Brandy Elliott any comments
Very Sad

Belfry, KY

#2 May 21, 2012
Another druggie!
onlyGodcanjudge

Williamson, WV

#3 Sep 19, 2012
Ok, I don't love the girl either, but when I saw this I have to do what is right and defend her. Just because someone once had problems doesnt mean they can't change, and Brandi seems to have turned over a new leaf. So think before you speak, don't be so quick to judge, and know your facts before you gossip!
unknown

Lexington, KY

#4 Nov 26, 2013
Brandy in lexington is a con artist , a liar and dabbles in prostitution.- all present time.
She chooses low end men to con for money in the name of her daughter or her rough up bringing. She really is a bad person.
Anonymous

Williamsburg, OH

#5 Mar 20, 2014
unknown wrote:
Brandy in lexington is a con artist , a liar and dabbles in prostitution.- all present time.
She chooses low end men to con for money in the name of her daughter or her rough up bringing. She really is a bad person.
There must be a bunch of Brandy Elliott's in Lexington because the only one I know of is nothing like this. She is married, has two daughters, and her husband is a millionaire. I doubt she dabbles in prostitution. Lol. Maybe she needs to change her name or start going by her middle. Ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association... (Jun '12) 16 hr Doug77 1,707
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 17 hr _FLATLINE-------- 3,171
Word game (Jun '12) 18 hr Whiskerhunter 969
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 18 hr Whiskerhunter 8,872
News Police find marijuana in front yard in Lorado Tue mesSed up 2
Yolyn Music Thread (Aug '14) Mon Musikologist 4
What happened to Wallace Smith? Sun little girl 1
More from around the web

Lorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE