brandibjones

Rowland Heights, CA

#1 Sep 9, 2013
Haven't been yet friends have.
Amy Brose

Shallowater, TX

#2 Dec 12, 2013
We have bought so much from these people! The battery broke and apparently they do not honor their product because they didn't exchange it or give us our money back.(it supposedly has a 30 day money back guarantee from the manufacturer ...we had it for 2 weeks) They are very rude called me a liar said we broke it on purpose! SERIOUSLLY? I have several friends that have had the same issue. The customer service is horrible!!!!!!! Very rude people in there that don't want to do job they were hired for. It's called CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR A REASON! It's not get your customer out quickly so you can go back to flirting with each other! I warn everyone thinking of buying from 180 vape!! They have horrible customer service, they do not treat their customers right. Most all their products are horrible. They do not appreciate our business....so I will never be back! I will tell everyone I know DO NOT GO HERE!!
Blu Brown

Tyler, TX

#3 Dec 13, 2013
i have been there twice, and i dont know a thing about the vapors, each time they were nice, took time to show me how to use it and what to do, how to change juice and all...however there is little to be said about the actual waiting time and the employees do not have a great sense of what that means, though they know their stuff, they are lacking in understanding service with a smile-- they don't great you and all seem to be in a bad mood. that need some training in this area! is not a happy environment, its like visiting new york city and ordering food, if you don't know what - someone will hop in front of you
--- learn to smail ,great people and make a "next" line...right now its like going to happy hour in a low life bar!
tabitha

United States

#4 Jan 10, 2014
I do apoligize if I ever made any obe of you feel that way.how ever not an excuse the buissness exspanded rapidly.and thatts no reason for any of us to not do whatt we were hired to do I do apoligize and the staff are amazing people and do take your comments very serious I do apoligize if I ever made anyone feel this way bt please keep going there .sincerley former employee ...tabitha biggs
blu brow

Tyler, TX

#5 Mar 7, 2014
since i last eported, i have been bak tons of times, its great now, very buy place and hectic however the staff has really bumped up their professionalism and attitudes....5 starsand above,,,,#1 aqll around..
michael

Lubbock, TX

#6 Mar 26, 2014
Do your research...This place is a joke and I would take any advice from them..everything is cheaper online ...the juice here is terrible and over priced...but hey it your money throw it away when you want to! They sell egos and cap that breaks all the time. K anger replacement coils for 5$ a single coil...Yea please do go here, that leaves all the good stuff is online and in stick for others who know better!..half of these reviews are written by fam and friends ...If you know anything about vaping you wouldn't even bother ...sad that these people only care about there pockets and remodeling their store rather than giving someone an honest deal ...and yes even with priority shipping it's anything they sale is way cheaper from a more respectable store ...
Tristan

Dallas, TX

#7 Apr 5, 2014
We have been using 180 vape for a year now, WE LOVE IT.
The service is amazing the juice is very high quality and I have never had any trouble with my batteries that were not fixed right away. The customer service is great and they treat you like they have known you for years, they are very knowledgeable and efficient, I would never go any where else.
Who cares

Lubbock, TX

#8 Apr 12, 2014
I think the employees at 180 Vape are extremely rude! The good news is I have switched to electronic cigarette but the bad news is that I hate going there to get juice refills! I think I'm going find another place to go because apparently the owner cares more about making than having a fun friendly business!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lorenzo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nikki dee ray 8 hr Taylordoutlaw1 46
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lubbock, TX (Jul '10) Mon Brian_G 91
bisexual men in lubbock? Jan 24 Ernestvilla339 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jan 23 Farts 771
Forbes listed Lubbock as dangerous city Jan 21 QcumberKid 2
Ralls taxpayers are getting robbed (Jul '14) Jan 21 dsimpson 3
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jan 19 Farts 612
Lorenzo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web