Posted in the Loretto Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“L-E-B 4EVER”

Since: Mar 08

LEBANON, KENTUCKY

#1 Mar 28, 2008
tell me some stories, places that are haunted, or local legends.
red hair girl

Lexington, KY

#2 Aug 8, 2008
do u think tavern is haunted in bardstown
Iwannaknow

Corbin, KY

#3 Aug 19, 2008
Maybe the ghosts left after the fire!
Iwannaknow

Corbin, KY

#4 Aug 19, 2008

“I bleed controversy”

Since: Aug 08

Hodgenville, KY

#5 Aug 21, 2008
There are lots of places in willisburg and mackville. I know of a house in Mackville that I have gotten some pretty freaky evp's from.

Richmond, KY

#6 Aug 21, 2008
St Ivos cemetary, and the cocanougher house.
yup

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Aug 21, 2008
cocanougher house? where's that? not heard of that one.

Richmond, KY

#8 Aug 21, 2008
its down Long run road off highway 150 on the east side of the county. you have to call connie johnson if you wanna check it out. But I wouldn't go cause its gonna fall anytime now. I've seen ALOT of stuff happen there
yup

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Aug 22, 2008
I've heard of the donkey tree, St. Ivo's, now the Cocanougher house & even Tatum Springs Motel. Are there anymore places here in WC?

springfield

#10 Aug 23, 2008
red hair girl wrote:
do u think tavern is haunted in bardstown
Patti star gives ghost trek walks well thats what she calls it every Saturday till I think november.
Its the cemetary,the old jail,the tavern and somewhere else I think.
Check this site out it should tell ya all about it.
http://www.ghosthunter.com/biography.htm
just lookin

Ashburn, VA

#11 Aug 23, 2008
Kickstand wrote:
its down Long run road off highway 150 on the east side of the county. you have to call connie johnson if you wanna check it out. But I wouldn't go cause its gonna fall anytime now. I've seen ALOT of stuff happen there
I think this is the house I lived in as a child. Do you turn by Beechwood church?
Ghost Hunter

Clarksville, TN

#12 Sep 3, 2008
wildflower

United States

#13 Dec 5, 2008
there is a story behind the donkey tree but i dont think its haunted. they say a man owned a donkey and he beat this donkey everyday. When the donkey died the tree grew. thats all i know.
I heard

Clarksville, TN

#14 Dec 5, 2008
I've heard that St D has had some activity starting with all the construction.
haunted

Mount Sterling, KY

#15 Dec 17, 2008
yup wrote:
I've heard of the donkey tree, St. Ivo's, now the Cocanougher house & even Tatum Springs Motel. Are there anymore places here in WC?
if u go up mackville hill and look off to the right u will see a big brick house
the scott house its haunted by a little gurl

“Truth Be Told......”

Since: Nov 08

Truthsville

#16 Dec 18, 2008
The Coconaugher House is private property and the owner would probably shoot you if you trespassed lol. St Ivo's is a privately owned cemetery, which in our state its against the law to be in a cemetery after hours, its also trespassing. That poor cemetery has been trashed, headstones knocked over by thrill seeking kids with no respect for the living. It is in fact still an active cemetery and still being used. And as for the Tatum Springs Motel it has burnt down and been that way for a few years now.

As far as the Scott House, it is not haunted. Just a lot of history. And by the way, that house is called The Hugh McElroy house, not the Scott House. Hugh built it and it was used as this counties first courthouse. It's only made famous by The Scott brothers who's mother lived there, as they escaped Alcatraz (Although not fully and was recaptured)

“Truth Be Told......”

Since: Nov 08

Truthsville

#17 Dec 18, 2008
Oh and not only that but some dickless piece of shit tried to burn down the donkey tree too. Now you see why the kids have no place to hang out because they ruin every freaking thing we got.

Truth Be Told.
Come On

Pineville, KY

#18 Dec 24, 2008
Tyler Durten wrote:
There are lots of places in willisburg and mackville. I know of a house in Mackville that I have gotten some pretty freaky evp's from.
Which house? I would love to go check it out..
Kristina

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Jan 5, 2009
Nothing wrong with St. Ivos. It's a really peaceful cemetery...nothing wrong with it. I got permission and investigated that place myself...got nothing. I think the grounds have been blessed. Want a real scare though? Go to St.Paul cemetery in Big Clifty. That place is really warped....and stay away from the upper left part of the cemetery. there's something there I can't explain.

springfield

#20 Jul 13, 2009
Any more stories?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hannah hughes anybody know this girl 3 hr Travis 3
Campbell funeral home 13 hr ReneeC 3
Car Battery 13 hr zip 3
Yellow Nissan xterra 14 hr Cook 2
Who,s gonna run against 22 hr Voter 82
Derek and Rachel Thu Play 7
Alan Chesser Wed Stay away 2

Loretto Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance