Uncle Sam

New Haven, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Why does the City Council sit back and do nothing when the Mayor has directly violated the law.
"Mis-use" of City Funds (Our Tax Dollars) This is not the first time. But yet our elected officials of the City turn there head !!!! Stand up for what is right & represent the Citizens of Lebanon or resign. They won't come on to your property to unclog a sewer drain, but they will go onto private property to do backhoe work? I guess as I have always been told, you have to have the right last name. Come On Council members, STAND UP and Be Heard for the Citizens or do the right thing and resign !!!!!!!
harold

New Haven, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

I agree, the Lebanon City council is a joke. What about the City Attorney. Shouldn't she step up and uphold the law? Why doesn't the Leb Enterprise look into this?
True

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

I heard on the news Car World is Expanding that's probly why they where there
William

New Haven, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

This is no new thing, just the Mayor, City Administrator & City Council ignoring the laws they are governed by. It is illegal for government employes to perform non essential work on private property that directly benefits a private citizen or private company.
LebMur

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Everyone should get together and storm into a council meeting...and agreed, the council is a joke.
Tax Payer

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Let me know when theres a meeting. I'm in, tired of paying taxes and them not being spent right. Who can I call to get the city workers to clean my yard?
Waste

New Haven, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Council meeting tonight may we should up and voice our opinion.
community action

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Is this place part of the city?
Curious

Leitchfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

The water company is just as bad. Riding around and parking reading the paper.
john

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Curious wrote:
The water company is just as bad. Riding around and parking reading the paper.
that's your tax dollar at work
locked gate

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

I see the gate going to the back of the park is still locked -- hellooooooo, anyone there? Open the gate please.
City on the loose

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

harold wrote:
I agree, the Lebanon City council is a joke. What about the City Attorney. Shouldn't she step up and uphold the law? Why doesn't the Leb Enterprise look into this?
Yes, why don't any of the above look into these issues? They all have the same thing in common, they are all good law abiding citizens..........taking turns scratching someones back. If someone was not feeding their dog, it would be on the front page of the enterprise, the attorney would have us in court and the petty little council members would jump on the bandwagon and beat their chests. Everyone needs to remember what is going on and when that nice council member elect stands at your door, ask them why they ignored all. They love their City and have alway wanted to be a part of it, they want to give "something back", blah, blah, blah. So, what are they getting in return for remaining mute?
Oh Know

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

I just rode by a service station and to my astonishment I saw a Lebanon City Water Truck at the service station filling up with gas - must have had a busy weekend and we, the taxpayers are paying for the joy rides!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Loretto Discussions

Search the Loretto Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 min imposter 81,209
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 21 min Smart Kids Go To College 922
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 24 min Le Cry Baby Is Stupid 138,739
any ladies on third at inoac (Sep '13) 39 min problem is 9
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 42 min BIG_STEVIE 16,030
Smalley for boys coach?!? 50 min joker 5
Cedars Nursing Home 1 hr Looking 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Loretto Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE