Wondering

Winchester, KY

#1 Sep 6, 2009
Just wondering if anyone has bought a speciality cake from Kroger?
blue eyes

Terre Haute, IN

#3 Sep 6, 2009
I brought a Dora the Explorer cake from the Kroger deli last year for my daughter's birthday and it was wonderfully decorated and delicious as well. They are a little more expensive than the regular cakes but well worth the money I think.My daughter loved!! They take a lot of pride in their specialty cakes!!!
Katie

New Baltimore, MI

#4 Apr 2, 2013
blue eyes wrote:
I brought a Dora the Explorer cake from the Kroger deli last year for my daughter's birthday and it was wonderfully decorated and delicious as well. They are a little more expensive than the regular cakes but well worth the money I think.My daughter loved!! They take a lot of pride in their specialty cakes!!!
Do you remember how much it was and what it looked like? I wanna buy it for my 2 year old sister who LOVES dora
mom

Lebanon, KY

#5 Apr 5, 2013
Although I do like Kroger cakes, I must give props to Lebanon Walmart Bakery. As good as KrogerMs cakes taste, Walmart's are even better. You can get a quarter sheet, decorated with character toy added on it for $19.99.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot girl at fivestar (Nov '11) 1 hr will 9
Guys cheating on wives 1 hr wilma 4
Take my advice 5 hr James 14
Anyone know this guy 7 hr sly 2
Fire at hospital 10 hr Tom 1
Judas Sep 22 Concerned friend 1
WHY is everyone being busted but HER?? (Aug '12) Sep 20 Thunder Struck 6

Loretto Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance