henry

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Jun 22, 2010
it's low life people that would run through someone's yard and wreck two cars and drive off. that's what happen to a neighbor in Loretto. the person that did that should be made to pay for all the damage they caused these people.no wonder Loretto gets a bad rap
curious

Bardstown, KY

#2 Jun 22, 2010
Whose yard and what happen exactly.. what day and what time..Have the police investigated to see if any vehicles are riding around damaged....
imcurious2

Newburgh, IN

#3 Jun 23, 2010
what kind of vehicle was it that ran these people off the road...i might know something about this...maybe depending on vehicle type
cathy

Greenbrier, AR

#4 Jun 23, 2010
It was jody and margie greenwell's yard they went through. It was a truck that came through their yard. totoaled her truck and damaged his suv pretty bad. then took off. the state police came to do the report. Happened around 1:30 am Sat. night. Pretty bad to happen to these people. for they are good folks.
Need more info

Bumpass, VA

#5 Jun 23, 2010
What color was the truck?? Full size truck, or something like a Ranger?
cathy

Greenbrier, AR

#6 Jun 23, 2010
it was a full size or maybe larger truck that did it. It should be missing a dark tinted window.Glass was all over the driveway
rob

Lexington, KY

#7 Jun 24, 2010
Every knows wut happens when you mess with people from loretto especially when they are good people dont worry whoever did it will come out and they will get it.
just a thought

Danville, KY

#8 Jun 24, 2010
yep for some reason lots of lowlife are running off the road down in loretto. on spencer hamilton there have been 2 wrecks by the trailer park and 3 others ran off the road but corrected just in time. all of these in 1 months time. my kids want to play out in the yard near these locations and i am scared to let them anymore.just a thought loretto leave the coke and booze alone until you get home and stay home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cherokee reid 6 min Hmmmm 1
Poll what about wayne greenwell ? good guy (May '09) 17 min WOW 204
Is Dan Lawson Crazy? 27 min Really 2
Guy on Bike (Jan '14) 10 hr WOW 16
who needs bad guys n outlaws when we have ncsd 12 hr WOW 3
Geana Reana tri county w***e (Jun '15) 22 hr melissa 43
Tina Kelly Mon Concerned 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Loretto Mortgages