Amarillo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2009

Judged:

I was very disapointed in this bakery. When I met with them to fix my wedding cake they were very nice and very helpful. On the day of my wedding, the cake showed up an hour early so I was not able to inspect the cake. When I arrived there I could see from the car that my cake was leaning. As I walked in to see the cake it was falling the corners were drooping and the design was nothing like what I ordered. We called them to have them fix the cake. They did not show up until 30 min prior to the wedding and told us if we were not happy they would gladly give us a check, but TAKE THE WEDDING CAKE WITH THEM. I could not believe they would take the cake on the wedding day. As they tried to repair the cake nothing was really fixed. They were very rude to my family. After the wedding was over I went to talk to them and they came out screaming. I could not believe the unprofessionalism of them. I found out later from family friends and from my decorater that they had trouble with this same bakery. SO I just hope that no bride makes the same mistake as I did and work with Aunt nories. I cried on the day of my wedding because my cake was so terrible and they were so rude. I am not even a picky bride either. Hopefully this comment will help others from this MISFORTUNE.
nowamrs

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2009

Judged:

Best Bakery In Town!!!! I recently got married and they did both my wedding and grooms cake. I was beautiful and tasted good too! The Aunt Nories girls were so helpful and sweet! I will be going back very soon!!!!
Mrs Realistic

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2009

Judged:

You spoiled bride. How could you expect to keep the cake and get your money back? And your wedding was not the main world event. These are hard-working people who try to make taste and beauty for reasonable prices. Stop being so self absorbed and get over it. I/m sure your groom secretely thinks you are a drama queen anyway!
Jarome Phillips AKA J J

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2009

Mrs Realistic wrote:
You spoiled bride. How could you expect to keep the cake and get your money back? And your wedding was not the main world event. These are hard-working people who try to make taste and beauty for reasonable prices. Stop being so self absorbed and get over it. I/m sure your groom secretely thinks you are a drama queen anyway!
Its called good business.
Mrs Feelings

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

Mrs Realistic wrote:
How Freakin rude can you be. Maybe it wasn't a "world event" but it was her wedding day and that doesn't make her selfish at all. I haven't had an experience using this bakery (was researching possibilities) but I think that your comment was uncalled for because you don't even know the bride! The employees are probably hard working, but I'm sure that the bride and groom worked hard to get their wedding planned and pay for the cake. You should get what you pay for and I think they had some nerve to ask for their money back and try to take the cake (that they messed up on) with them. I think you -Mrs. Reality- need a "reality" check and a lesson on tact and how not to be a total jerk.
A proud customer

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

I do buisness with Aunt Nories frequently and I think that they do an outstanding job. We do every birthday or special event cake with them and they always turn out amazing and quite tasty. The staff has always been nice and friendly.
Britt

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Worst bakery I've ever been too. My friend had her wedding cake done here and it was awful. First of all it was the wrong color, looked nothing like we asked for and to top it all off it was leaning and sinking in. Like if they had just baked it the day of and tried to pull it off. We contacted them and they gave us a $50 refund for a $325 messed up wedding cake. Like that makes everything better. We had stressed to them important details that she wanted and they didn't even write it down! Will never return or refer them to anyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lorenzo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lorenzo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••