tell me how you can find out who peop...

tell me how you can find out who people are that dont give ther name?

Posted in the Loretto Forum

Charlie Harvey

Newburgh, IN

#1 Jul 25, 2011
antone
Noneya

Lexington, KY

#2 Jul 25, 2011
Charlie Harvey wrote:
antone
Charlie just give it a rest, the topic you are trying to find out about doesn't say Charlie Harvey it says Avral Thompson, so why is it so important to you to find this out? Just wondering.
Charlie Harvey

Newburgh, IN

#3 Jul 26, 2011
it didnt but dont you think if someone is going to talk about someone they have the right to no.
oooooooooooooooo o

Otisco, IN

#4 Jul 27, 2011
Charlie Harvey wrote:
it didnt but dont you think if someone is going to talk about someone they have the right to no.
THIS IS SO STUPID , LEAVE AVRIL ALONE AND START ON HIS WIFE FOR A WHILE SHE NOT A SAINT BY DO WE KNOW THAT !!!!!
yours truly

Sanford, FL

#5 Aug 26, 2011
seriously, get a life people! who cares what someone or their wife is doing. I find it pathetic that more adults get on here and bash people more than kids do. You can run a PI on comments. I'm not sure the actual way but I do know it's possible and that will give you the exact address of the comment you are seeking, good luck. Maybe you should google it.
abc

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Sep 5, 2011
yours truly wrote:
seriously, get a life people! who cares what someone or their wife is doing. I find it pathetic that more adults get on here and bash people more than kids do. You can run a PI on comments. I'm not sure the actual way but I do know it's possible and that will give you the exact address of the comment you are seeking, good luck. Maybe you should google it.
Its an IP address every computer hooked to the internet has one . If you trace the IP it will only show you the numbers and the server . For everyones own safety your name and address will not be shown , you would have to be law enforcement etc.. to be able to get actual names . However you could probably compare the IP to other comments and post and figure out who the person is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dollar tree 1 hr me 3
Lydia roller 2 hr I know 4
Hepatitis C in Marion county 4 hr What 3
Heather Hale 7 hr Thatgurl 3
3rd shift walmart 7 hr lookin 7
brandy meredith 13 hr how 10
Grundy Home Road 14 hr Unknown 1

Loretto Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance