Next Last
OG JAY

Shepherdsville, KY

#209 Jun 19, 2013
Dude was a gangster in my book
Ky killer

Bardstown, KY

#210 Jul 9, 2013
Wayne has 3 yrs left on federal time then begins state time. What a low life.
GINA GREENWELL

Louisville, KY

#211 Jul 10, 2013
Ky killer wrote:
What a low life you are to be taking time out of your miserable life to even comment such negativity on someone that does not even have a direct effect on your sad, pathetic life!!! And I am so sick of seeing stupid shit like this regarding my father. Get a life of your own and mind your own business. If people would keep their noses out of others lives, it would make this place a whole lot better...
GINA GREENWELL

Louisville, KY

#212 Jul 10, 2013
Ky killer wrote:
and what's more - if you are so much of a better person, don't be a freakin scared ass hater hiding behind some pseudo-name ky killer... everyone has a comment when they're anonymous, and because I'm a real person, I put my real name... so sick of this crap!!!
POS

United States

#213 Jul 11, 2013
i was attacked when i was nine. when he lived in lyons station along time ago. the whole family is crazy!!!!! something i hv to live with the rest of my life. sad situation
Red

Georgetown, KY

#214 Jul 11, 2013
Didn't know him, but heard a lot of stories about him. Most thought of him as ok guy, if you left him alone then he left you alone. Heard lots and lots of stories. Known his brothers, likable people
Gina Greenwell

Louisville, KY

#215 Jul 12, 2013
POS wrote:
i was attacked when i was nine. when he lived in lyons station along time ago. the whole family is crazy!!!!! something i hv to live with the rest of my life. sad situation
You were attacked when you were nine by my dad????
Not a bad man

Bardstown, KY

#216 Jul 21, 2013
Wayne on more than one occasion has helped me or someone I know Gina he is a good man. Sometimes good people do bad things but that doesn't make him anything but a person like all of us.......we all make bad decisions sometimes.
OMG

Georgetown, KY

#217 Jul 22, 2013
Not a bad man wrote:
Wayne on more than one occasion has helped me or someone I know Gina he is a good man. Sometimes good people do bad things but that doesn't make him anything but a person like all of us.......we all make bad decisions sometimes.
Gina knows exactly what her father is and he is not a good man. If he helped someone it was to benefit himself. How many wives and children has he got anyway.
Gina Greenwell

Louisville, KY

#218 Jul 22, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>Gina knows exactly what her father is and he is not a good man. If he helped someone it was to benefit himself. How many wives and children has he got anyway.
OMG - you are exactly right - I DO know the kind of man my father is & I love him for the man he is!! A good one that is only human. I know you are a cowardly little POS for hiding behind a screen name. I do KNOW that! And I also would like to know - why is it any of your business how many children & wives he has had? There are 2 main reasons people want to meddle in others lives -1) they envy them & wish they could be that person & 2) they are completely ignorant & think that concerning themselves with others will take direct attention off your own life. SO, you are either a complete loser & don't want to direct your attention at your own faults to be a better person OR you want to be my dad! Get a life and leave us alone in ours... Thats what I know... Thanks.
OMG

Georgetown, KY

#219 Jul 22, 2013
Yeah,that is it . I want to be your dad. hahaha
Gina

Louisville, KY

#220 Jul 23, 2013
OMG wrote:
Yeah,that is it . I want to be your dad. hahaha
You couldn't even be half the man he is on your best day, for real..
OMG

Georgetown, KY

#221 Jul 23, 2013
Your dad is in prison for drugs ,he beat his wife and killed a man. please let me be like him
gina

Louisville, KY

#222 Jul 29, 2013
OMG wrote:
Your dad is in prison for drugs ,he beat his wife and killed a man. please let me be like him
First of all, there is not ONE person I've met in the New Haven, Culvertown, Bardstown, Marion County area that I haven't seen either take a drink or smoke some pot at the least!! So, I'm sure you fall in that category if not have done more. Second - were you there when he "beat his wife" or is that just something you've heard he's done? Cause chances are you know nothing of the entire story there. Third - when a man puts a gun in your face & you protect yourself - its called sef defense. SO, that is why he was charged with INVOLUNTARY manslaughter. Get your facts straight, dude, before thinking you know what you are talking about - because CLEARLY you do not. Mistakes don't make someone Bad, it makes them human. My dad has HELPED many more people than he has ever hurt!! You can talk all day about negative things about him - doesn't change or effect my love for him or the fact he is my daddy and always will be... I'm done.
wondering

Louisville, KY

#223 May 12, 2014
when does Wayne get out? anybody know?
Family

Scottsville, KY

#224 May 15, 2014
wondering wrote:
when does Wayne get out? anybody know?
Next year.
batman

New Haven, KY

#225 May 16, 2014
anyone that would start a blog like this is a drama queen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
speeding school buses 2 hr Please 3
Club Paradise ? 2 hr Georgia 37
Ferguson Facts 2 hr Justice 1
Josh Jackson (Aug '12) 2 hr anonymous 4
zero a in brookhaven 3 hr Rays grandaughter 10
schlosser 6 hr well 13
Who Jason Smith dating in Springfield. .. 6 hr Sinister 2
Loretto Dating
Find my Match

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Loretto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Loretto

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:49 pm PST

NBC Sports12:49PM
Bengals kicker Nugent perfect since overtime miss - NBC Sports
ESPN12:58 PM
Bengals' Smith (torn triceps) goes on IR
Bleacher Report 2:30 PM
Titans Release Veteran LB Phillips
NBC Sports 2:47 PM
Titans release Shaun Phillips, place Brian Schwenke on injured reserve
Bleacher Report 8:54 PM
What Experts Are Saying About Bucs vs. Bengals?