I Wanna Know

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

Does anyone know Joe Blanford? He's about 34 or 35 he lived in Holy Cross I believe? Has a brother named Doug. Was wanting to know what kind of person he is.
I KNOW

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2011

I have alot of info on him, depends on who is askin if I tell or not, he's like a brother to me,you all need to leave him the hell alone!!
I wanna know

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2011

I already have info on him and I think he sucks.
Joe

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2011

Judged:

well then, i wanna know, if you know so much about me, why are you on here askin? You think people don't know who you are, this is the only reply you are gonna get from me on this rag and it's real simple,if you know i suck then move on and get a life, get off the internet for 5 minutes and get a job! other than that i could care less what anybody says about me on here, and if somebody has a problem with me, and they feel like they wanna jump, I ain't that hard to find, they can grow a pair and step up, but just be prepared to be knocked down cause i don't play anymore, and i don't have to carry a gun to be a man, don't need one!!!
Ask me

Keaau, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2011

What would you like to know? How he has two kids he hasn't seen in almost 5 years. Or that he's a sorry SOB. I know a lot of stuff on him. Nothing good though. Sorry if that's what you are looking for cause if someone was to say something good it would be a lie. To be honest with you I wouldn't waste any time on him. He's not worth it. And I sure wouldn't be scared of him. His bark is worse than his bite.
you must not know him

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

Ask me wrote:
What would you like to know? How he has two kids he hasn't seen in almost 5 years. Or that he's a sorry SOB. I know a lot of stuff on him. Nothing good though. Sorry if that's what you are looking for cause if someone was to say something good it would be a lie. To be honest with you I wouldn't waste any time on him. He's not worth it. And I sure wouldn't be scared of him. His bark is worse than his bite.
i know him well and there is reasons why he cant see his kids.
you must not know him

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

i know him well and there is reasons why he dont see his kids.
Ask me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2011

Ok if you think you know everything then why can't he see them then? Cause your answer isn't going to be right anyways so I bet you don't know everything you think you do!
hahaha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2011

What do you want to know? He dated a friend of mine about a year or so ago. He can't see any of his kids. He beat his wife and son and thats one reason he cant see him. The others he just dont want to see. Hes trash so I would say stay away from him.
he is a joke

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2011

hahaha wrote:
What do you want to know? He dated a friend of mine about a year or so ago. He can't see any of his kids. He beat his wife and son and thats one reason he cant see him. The others he just dont want to see. Hes trash so I would say stay away from him.
well thanks for the reply i know a girl that was getting very close to him - she isn't with him anymore thank god - he told her that his wife made up a bunch of lies on him and told her that his 2 girls dont want to see him because there mom - tells them he is dead - and said he dont see his son because of dvo order - he said he just pushed her this is what i heard - and said he pays his child support - so he is a good father - but if he could he would love to give up rights to all his kids because he could live better. but didnt think his first wife and his x girlfriend would sign the papers. i am so happy that my best friend isnt dating him anymore.
Im his girl

New Haven, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2011

He is my boyfriend and he cuts my grass, he has a pretty smile and a fine white ass.
true

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2011

Im his girl wrote:
He is my boyfriend and he cuts my grass, he has a pretty smile and a fine white ass.
congratulations - he sure does have the ass and the smile -
Brad

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2011

If he is such this bad person. Why does he have 2 girls on here talking about how nice his smile and ass is. Just curious!
CLK

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2011

Dont believe anything he says! My brother in law found out the truth. He doesnt want to see his 2 girls. He wants to sign over his rights to the girls but his ex will not let him. I am not sure about his son. When I was friends with him he didnt get to see him and wasnt paying any child support then. Not sure if he is or not now. Dont really care either way but I would not let any friends of mine date him again. But his ex wife is names Misty Russell so you could always ask her. And as far as his sons mom he didnt just push her thats another lie he made up. My aunt and brother in law found out the truth from her. He beat her. He punched her in the face and head while she was holding there son. Thats why she got an dvo for both her and the son. You can ask her too. Her name is Ashley Hagan. or you can go to the court house and get the records there public so anyone can see them if you dont believe me. he doesnt need any of his kids cause he doesnt take care of them anyways. hes really nice at first and you will believe all his lies but it doesnt take him very long to show his true colors. just watch your back cause hes not good.
true

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2011

CLK wrote:
Dont believe anything he says! My brother in law found out the truth. He doesnt want to see his 2 girls. He wants to sign over his rights to the girls but his ex will not let him. I am not sure about his son. When I was friends with him he didnt get to see him and wasnt paying any child support then. Not sure if he is or not now. Dont really care either way but I would not let any friends of mine date him again. But his ex wife is names Misty Russell so you could always ask her. And as far as his sons mom he didnt just push her thats another lie he made up. My aunt and brother in law found out the truth from her. He beat her. He punched her in the face and head while she was holding there son. Thats why she got an dvo for both her and the son. You can ask her too. Her name is Ashley Hagan. or you can go to the court house and get the records there public so anyone can see them if you dont believe me. he doesnt need any of his kids cause he doesnt take care of them anyways. hes really nice at first and you will believe all his lies but it doesnt take him very long to show his true colors. just watch your back cause hes not good.
yes he did show his true colors wanted to keep my best friend away from her daughter and grandbaby and her family - he moved her 4 counties away - i'm glad she broke up with him.
smell this

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2011

yea his nasty *** breath stunk so bad when he even breathed on me he has got some major problams he seems like hes nice t ur face and behide ur back he will talk about u I KNOW CAUSE I HAVE WORKED WITH HIM i dont know about his family's but just heard the ladies r telling the truth
true

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2011

smell this wrote:
yea his nasty *** breath stunk so bad when he even breathed on me he has got some major problams he seems like hes nice t ur face and behide ur back he will talk about u I KNOW CAUSE I HAVE WORKED WITH HIM i dont know about his family's but just heard the ladies r telling the truth
lmao-yea my best friend broke up with him last saturday- she did the right thing when she broke it off . because he would try to control her and he tried turning all her family against her.

she just acted so different around her family when she was with him. and as far as his family goes - he dont have family no one in his family wants nothing to do with him for some reason . i dont know the reason tho. but i know he wants to give rights up on his kids. thats sad to what kind of dad would want to give rights up and he never wants to see them.
Catherine

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

Hello,I am Joe's ex-girlfriend we broke up a few days ago. I don't have a best friend so who ever is posting this about my relationship with Joe doesn't have a clue what the hell there talking about. Joe is the best,kindest sweetest person I have ever met. I have sit there with him and held him while he was crying over his kids. He loves his kids and he misses his kids and he wants to see his kids. He works very hard and he pays his child support. That is more than I can say for the real dead beat dads out here.And my family turned against me,because they didn't approve of me actually wanting to move on with someone I truly loved.As far as rumor goes about him beating his ex.I will never ever believe that. He pushed her is all and I know the rest is just made up lies to just try to destroy his reputation. Joe has had a rough way to go and he would help anyone if he could. he is sweet,loving and kind. And the reason we broke up was my fault.So please whoever is posting this bullshit please stop and leave him alone.And who ever this person is that thinks I am there best friend,I don't have a best friend so enough is enough. And whoever told the lie that his breath stinks is probably someone from his past relationships. I could kiss him all day and all night he was a great KISSER AND LOVER. I had no complaints on nothing. SEXY AS HELL IF YOU WANT MY OPINION.
Catherine,
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!
TrueFriend2011

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Well Catherine I am posting this only because I am not going to let my friend be called a liar. You can believe lies if you want to everyone has there own opinion. But he did not just push her. I seen the pictures and read the report. I know the full truth. Of course he would say he just pushed her. If you beat the crap out of someone and didn't want to look like a woman beater you would say you pushed her too. But if he just pushed her then why is it the day they went to court he admitted to not only pushing her but hitting her with a closed fist to her head over and over again. Oh and I'm sure he also did not mention that while he was hitting her over and over that she was holding and protecting there son. Yeah I bet that part wasn't mentioned at all. But he can tell you all the lies you want to believe. Just go to the court house if you don't believe me. It's all on file over there and the also the part were he admitted to it in court. Who would get an EPO for 3 years if he just pushed her. And why would it be for both her and her son if she wasn't holding him as well. Think about it! I have known Ashley for a very long time and she is one of my best friends. And she is a great mother. She does everything for that little boy and loves him more than anyone in this world. She was protecting him that day too. And I am also sure he didn't mention the part were he wanted to find the gun either. Yeah I didn't think so. You can believe him if you want but I know the truth. And so does the Nelson Co. Court. She isn't running her mouth to everyone trying to ruin his reputation. I told her this was on here and someone mentioned her name and she said who cares. I know the truth and that's all that matters. Even though she's not going to get on here and take up for herself I will. I am not going to let no one bad mouth my friend that doesn't know her. And I know both her and Joe and I know how he was then. I don't know him anymore he could have changed. But I don't care about him I just care about her. And you can talk all you want to about Joe on her but DO NOT talk about Ashley. And as far as his son he can't see him. But the funny thing is there is nothing keeping him from seeing his daughters but himself. So what kind of person is that. Doesn't want to see there own kids. Not the kind of person I want to be friends with. Anything else you want to know you can ask me and I'll be glad to answer you. But like I said don't call her a liar cause you don't know the story you weren't there and neither was I for that matter but once again... why would he sit there and admit all that to the judge unless he did it. That would be stupid just to agree to something you didn't do. So next time get both sides of the story before you just start calling someone a liar.
His woman CATHERINE

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2011

Judged:

Me and Joe Blanford is back together. We are living together again and happy as ever. I love his sweet lovin that he gives to me every night and every morning. He is wonderful. We WILL BE be settin a wedding date soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of39
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Loretto Discussions

Search the Loretto Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min DITCH MITCH 145,008
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 8 hr Poles 26,170
what to do wife has a boyfriend (Jun '13) 10 hr The X 45
do you think lebanon is full of corruption (Sep '10) 10 hr boston 26
Ronnie Dale born August 18, 1962 (Jan '12) 10 hr cheater 10
kayla ruley (Jan '12) 11 hr Sierra 15
brookhaven fighting 12 hr share 26
•••
•••
•••
•••

Loretto Jobs

•••