Babys and big bows
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LOL

Oceana, WV

#1 Aug 29, 2011
just wondering what everyone thinks about all these poor baby's that have mommy's who put the big ole ugly bows on them.I mean they are bigger than the poor baby's head.and the look so frumpy

Since: Aug 11

Brenton, WV

#2 Aug 29, 2011
LOL wrote:
just wondering what everyone thinks about all these poor baby's that have mommy's who put the big ole ugly bows on them.I mean they are bigger than the poor baby's head.and the look so frumpy
I think it's adorable!!!!! Everyone has their own opinions I guess. But it's not hurting the baby so it doesn't matter!(:
Pretty

Oceana, WV

#3 Aug 29, 2011
I love them I think they are adorable!
jet

Astoria, NY

#4 Aug 30, 2011
It's meant to draw attention, Iike people who dye their hair blue, or get large gauges in their ear lobes. You have to ask yourself, why? I personally would never make my daughter wear anything I wouldn't wear myself. They should come in a Mother/Daughter pack, requiring mom to wear the same band, although much bigger, to account for the head to flower ratio.
lalalala

Mount Lookout, WV

#5 Aug 30, 2011
i know one girl who puts very large ones in her babys hair cause it's hair is red she mus be ashamed.
actually

Oceana, WV

#6 Aug 30, 2011
actually its cute! start them young w/ accessories and it will stick w/ them...it's very sad this is all ppl have to worry about bows that have been going on lil baby girls for years...need a life? just sayin
really

Oceana, WV

#7 Aug 30, 2011
Really! This is all you have to complain about...lol They are adorable...and why would a mother be "ashamed" of her baby's red hair...I love red hair (and I am very brunette)...red hair is beautiful.
jet

Astoria, NY

#8 Aug 30, 2011
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, of course. And there is nothing wrong with choosing to dress babies as such. I am a little different in my thinking and how I present myself. I don't wear makeup or trendy clothing, but have not been criticized for being natural or had any trouble attracting the opposite sex. It's how you carry yourself, with confidence, that gets respect from those worthy of it. That is the example I hope my daughter will see in me. I think women take away from their natural beauty by trying to meet the expectations of men, or women who do not have our best interests in mind. I refuse to pierce my child's ears, not only because of the infection risk, but I want her to make that decision when she is old enough to do so. My daughter gets plenty of attention in public without the frills.
actually

Oceana, WV

#9 Aug 30, 2011
and that is exactly why we live in america! we can all agree to disagree...i hope everyone can now worry about more important issues today!
Aint Cute

Washington, DC

#10 Aug 30, 2011
It's alright if some people want their baby to look stupid. Actually, it might draw attention away from how ugly the baby is.

A few years ago those Mommies were probably wearing those platform shoes like the Spice Girls! haha

You can guarangee none of the Fathers like that crap on their kid!
jet

Astoria, NY

#11 Aug 30, 2011
Aint Cute wrote:
It's alright if some people want their baby to look stupid. Actually, it might draw attention away from how ugly the baby is.

A few years ago those Mommies were probably wearing those platform shoes like the Spice Girls! haha

You can guarangee none of the Fathers like that crap on their kid!
True. They should make big flamboyant hats shaped like car tires for little boys to wear. Boys deserve to be treated just like the girls ;)
LOL

Oceana, WV

#12 Aug 30, 2011
jet wrote:
<quoted text>
True. They should make big flamboyant hats shaped like car tires for little boys to wear. Boys deserve to be treated just like the girls ;)
I love this it is so funny I am still laughing...and yes they should I mean after all we dont want the boys to feel left out
LOL

Oceana, WV

#13 Aug 30, 2011
jet wrote:
It's meant to draw attention, Iike people who dye their hair blue, or get large gauges in their ear lobes. You have to ask yourself, why? I personally would never make my daughter wear anything I wouldn't wear myself. They should come in a Mother/Daughter pack, requiring mom to wear the same band, although much bigger, to account for the head to flower ratio.
so funny and yes they should come in mother daughter packs so we could really get a good laugh.some of them flowers are bigger than the baby's poor little head.
Gwen

Oceana, WV

#14 Aug 30, 2011
It has to feel terrible on the little things. If the mothers "tried on one" for about an hour and saw how it feels, they probably wouldn't put it back on them.
belle

Pineville, WV

#15 Aug 31, 2011
Some of them are cute. My baby won't wear them.
Justaxin

Gibsonville, NC

#16 Sep 4, 2011
Bows come off at the end of the day. If they r uncomfortable they pull them off. Lil boys who haven't been to pre-k sport wvu or bass pro ball caps. Is that different? What about ear piercing? It's terrible to put a bow on but it's ok to stab holes in their heads? Do u tattoo your boys? Get a life. It's not like a big bow will be the dumbest thing they ever wear. Look at any teenager.
ole days

Pineville, WV

#17 Sep 4, 2011
My mom told me when he was growing up her mom made her dresses and big bows out of pretty flour sacks.I have seen the pictures and it is true she looked adorable,of course this was around 1924.
mom

Hurst, TX

#18 Jun 26, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>so funny and yes they should come in mother daughter packs so we could really get a good laugh.some of them flowers are bigger than the baby's poor little head.
yall need to get a fucking life! Is this whats going on in your life that you sooo desperately need to talk about ones parenting choice on putting a bow on a babies head?? How about parents who miss treat there kids...now thats a discussion that needs to be talked about and not some damn debate on a harmless bow...
proud granny

Brenton, WV

#19 Jun 26, 2012
you know the bows are for the parents to decide. however my grandchild that is sue in a few months will be wearing bows in her hair. you see I bought her a camoflauge bow and regular ones to.
my grandsons wear hats and I think they are adorable to. To each their on. And I have never
seen an ugly baby. They are all so precious.
mom

United States

#20 Jun 27, 2012
proud granny wrote:
you know the bows are for the parents to decide. however my grandchild that is sue in a few months will be wearing bows in her hair. you see I bought her a camoflauge bow and regular ones to.
my grandsons wear hats and I think they are adorable to. To each their on. And I have never
seen an ugly baby. They are all so precious.
yes I agree with you I dont judge you for not wanting to put a bow on ur babies head so dont judge me..if the bow had any weght to it I wouldnt put it on her!! I think people just need to get a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 4 hr honeymylove 3,138
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 11 hr _Zoey_ 8,856
Word Association... (Jun '12) 12 hr Theo 1,698
Watch Oxyana FREE (Aug '13) 20 hr outside looking in 28
Word game (Jun '12) Tue Theo 960
simms (Nov '09) Tue Nicole Alexandra 50
Kathy Simms (Nov '12) May 25 bob vila 9
More from around the web

Lorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]