Why Do Most Online Sellers No Longer Like Ebay?

Posted in the Lorenzo Forum

Ecommerce

United States

#1 Aug 1, 2013
Is it the flawed DSR system that penalizes and eliminates many small sellers? Is it the continuing fee hikes? Is it the abysmal Customer Service that drags on for hours or days when you try to call them? Is it the total lack of support or effective response from ebay when sellers seek resolutions to various issues? What have been some of your own personal experiences with ebay as a seller that were less than satisfactory?
OnlineSeller

Houston, TX

#2 Aug 1, 2013
All of the above. My own experiences turned me completely off with ebay, a corporate giant with total disregard for their small sellers.
NetWatch

Azle, TX

#3 Aug 16, 2013
Just last week, ebay blocked 15,000 sellers from listing on ebay. Suzanne Wells broke the story at www.examiner.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lorenzo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr L Morales 18,530
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 21 hr That Fart Guy 22,619
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 21 hr That Fart Guy 570
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sun That Fart Guy 800
jadera diet pills for sale (Apr '13) Sun Libra 23
Paige parker Sep 18 Calli 1
marianne39506@hotmail.com Sep 14 sILVER bELLE 1
•••
•••
•••

Lorenzo Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lorenzo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE