First Prev
of 2
Next Last
good or bad

New Haven, KY

#22 Apr 29, 2013
I have personally had my children taken away. It is the most awful e,barrassing heartbreaking thing in the world! Cps is supposef to stnd up for the ones eho can't, and in lebanon they tke children first ask questions later, now this woulf be a good thing IF the allegations were true. But this is the 1st and ladt post I make, I did everything they asked and still took months to get the charges dismissed and get my children home, do what I have done, get n atty write your state rep, your congressman, the judge and if you still feel your rights have been violaated ask for an internal investigation amd sue whom ever you think is to blame
Get A Grip

Harrodsburg, KY

#23 Apr 29, 2013
good or bad wrote:
I have personally had my children taken away. It is the most awful e,barrassing heartbreaking thing in the world! Cps is supposef to stnd up for the ones eho can't, and in lebanon they tke children first ask questions later, now this woulf be a good thing IF the allegations were true. But this is the 1st and ladt post I make, I did everything they asked and still took months to get the charges dismissed and get my children home, do what I have done, get n atty write your state rep, your congressman, the judge and if you still feel your rights have been violaated ask for an internal investigation amd sue whom ever you think is to blame
Sorry you had a bad experience but their job is to make sure the kids are safe and being protected. I have extensive foster parent training and it is the foster parent's job to work with the birth parents to make sure the child keeps the family connections. In Lebanon and everywhere else they take the kids first. It's the only way to ensure the child is safe. The ultimate goal however is to reunite the family
TELLINGTHETRUTH

Elizabethtown, KY

#24 Apr 30, 2013
I to have had my kids ripped from me all based on a lie when CPS stole my kids they ripped out my heart and killed my soul there is not a night that goes by that tears do not fall from my eyes or a day i do not wake up thinking my kids r still in there beds and i need to get the ready for school i have NEVER did drugs or alcohol now I am going to fight to the end of my days to get my kids home but it is getting harder and harder and it has killed me ....... CPS the state needs to do a better job hiring workers and those workers need to be sure to do a FULL investigation before removing a child this is bull and I will be there to protest I will write everyone I can and pray every night ......... you all that defend these people I pray to god u do not have to go through what I am it's horrid
Good or Bad

New Haven, KY

#25 May 8, 2013
Get an atty. Do not use the one the court appoints you. I know for a lot of ppl money is scarce but unless Ted Lavit's office was appointed to you, you don't stand a snowballs chance in hell. It is worth it. Beg, borrow or steal if you have to. Who do you think is going to give it all they got? someone who is paid to or someone who gives so many hrs a yr just to use you as a tax deduction? And if you find an atty who believes in you and your cause they WILL fight for you, work with you and help you as much as they can. And whoever wrote "all it takes is a divorce..." that is the truth. As long as someone calls or continuously calls CPS HAS to investigate. They will remove your child for something they would let someone else's child stay in the home for. There aren't any set guide lines. and sometime they even fabricate evidence or confessions. don't ever talk to cps or LEO's with out your atty or taping it. They Will twist anything you say around to fit their "evidence". You can purchase one at Walmart cheap. Watch how THIER demeanor changes when they know THEY are the ones under a microscope.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#26 May 9, 2013
really wrote:
I have been trying to take my grandchild for 3 yrs, yesterday I called every attorney in Lebanon and they all said this is very hard and its going to be a hard battle to take a child away from the biological. Of a the laws, this is the most strick! I have proof of abuse and neglect, I hired a private investIgator and have pictures. The only sure way is the mother test positive for drugs or house is unfit without food, and its after a year of trying to fix them. Get over it and stop placing blame and work on whatever is your problem to get them back. Everyone knows you need hard proof and lots of it. You look stupid! As long as the parent does what they say to do, they get them back! If anything it needs to change and get harder on biological parents, being one doesn't mean you need kids!
Keep trying. I succeeded in adopting my grandchild.
cps

Bardstown, KY

#27 May 14, 2013
Good or Bad wrote:
Get an atty. Do not use the one the court appoints you. I know for a lot of ppl money is scarce but unless Ted Lavit's office was appointed to you, you don't stand a snowballs chance in hell. It is worth it. Beg, borrow or steal if you have to. Who do you think is going to give it all they got? someone who is paid to or someone who gives so many hrs a yr just to use you as a tax deduction? And if you find an atty who believes in you and your cause they WILL fight for you, work with you and help you as much as they can. And whoever wrote "all it takes is a divorce..." that is the truth. As long as someone calls or continuously calls CPS HAS to investigate. They will remove your child for something they would let someone else's child stay in the home for. There aren't any set guide lines. and sometime they even fabricate evidence or confessions. don't ever talk to cps or LEO's with out your atty or taping it. They Will twist anything you say around to fit their "evidence". You can purchase one at Walmart cheap. Watch how THIER demeanor changes when they know THEY are the ones under a microscope.
on for u !
ritchie

Lebanon, KY

#28 May 24, 2013
TELLINGTHETRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it right all it takes is a lie and a phone call CPS will be getting sued again and again til they learn how to investagate there are too many workers that get their degree online in the field and have no experience in the field they themselfs had a bad childhood and now look at everybody as the enimies all cps workers should have to go throu mental evaluations
when did they get sued? which one got sued?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No more for me 2 hr Happy Thanksgiving 1
How people can get buy breaking the law in this... 5 hr Jerry 1
Little Paul Howard 10 hr whatwhat 6
Why do men get so angry when they have to pay c... (Aug '10) 14 hr Jennieslim 108
Who Jason Smith dating in Springfield. .. 18 hr outstanding2012 3
103. Brookhaven Wed Trump 23
Ryan Holgate Wed Lebanon Has Crook... 4
Loretto Dating
Find my Match

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Loretto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Loretto

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News