ghost stories/locations/legends
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tell em

Winchester, KY

#21 Jul 13, 2009
the scott house is haunted...no one lives there and i can swear everynight i see a light come on for about 20 mins then go off same time everynight...i live close by and can see it from my room..pretty spooky stuff
curious

United States

#22 Mar 29, 2013
Any ghost stories in Mackville around Battle or Texas?
TCGH

Columbia, KY

#23 Mar 29, 2013
Yes the Scott House Is very haunted. We have done several investigations there. We have lots of evps from there and even a picture of a girl standing in a door that was not visible to the eye. On one of the evps we asked how many souls are here. And you hear back "300 souls." There is also what we think is a doppleganger or double walker. It will copy you poorly and appear before you like a rotted reflection in a blurry mirror. The guy who owns it now i doubt will let you in it. My friend was going to buy it and we took a group there on halloween when we did Maple Hill Manor Ghost Tour. I'll upload some of the EVP's.
Jen

Orleans, IN

#24 Jan 6, 2016
Any ? That the levi j smith house that use to be a bes and breakfast being haunted

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jennifer persinger at arbys 55 min wishin 1
Skyler McCarty 1 hr classmate 3
is bryan hayes single again? 1 hr yes 6
Trailer 15 Brookhaven 7 hr Uno 12
Kathy Coyle 7 hr Uno 11
Does anybody know Jeremiah Thompson? (Dec '08) 12 hr Friend 19
Unruly kids Thu jack 15

Loretto Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance