im so so sorry!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
anonymously

Ashland, OR

#1 Apr 7, 2013
Words can't express how sorry I am and how wrong I was!! I will never be the same again ever! I hope and wish someday you will forgive me for making the wrong choice! I will be unhappy till the day that I die. And I deserve all the pain that I feel! I truly do love you!!! And always will !!! I'm a idiot !
Tell

Lexington, KY

#2 Apr 8, 2013
Why don't you tell this to the person you're trying to talk to.
anonymously

Ashland, OR

#3 Apr 8, 2013
Tell wrote:
Why don't you tell this to the person you're trying to talk to.
Cause they will never forgive me!
Tell

Lexington, KY

#4 Apr 8, 2013
You won't know if you don't ask. If you don't ask for forgiveness then it's your problem but if you ask and they refuse then its theirs. You may be surprised.
truth

Casey, IL

#5 Apr 8, 2013
anonymously wrote:
<quoted text>Cause they will never forgive me!
u kno how many people can read that and relate atleast give tha person a clue mite help the person would b more likely to answeru or summin of that nature noone wants to be down so help give urself some hope!then ull kno and wont wonder like every girl reading ur posts hoping "their" so n so speaking out to them
truth

Casey, IL

#6 Apr 8, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text> u kno how many people can read that and relate atleast give tha person a clue mite help the person would b more likely to answeru or summin of that nature noone wants to be down so help give urself some hope!then ull kno and wont wonder like every girl reading ur posts hoping "their" so n so speaking out to them
b anonymous to public doesnt mean u cant drop the intended person reading it a hint
sally j

Trinity, TX

#7 Apr 8, 2013
anonymously wrote:
<quoted text>Cause they will never forgive me!
anonter wonderer
sally j

Trinity, TX

#8 Apr 8, 2013
another
anonymously

Ashland, OR

#9 Apr 8, 2013
I'm sorry if I've upset anybody here! But what I did was unforgivable and I had to get it off my chest. I just hope one day she will see this and no I'm truly sorry and I love her with all of my being! For little more then a year and half I shared the happiest moments off my life with this person . But I chose to lie and make a choice that will forever haunt me forever. My kids always would come first so I live in a loveless life and choose this .I don't mean to upset anyone I just choose topix as a way to vent .I just hope someday she will know my feelings and I think she was the one moment in my life that I will remember on my death bed ! She will be the one I think about when I take my last breath.
Tell

Loretto, KY

#10 Apr 8, 2013
I don't know your whole situation but I can assume what's happened. I just want to offer some advice and encouragement. I was with my husband over ten years. He cheated and left and we got divorced bc he thought that I wouldn't forgive him. All I wanted was for him to ask. He was the love of my life and we are still divorced after all if this time we both still miss each other but his pride and fear won't let him ask for forgiveness. Just give it a try. It may not work but don't live your life wondering what if.
JCR

Nortonville, KY

#11 Apr 8, 2013
anonymously wrote:
I'm sorry if I've upset anybody here! But what I did was unforgivable and I had to get it off my chest. I just hope one day she will see this and no I'm truly sorry and I love her with all of my being! For little more then a year and half I shared the happiest moments off my life with this person . But I chose to lie and make a choice that will forever haunt me forever. My kids always would come first so I live in a loveless life and choose this .I don't mean to upset anyone I just choose topix as a way to vent .I just hope someday she will know my feelings and I think she was the one moment in my life that I will remember on my death bed ! She will be the one I think about when I take my last breath.
Seriously you've got to tell this person how you feel. Don't ever live your life with regrets from not trying.
anonymously

Hodgenville, KY

#12 Apr 8, 2013
But what I did was unforgivable. It wasn't what you think. I did cheat, I know that's what you all think, but it was with another man. And now I am so confused. Baby if you are reading this I am sorry for letting Doug pound my poop shoot, and for giving him a dirty sanchez, and also for kissing you right afterwards. Hopefully you can find it in to your heart to forgive me. I miss you!!
JCR

Nortonville, KY

#13 Apr 8, 2013
anonymously wrote:
But what I did was unforgivable. It wasn't what you think. I did cheat, I know that's what you all think, but it was with another man. And now I am so confused. Baby if you are reading this I am sorry for letting Doug pound my poop shoot, and for giving him a dirty sanchez, and also for kissing you right afterwards. Hopefully you can find it in to your heart to forgive me. I miss you!!
GROSS! I would beat your azz if i were her. Yep you are correct, it is unforgivable.
really

Campbellsville, KY

#14 Apr 8, 2013
Bryan, go talk to her!!!!
anonymously

Ashland, OR

#15 Apr 8, 2013
anonymously wrote:
your a dig dude go screw with somebody else's page ?
anonymously

Ashland, OR

#16 Apr 8, 2013
I will ask forgiveness! I'm going to asks her tomorrow!
im so so sorry

Ashland, OR

#17 Apr 8, 2013
I am sorry truly sorry HNC!!
really

Crockett, TX

#18 Apr 8, 2013
anonymously wrote:
Words can't express how sorry I am and how wrong I was!! I will never be the same again ever! I hope and wish someday you will forgive me for making the wrong choice! I will be unhappy till the day that I die. And I deserve all the pain that I feel! I truly do love you!!! And always will !!! I'm a idiot !
Is your name Brian Smith?
truth

Lebanon, KY

#19 Apr 9, 2013
anonymously wrote:
That's ok scott browning, jessica might forgive you!
hahaha

United States

#20 Apr 9, 2013
tell her ull lick her butthole....she might think about it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Campbell funeral home 5 hr ReneeC 3
Car Battery 5 hr zip 3
Yellow Nissan xterra 6 hr Cook 2
Who,s gonna run against 14 hr Voter 82
Derek and Rachel Thu Play 7
Alan Chesser Wed Stay away 2
Part time work (Apr '15) Jan 17 burger queen 4

Loretto Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance