Next Last
goodforyounot

United States

#21 May 10, 2011
who really cares if you are going to be marring him. it wont last. hes an a$$
lmao

United States

#22 Jul 5, 2011
He's a worthless piece of $hit. End of story!
whotababydaddy

United States

#23 Jul 8, 2011
I Wanna Know wrote:
Does anyone know Joe Blanford? He's about 34 or 35 he lived in Holy Cross I believe? Has a brother named Doug. Was wanting to know what kind of person he is.
He got a new baby by his cousins wife if that tells you what kin of person he is
babysgrandmother

Beattyville, KY

#24 Aug 12, 2011
whotababydaddy wrote:
<quoted text>
He got a new baby by his cousins wife if that tells you what kin of person he is
As I told you in the other post on here, this isn't Joe's baby unless gestation time for a baby is 12 mos. or longer, get your proof before posting lies. Yes, Joe is my nephew and we felt sorry for him also. His grandmother would have wanted us to help him, so we did forrespect of her memory. He came to my home needing a place to stay and we let him stay. He talks a good story, as anyone who knows the real Joe has found out.
babysgrandmother

Beattyville, KY

#25 Aug 12, 2011
Joe wrote:
well then, i wanna know, if you know so much about me, why are you on here askin? You think people don't know who you are, this is the only reply you are gonna get from me on this rag and it's real simple,if you know i suck then move on and get a life, get off the internet for 5 minutes and get a job! other than that i could care less what anybody says about me on here, and if somebody has a problem with me, and they feel like they wanna jump, I ain't that hard to find, they can grow a pair and step up, but just be prepared to be knocked down cause i don't play anymore, and i don't have to carry a gun to be a man, don't need one!!!
I believe you are throwing this in our direction, it's not any of us but seeing you are throwing blame, let's clear the air. No, you don't have to carry a gun to be a man, you couldn't carry one if you wanted with your record. You do get peoples trust and then screw over them. We took and helped you when no one else would. You slept at my home and my son's, then you would come around when he was at work. You started trouble with them but you need to let these people know there is no way this baby is yours. I believe we have no need to grow a pair because we know all about you and don't scare easily. You do know where to find us if you have a problem and there aren't going to be any games played any more. There is going to be no feeling sorry for anyone any more. No, you don't have to carry a gun to be a man but you should step up and be a father to your children. You can't see Bailey(your son in case you've forgotten his name) because of a order against you that is in the court house in Bardstown and anyone can get a copy to read. You don't see Brooke and Emily(your daughters) because you said their Mom turned them against you, I don't know if this is true or not. I do know you were seeing them until right before or after Bailey was born, maybe you weren't worried after you had him about seeing them, don't know and don't really care. You tried to take over with my granddaughters but it didn't work. We took you in and feed you, gave you a place to come, loaned you money(that wasn't paid back) and made you feel a part of our family and look what you did. We can live with the way you did, life goes on. We have family to turn to when we need something, do you? I don't think so, not any more. Everyone has turned their backs on you, it's your lose, not ours. We can live with what we did, can you? We tried to do as granny wanted but you broke that trust. Grannies not here any more so now you have no one or if you do get someone to believe you about your lies, it doesn't last long till you show your true colors. Good luck trying to get and keep a new family.
babysgrandmother

Beattyville, KY

#26 Aug 13, 2011
I KNOW wrote:
I have alot of info on him, depends on who is askin if I tell or not, he's like a brother to me,you all need to leave him the hell alone!!
You better watch your back. He is good at making you feel like he has been done wrong by everyone, he likes to get the Poor Joe thing going. Everyone does him wrong, he makes you think he tries to help everyone and they do him wrong. Sorry, it's the other way around. My son loaned him a car to drive and worked on his car for him and I think he even loaned him money. Ask his brother Doug about how well he treated him. He sold him a truck and then stole it back and sold it and laughed about it. Good luck, with a brother like that you better look out.
babysgrandmother

Beattyville, KY

#27 Aug 13, 2011
he is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
well thanks for the reply i know a girl that was getting very close to him - she isn't with him anymore thank god - he told her that his wife made up a bunch of lies on him and told her that his 2 girls dont want to see him because there mom - tells them he is dead - and said he dont see his son because of dvo order - he said he just pushed her this is what i heard - and said he pays his child support - so he is a good father - but if he could he would love to give up rights to all his kids because he could live better. but didnt think his first wife and his x girlfriend would sign the papers. i am so happy that my best friend isnt dating him anymore.
They know Joe isn't dead, he stopped trying to see them. He said they didn't want to come around cause their mom had a new baby. I don't think he tried to get them but he said Ashley didn't want him to see them. No one would stop me from seeing my kids. It takes more than paying child support to be a good Dad.
babysgrandmother

Beattyville, KY

#28 Aug 13, 2011
Brad wrote:
If he is such this bad person. Why does he have 2 girls on here talking about how nice his smile and ass is. Just curious!
They are both blind to his ways, they'll see his true colors before long.
SinaBLANFORD

Tompkinsville, KY

#29 Aug 19, 2011
Awww Catherine, congrats he moved you into a motel room with this minnow penis! Can Josh and I come to the wedding?
Sinas Aunt

Bardstown, KY

#30 Aug 19, 2011
The best thing anyone can do is keep the baby out of this shit.We know who his daddy is and it is not Fucked up Joe Let me tell you what if you want to run your mouth you better be ready to back it up and leave him out of this he is a baby.
Teamjoe

United States

#31 Aug 20, 2011
I no joe and have ben friends with him for years now. He is a good man and all of u are telling lies about him. He didnt do anythink to anyone. All these chicks are lieing abut you dude and i got yo bak.
babysgrandmother

Beattyville, KY

#32 Aug 21, 2011
Teamjoe wrote:
I no joe and have ben friends with him for years now. He is a good man and all of u are telling lies about him. He didnt do anythink to anyone. All these chicks are lieing abut you dude and i got yo bak.
I think if there is someone that's not telling the truth then it must be you. If you've been friends with him for years then why did he come to my house when Ashley and him broke up, why didn't you let him stay with you? You don't know anything, go ask Doug about how good he is. Talk any of his family, his ex-wife, ex-girlfriends-they'll all tell you the same story. Joe can't keep friends so lie all you want. Keep my grandchildren out of this post and they are all 3 my grandkids. Keep telling your lies about being a friend of Joe's for years but we know he has had no friend for years. Come on down here and tell us we are all telling lies on him, we have no reason to lie.
AshleysFriend

United States

#33 Aug 21, 2011
First off Ashley never told him to stop getting his girls! She told him time and time again to get them. Ashley told me that he didn't treat them good when he did get them. He never cared about any of his kids. And he never will. Ashley told me not to even get on here because she was not getting involved but I'm not going to let people talk bad about my friend. As far as all the people on here taking up for Joe goes you all must not know him at all. Or he has all of you all fooled. He is a no good father and he never will change. He would love nothing more than to sign over his rights to all 3 of his kids. He tells the same lies to each of the new girls he starts dating. He was always done wrong and lied on and mistreated. It's the same sappy story each time. His ex wife and Ashley didn't do anything and he did it all. I know for a fact that's a lie. I've seen Ashley with her son and she's a great, loving and caring mother! That boy is her whole world and she loves him more than anything in this world. Joe never helped with him and Ashley even said when he had the girls he didn't do anything but fuss at them. All his kids are better off without him. So don't tell lies on Ashley cause if you believed she didn't want those girls then you must not know Ashley very well at all. Just another example of how Joe lies and people believe it.
babysgrandmother

Beattyville, KY

#34 Aug 21, 2011
AshleysFriend wrote:
First off Ashley never told him to stop getting his girls! She told him time and time again to get them. Ashley told me that he didn't treat them good when he did get them. He never cared about any of his kids. And he never will. Ashley told me not to even get on here because she was not getting involved but I'm not going to let people talk bad about my friend. As far as all the people on here taking up for Joe goes you all must not know him at all. Or he has all of you all fooled. He is a no good father and he never will change. He would love nothing more than to sign over his rights to all 3 of his kids. He tells the same lies to each of the new girls he starts dating. He was always done wrong and lied on and mistreated. It's the same sappy story each time. His ex wife and Ashley didn't do anything and he did it all. I know for a fact that's a lie. I've seen Ashley with her son and she's a great, loving and caring mother! That boy is her whole world and she loves him more than anything in this world. Joe never helped with him and Ashley even said when he had the girls he didn't do anything but fuss at them. All his kids are better off without him. So don't tell lies on Ashley cause if you believed she didn't want those girls then you must not know Ashley very well at all. Just another example of how Joe lies and people believe it.
Just to let you know we aren't saying Ashley kept Joe away from his kids. Joe use to tell me that but I didn't believe everything he said for a fact, I know how he changes things to make it everyone elses fault. According to him everyone pics on him and takes the others side, its the poor Joe thing going on. He was a grown man and made the choice not to try to see them. He is one of those men that does the out of sight out of mind thing. I go along with Ashley's friend, the kids are better off without him. I am glad to her that Bailey is happy and hope that the girls are also, which his first wife always seemed very nice to me, I use to visit them when they were together. Joe has a way of making everything the other persons fault. His new woman will see how sweet he is, if there really is one he is going to marry, he'll show her the true Joe, I don't think he has changed that much. He has no family left to go to so good luck to his new life.
josh

Elizabethtown, KY

#35 Aug 23, 2011
Joe wrote:
well then, i wanna know, if you know so much about me, why are you on here askin? You think people don't know who you are, this is the only reply you are gonna get from me on this rag and it's real simple,if you know i suck then move on and get a life, get off the internet for 5 minutes and get a job! other than that i could care less what anybody says about me on here, and if somebody has a problem with me, and they feel like they wanna jump, I ain't that hard to find, they can grow a pair and step up, but just be prepared to be knocked down cause i don't play anymore, and i don't have to carry a gun to be a man, don't need one!!!
That why you ran from me if your so bad a** so how does your new bit** like your little Minni thing ha your a low life who don't need to sport the blanford last name
josh

Elizabethtown, KY

#36 Aug 23, 2011
Teamjoe wrote:
Who ever you are you need to get your head checked for thinking that cause you don't know sheit about him you will get to know the real Joe just a matter of time
Blondie

Clarkson, KY

#37 Aug 30, 2011
People needs to back up on Joe - I am his x - girlfriend and what ever Joe has done in his past - Everyone has a past that's why it is called a past Ok- when I was with Joe he treated me like a lady - I started to fall hard for him I am the one left and done him wrong. and he loves his kids. I have held him plenty of nights crying over them - I dont know what has really happened about his kids only him and god above does. But deep inside my heart I know he loves his children. and hey as far as a little mini wheenie nope thats a lie - and who ever the lucky girl in his life now good luck to both of you. ever read this joe and need a friend - look me up. i know the real you.
RAD

United States

#38 Sep 1, 2011
Blondie good job falling for his crap. I guess the old staying is true, Blondes really are stupid. He lied to you and to everybody else. That is all he is good for is lying. He may cry over his kids but he does that so people will feel sorry for poor pitiful Joe. If he cared then why doesn't he see them? Because he doesn't care. He stayed with me for a while and I helped him out a few times. Only to be screwed over in the end. He did nothing but talk about people and put them down. Later on after he left I found out the truth through some mutual friends. All he ever does is lie to people and get them on his side then he fu#*s you over. You must have not been with him long enough to see what he really is. Well I did. I gave him money and a place to stay and he left me with nothing. He will never amount to anything. Hes lazy and he only cares about himself. He even told me that he could make himself cry so people would believe him. SO what about that Blondie? He also told me that he didn't care about his kids and he would love to sign them all over to there moms. That way he didn't have to pay for them. Far as I know he only paid for the oldest two. When he was with me he didn't even pay for the youngest one because he said his ex had money and she didn't need it. For anyone that wants to know the truth then ask his family. They will all tell you how he is. If you read up a few post you can see where some of them already did. He is a loser and he will never change. Dont trust or believe anything he says.
catherine

Clarkson, KY

#39 Feb 20, 2012
if anyone knows how to get in touch with joe blanfiord for please give him my number 270 634 77 47 or my email catherine40033@hotmail.com thats if he has no gf or is not remarried i just want to say hello to him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
House for Rent 6 hr Currious 2
schlosser 11 hr bob 5
Taylora Schlosser steppin downg 11 hr jas 3
Cute mix boy @ mcdonalds 13 hr Justlikethat 4
kasandra stumph 13 hr Justlikethat 2
Rich Mitch McConnell is against raising minimum... 14 hr mother of 3 1
trick or treating 17 hr aaaaaaaa 1
Loretto Dating
Find my Match

Loretto Jobs