32
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 11 hr Hillbilly 26,165
Drug bust 13 hr Rats 5
Girls 13 hr Dog 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Loretto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Loretto People Search