I BELIEVE HE DID TRY TO DO GOO

DO YOU ?

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Well

Louisville, KY

#1 May 5, 2009
He wasn't a BAD person. Nice guy actually just messed up.
BBB

AOL

#2 May 8, 2009
This has to be a joke ,everybody knows what he is and was .
party friend

Louisville, KY

#3 May 8, 2009
Tell him what he is in 6 years when he gets out chicken shi.t
Rolling Fork Rambler

United States

#4 May 8, 2009
I have told him what he is to his face ,he is too much a coward to do anything but I worry about him behind my back. He is a low life,I agree with BBB ,he needs to stay where he is. I was in jail with him 30 yrs ago ,I know what Im talking about . He is a coward ,a liar,a child molester and a thief !!,plus was a queer in jail. If I said this to his face he would not SAY a word .It is not any suprise all his kids are thugs.You have never seen the woman he beat over and over and the kids after he broke their teeth .
Wayne Greenwell should have been done away with years ago along with his mom ,Celia.I know what I'm saying and so does that low life .ask him about who shared his cell after he killed his first guy if you don't belive me.
He has mellowed out so you young guys think he is all cool now,just don't turn your back.There is such a thing as a respectful outlaw and NH has many ,he is NOT one of those .
what i know

AOL

#5 May 8, 2009
I heard that he beat the sh** out of one of his women and left her to die in a ditch on the side of the road.
henry

United States

#6 May 8, 2009
I was also told by a good friend that he was a molester. so I believed it. He is a piece of shit.
Rolling Fork Rambler

United States

#7 May 9, 2009
I have been mad for two days thinking about this thread . I still have a score to settle with this worthless c***sucker ,when I get the chance a homemade fake gun won't help him.
You people that think he is a good guy do not know him, and maybe don't know what I mean by the fake gun ,do your homework and you will.
and what an idiot to have that much money and that much weed in one place,I still say it was staged for him to roll over on someone else ,otherwise he would get much more time.
classmate

Bardstown, KY

#8 May 10, 2009
Rolling Fork Rambler wrote:
I have been mad for two days thinking about this thread . I still have a score to settle with this worthless c***sucker ,when I get the chance a homemade fake gun won't help him.
You people that think he is a good guy do not know him, and maybe don't know what I mean by the fake gun ,do your homework and you will.
and what an idiot to have that much money and that much weed in one place,I still say it was staged for him to roll over on someone else ,otherwise he would get much more time.
wander what happen to his son kelly.He's a little like his dad.
I remember

Louisville, KY

#9 May 11, 2009
Rolling Fork Rambler wrote:
I remember the fake gun story.
Kelly is

Louisville, KY

#10 May 11, 2009
classmate wrote:
<quoted text>wander what happen to his son kelly.He's a little like his dad.
He's in Little Sandy Correctional for Murder
classmate

United States

#11 May 11, 2009
Wayne Greenwell thought he was Jessie James and all his suck-a## want to be thugs were all a bunch of puss&'s that thought they were bad a@@ when they were together, get them apart and they would run like chickens that they were.a lot of people are glad he is gone and hope he never returns at least the stealing and all the destructive things they did after dark stopped. Nobody has forgotten what went on back in those days and arn't to forgiving. His mother was behind alot of it and now that she is gone maybe they won't have MA BAKER to help plan the stuff.I know Wayne was running wide open before he got caught and he will come out of prison a rich man.
classmate

United States

#12 May 11, 2009
I think he was the one that killed Don Nalley
Refresh ur memory

Louisville, KY

#14 May 11, 2009
KSP Troopers and federal agents raided the home of Francis Wayne Greenwell in April 2003. He had 1,199 pounds of marijuana, six kilograms of cocaine,$341,941 in cash, 75 firearms and body armor at his three Nelson County properties. Authorities estimate the total value of the seized items was $600,000. Greenwell pleaded guilty and was sentenced to 17 years in prison followed by five years supervised release.

He's in prison in Illinois. Expected release date is 2015.
Rolling Fork rambler

United States

#15 May 11, 2009
classmate wrote:
Wayne Greenwell thought he was Jessie James and all his suck-a## want to be thugs were all a bunch of puss&'s that thought they were bad a@@ when they were together, get them apart and they would run like chickens that they were.a lot of people are glad he is gone and hope he never returns at least the stealing and all the destructive things they did after dark stopped. Nobody has forgotten what went on back in those days and arn't to forgiving. His mother was behind alot of it and now that she is gone maybe they won't have MA BAKER to help plan the stuff.I know Wayne was running wide open before he got caught and he will come out of prison a rich man.
Buddy I don't know who you are but your post is on the money !
I remember Wayne when he was stealing peoples push mowers and batteries out of their cars ,trying to peddle them at the beer joints.
His Mom was a low life pos,he is a low life pos,his son Kelly is a low life pos,Kelly should have been killed for what he did to that Willet girl.the world would be a better place if the dog who started this litter was knocked in the head as a pup.
These young wannabes looked up to him because he had the weed and the 55's,they have no clue what he really is.One thing for sure he is charaismatic and can win the women and young fools.Most of the stuff he was busted with wasn't his ,he dosen't have pockets that deep ,anyone notice how many bust went on a few months after he was busted ? as I say,he is a rollover or he would have done life with all those charges being a repeat felon.
classmate

United States

#16 May 11, 2009
Somethings Rambler, People don't forget. I remember well when all the stuff was going on. I think Wayne rolled over on a lot of people and his want to be outlaw gang just disapeered in the woodwork after he was gone. Jeff Donahue, Wayne Ayres and on and on wonder where they are all now. Proably left town with their tails between their legs like the dogs they were. The wife he beat was Joyce Skaggs that is the mother of Kelly and the other ones and yes Kelly should have been hung for what he did to Mariam Willett she is a very nice person and Kelly better stay in jail because Jude Willett will kill him if he every gets the chance. I believe Waynes mother was hiding some money for Wayne that the law never got. One thing for sure when he does get out he will be an old man and hopefully he will be a decent person if it possible.
what

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 May 12, 2009
What doe jeff donahue and wayne ayres have to do with this????
U need to

Louisville, KY

#18 May 12, 2009
what wrote:
What doe jeff donahue and wayne ayres have to do with this????
U need to leave Wayne and Jeff outta this!! I know that they have bettered their lives!! They did stuff when they were young and dumb so don't start talking shit about either one of them because people make mistakes and GROW UP and move on!! Wayne still kept doing the same ol shit. I'm sure you weren't perfect growing up either so keep your opinions to yourself bit@@!!
U need to

Louisville, KY

#19 May 12, 2009
I meant to reply to "classmate". Sorry "what". Classmate needs to get some class or go back to school and learn a thing or two about life!
classmate

United States

#20 May 12, 2009
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck then it is a duck. Whats the matter "need to" you know the truth about all of the gang.We were refering to the old gang and if the shoe fits then wear it.I don't know where any of them are not because I don't live around there anymore. I went to the service and settled away from there. I left in the early 80's. Maybe all the old bunch have changed but people still remember.
who changed

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 May 12, 2009
are you nuts!! ayres hasn't changed a bit still deals, he may be older but sure the hell not wiser. He has to deal to keep up with the 3 sluts that live with him. what a bunch of low life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jennifer at arbys (Apr '13) 17 hr TheBest 30
What do you remember about the club 68 (Oct '09) 19 hr club cherry the best 70
why would 20 hr waiting 7
Friends n sisters Fri mystery 6
kenneth hatton (Jun '12) Thu citizen1 17
third shift at TG Thu justw 13
Christie Hourigan FB Wed Concerned 1
More from around the web

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE