Lordsburg stunned following student-athlete's apparent suicide

May 9, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Silver City Sun-News

“Our officers have a great rapport with the students.”

Lordsburg was a community stunned Tuesday in the wake of the early morning shooting death of 18-year-old Jesse Darnell. via Silver City Sun-News

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Jul 23, 2012
Jessalyn Taylor

Albuquerque, NM

#1 May 16, 2007
This is really sad, i mean why did Jesse do this to himself I wonder if he see's how much hurt he has cause every one of the Town of Lordsburg.
Danielle Darnell

Pearce, AZ

#2 Jun 24, 2007
I am one of Jessie's sister's, no one feels the loss & hurt of us all loosing Jessie, especially in this way. Jessie, I know would never have done anything like this, if he knew all the hurt & questions left unanswered for his family & friends, this has caused. Even with that, a sister's love NEVER dies, we may not understand Jesso, but we will never stop loving you. I love you, Jess
Your sis, D
larry

United States

#3 Jun 29, 2007
my best friend why he did this nobodywill ever know all i can sy is jesse we miss you forever
Veronica Herman

Pearland, TX

#4 Aug 31, 2007
I JUST WANT TO SAY THERE IS NEVER A DAY I DO NOT GO WITHOUT THINKING OF THE DAY I FOUND OUT I LOST MY COUSIN. MY COUSIN WHOM I WAS VERY CLOSE TO. I'M NOT SURE WHY HE DID IT ALTHOUGH THERE WERE MANY CONVERSTAIONS I CAN SAY WAS A REASON. BUT I JUST WANT TO SAY TO THE REST OF MY FAMILY THAT ALL OF OUR LOVE FOR JESSIE WILL REMAIN FOR ETERNITY. WE GREW UP TOGETHER AND NOW HE'S GONE BUT THE MEMOREIES WILL REMAIN.

YOUR COUSIN,
VERONICA HERMAN
cassandra

Plymouth, WI

#5 Apr 30, 2008
i am sorry to all those who think they have to end their life but we will miss you
i am sorry to those who try and fool others saying their friends have died
I am sorry that i do not know this person i am sure he is nice person
but some kids have been playing with the minds of others by copying this article and putting it in word document and putting in their friends name
like one of their friends wasnt going to find out
i am very sorry for the families lose.
sincerly
cassiy
Looking for you

Piketon, OH

#6 May 9, 2008
Danielle Darnell wrote:
I am one of Jessie's sister's, no one feels the loss & hurt of us all loosing Jessie, especially in this way. Jessie, I know would never have done anything like this, if he knew all the hurt & questions left unanswered for his family & friends, this has caused. Even with that, a sister's love NEVER dies, we may not understand Jesso, but we will never stop loving you. I love you, Jess
Your sis, D
what ever happen to Danielle, I sure would like to hear from you. its been a long time. much has changed. last time i saw you was in cotton at your gran mas house.
Ben

Hollywood, FL

#7 May 13, 2012
I don't understand why!!I am a M.E. And I was called today about a suicide.He was so young.
Mark

Ocoee, FL

#8 Jul 23, 2012
I know how he felt and the song is so right

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lordsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Mexico ghost town comes alive this weekend Jun '14 I love the southwest 1
Grant County residents get a whiff of rotten eggs Jun '14 Zeke the Geek 1
NM Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat (Nov '10) May '14 kyle richards 232
Farmington religious leaders stress importance ... Apr '14 XandO 16
Murder victim found near Mule Creek identified ... (Mar '09) Feb '14 Pist 2 5
The 4th annual Christmas Boutique at the Grant ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 wondering 1
Homeless people are looking for shelter from th... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Marvel 1
•••
•••
Lordsburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lordsburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••