Marion County woman robbed by men pos...

Marion County woman robbed by men posing as police

There are 5 comments on the WAVE-TV Louisville story from Jan 1, 2013, titled Marion County woman robbed by men posing as police. In it, WAVE-TV Louisville reports that:

LORETTO, KY A Marion County woman says she will think twice about answering her door from now on after a New Year's Day home invasion.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAVE-TV Louisville.

watching

United States

#1 Jan 1, 2013
Let it be known!! U fcking thieves beware!! We know who u are!! Come to our doors and see what will happen!! Pick on grown men!! Please come to our houses and try!! U have been warned this fcking stealing will stop!!
Im with you

United States

#2 Jan 3, 2013
FIRSI things first IF you come on to my porch with a gun Im going to shoot you..It might just be through the fu**ing door..Im sick of you young F**kers in HOLYCROSS stealing everything you can to stay high...its wrong and if you kill one of my dogs then well you get what you give boys come get ya some!!I WAS TOLD THROUGH THE GRAPE VINE IT WAS ALL OVER MEDICATION? Look at what this has become?
IM GLAD THEY DIDNT SHOT HER THEN THEY WOULD WANT TO TAKE AWAY ALL OUR GUNS...HOLYCROSS IS A LAWLESS COMUNITY...I WONDER WHERE JOHNNY BOONE IS?
just saying

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Jan 7, 2013
Neither one of these boys where from Holy Cross.
Jus me

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Jan 9, 2013
I am a young f&$ker in holy cross u ain't gotta hate on all of us n I'm sorry to hear u feel that way but kind of past judgement pretty quick on everybody but whatever in well as far as lawless well idk bout that cause if that happened out here well instead of hearing about what the news as been saying you'd be hearing bout bodies missing kind of take care of our own in for safety purposes may I ask who did it
Why

San Jose, CA

#6 Jan 9, 2013
The younger one lived in the area for a few years. He has family here..He is a drug addict. It is too bad really. At one time he was a very nice boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Managers at Lee's sleeping with every girl there? 3 hr Bigdaddy_x279 7
Chuck, Ken and Harriett Monin 7 hr manager 3
Mchs football 7 hr A j boy 7
Josh wise 13 hr Stranger 14
County Judge Election 14 hr swoosh 8
Inoac 14 hr stinkypoopoo 2
Jessica Wallace Murder Case 17 hr Corey_Corey 1

Loretto Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance