what would you do to change brookhaven

Posted in the Loretto Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wanting to know

Manchester, KY

#1 Mar 14, 2011
clean it up, and repair all trailers.plant some flowers and put up little fences around them.
howsweet

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Mar 14, 2011
Bulldoze it all down and then sterilize the whole area.
haa haa

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Mar 14, 2011
I agree with howsweet! Bulldoze that mug down!
Reality Chick

Campbellsville, KY

#4 Mar 14, 2011
Hey now, be nice. Some people can't afford much for rent. Clean it up, plants some shrubs that are easy to keep, require specific rules for trash containers, pets and cars.

It would take one good weekend, with all those living there and other people to volunteer to make that place better. Then enforce those rules.

No chaining of dogs should be allowed, and limit the number of animals any one trailer can have. That would help.
Those living there deserve respect just like the rest of us.
BetterIdea

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Mar 14, 2011
Napalm
lebanon

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Mar 14, 2011
wat hell you talkm about
just me

Columbia, KY

#7 Mar 14, 2011
ship the wet backs out of there
check green cards

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Mar 14, 2011
Call immigration and send these wet backs to fuc$ing mexico were that fu>king belong. None paying taxes and free health care free food stamp card use bastard$. Just what i think.....and all the white trash people too!!!!
someone who knows

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Mar 14, 2011
they can not draw foodstamops or medical on them selves just for there kids if a family of four where all americans they would get four example 600.00 dollars in food stamps but if there was a family of four and one was illegal they wld only get like 4 somthing so get facts straight and when they go into a store and buy something that costs a 1.00 they are charged 1.06 like the rest of us thats paying taxes dumb ass and also those who work get taxes tooken outta there checks too.
i should know

Sonora, KY

#10 Mar 14, 2011
First of all get rid of all the druggies and the illegal no good mexicans. Get rid of the following girls up in there:
Bethany Reardon, Melissa Smothers, Kayla Reardon, Shampain Brown and some others.
Also get rid of Eric Reardon a theif. I think they should put Brookhaven back into one whole trailor park and get rid of Jimmie Hughs and let Ray have it all back. I also think they should start doing background checks on people who come to rent a trailors. Get rid of the junky trailors. Clean up the trash. Plant some flowers. If all that happens brookhaven would be a better place.
check green cards

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Mar 14, 2011
someone who knows wrote:
they can not draw foodstamops or medical on them selves just for there kids if a family of four where all americans they would get four example 600.00 dollars in food stamps but if there was a family of four and one was illegal they wld only get like 4 somthing so get facts straight and when they go into a store and buy something that costs a 1.00 they are charged 1.06 like the rest of us thats paying taxes dumb ass and also those who work get taxes tooken outta there checks too.
Well u most a wet back ur self or a fat white girl that was 3 or 4 kids with one of those sorry job stealing none speaking a low lifes peice of shit mexica's
Sell It

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Mar 14, 2011
To a person who is more compassionate to the situations of the people who rent there. Better yet, he should go broke. A person like that shouldn't be involved in investments such as Brookhaven. He needs to stay at the country club and stop taking advantage of the less fortunate.
haa haa

Buffalo, KY

#13 Mar 15, 2011
Some people may "not be able to afford" to live anywhere else, but does that mean they have to be so lazy as to let trash pile up, get scattered, chain dogs and live like they are degenerates? I think not! Get off your lazy asses and take some pride in where you live and quit waiting on someone else to do it for you!!!! Brookhaven is a piece of sh*t because of it's tenants and owner! I have an excellent notion though....TAKE SOME INITIATIVE! Get a job, clean your house/yard and take a bath like us normal folk, you would be amazed at the outcome. Sorry for being a d*ck, but seriously...take some freaking initiative!
someone who knows

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Mar 15, 2011
actally im not white and i dnt have three or four kids. i know because i did some resreach, what you sld do and if you listen to the news you will relize the reason nothing has been done about illegal yet is because if we deport them all our country will suffer because we will be losing alot of money and the law they want to pass will take alot of time and money away from the country that could be used for greater issuess and porblems theres bigger problems in america than just illegal immagrants.
Carl Childers

Crystal Lake, IL

#15 Mar 15, 2011
Hit them all in the head with a lawn mower blade.
i know

Leitchfield, KY

#16 Mar 15, 2011
Get rid of RAY he cant stay sober enough to run brookhaven
Duh

Perryville, MO

#17 Mar 15, 2011
Disconnect the internet.
i should know

Campbellsville, KY

#18 Mar 15, 2011
i know wrote:
Get rid of RAY he cant stay sober enough to run brookhaven
Ray may drink, but at least he actually fixes the trailers wen there is something wrong with them, unlike jimmies lazy a$$. and just so u know ray doesn't start drinking to around 7 or 8 o'clock and that's wen he is no longer taking peoples rent or fixing their trailer so if he wants to drink in his on home on his own time i think that is his business
whatever

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Mar 15, 2011
you need to leave the mexicans alone ok they work and other people dont
brother foxx

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Jul 15, 2012
get rid of them nutty shepperson and find someone that can run brookhaven

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fire at New Haven Appartment 40 min bankershours 1
Justina Tungate 1 hr red 15
Toyotomi (Dec '14) 4 hr joe 21
Hot chick that drives a silver chevy lumina 22 hr red 4
Sports 23 hr Curious 1
Circle K Sun He usher 8
Hottest Girl in New Haven (Jul '10) Sun You think 120
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Loretto Mortgages