First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hilarious

Pineville, WV

#1 Oct 28, 2012
Why do LPN's all think they are hot shit?lol. I mean come on, we all know that REAL nurses are RN's and NOT LPN's. An LPN is nothing but a certified ass wipe and has no more knowledge than what a CNA has, same thing. Hell, I've seen CNA's with more know how than alot of LPN's. They do the same job but still yet most LPN's think they are doctors,lol. Why would one waste their time going to school to be an LPN instead of an RN? If I were to choose a medical profession as a nurse, then it would most definitely be an RN and not LPN. I would NOT waste my time with an LPN class when I could take the RN. So for all the LPN's out there that think you are doctor's, my advice is, DON'T THINK IT!lmao
medic dude

Pineville, WV

#2 Oct 28, 2012
you got issues!!!

Beaver, WV

#3 Oct 28, 2012
I bet she failed her state boards lol
medic dude

Pineville, WV

#4 Oct 28, 2012
somethings got her hot lol

Beaver, WV

#5 Oct 28, 2012
I bet she doesn't even know you can be a BSN. That's going to blow her mind, she will have to google it lmao
nob

Summersville, WV

#6 Oct 29, 2012
hillarious is one IGNORANT PERSON.
lpncareer

Uneeda, WV

#7 Oct 29, 2012
Hilarious wrote:
Why do LPN's all think they are hot shit?lol. I mean come on, we all know that REAL nurses are RN's and NOT LPN's. An LPN is nothing but a certified ass wipe and has no more knowledge than what a CNA has, same thing. Hell, I've seen CNA's with more know how than alot of LPN's. They do the same job but still yet most LPN's think they are doctors,lol. Why would one waste their time going to school to be an LPN instead of an RN? If I were to choose a medical profession as a nurse, then it would most definitely be an RN and not LPN. I would NOT waste my time with an LPN class when I could take the RN. So for all the LPN's out there that think you are doctor's, my advice is, DON'T THINK IT!lmao
Dear God, you are pissed. Try getting some or any kind of license and get a damn job doing something. Better yet, be admitted to the hospital and tell an LPN all this and see if your ass gets wiped lol
Doctor LPN

Pineville, WV

#8 Oct 29, 2012
What is your problem? You have no idea the responsibilities a LPN has, and as far as being an ass wiper, wait until YOU need someone to wipe yours..All an RN can do that I can't is push IV meds. Whew hoo!! When your mom or dad is in need of a glorified ass wiper, maybe YOU should do it, considering your opinion.
Doctor Mike

Pineville, WV

#9 Oct 29, 2012
Hilarious wrote:
What makes you think that being an RN is hot shit. Especially when there is a job out there called Nurse Practitioner that makes a hell of a lot more money than an RN. All levels of nursing whether it being a CNA,LPN,RN,or APRN should be greatly appreciated no matter what. At least they have a job and aren't sitting on the couch drawing a check every month.
miss nurse

Gilbert, WV

#10 Nov 1, 2012
Hilarious wrote:
Get your butt up off of the couch and go to LPN school and see how easy it is and how much knowledge you have to have. See if it's like CNA school. I doubt you've even tried CNA school because you would have to give up your welfare check!!
Tell me more

Bronx, NY

#11 Nov 2, 2012
Hey I know a great Lpn nurse she takes her job as a help to sick and hurt people she might have to wipe a few but has worked over 10years and don't set on her ass staying on line saying dumb shit like you oh he'll look out it check day and some it pill day I love my LPN
Clueless

Madison, WV

#12 Nov 2, 2012
Oh good grief, I think you need to get a freaking life "Hilarious", get off your ass, stay off the damn computer and get a job. What's the matter sweetie, jealous you don't have an LPN career? Take your whining elsewhere or keep it to yourself.
sadie

Sutton, WV

#13 Nov 2, 2012
I went to school to become a cna first before becoming a lpn and believing me it is 100% harder but i could not make it without out my cna they our my eyes and ears and I have been where there been and they have no easy job and working in a nursing job I am doing the work of a rn except iv push, but it takes everyone working together as a team to provide good care, i answer call light and if a patient is wet and needs change and I am not in the middle of a meds pass I am not to good to change a bed but when you work night shift and you have 52 residesnts to take care of you are pushed to the max,yes when I worked as a cna i did have some nasty lpn so when i became a lpn i may sure that i did not have that kind of a attude, nonone is better than anyone else.We nee to work as a team
big mac

Bellevue, WA

#14 Nov 3, 2012
The lower the pay the harder you work. Someone has to carry the load and get the job done. When they give the test again, 1 + 2 = 3
jet

Louisville, KY

#15 Nov 4, 2012
I think you missed the mark, Hilarious. LPNs and RNs work side by side in all the hospitals I have worked at. Some states allow LPNs to give IV meds now. So, the real difference is, RNs get paid more to take the blame as the "Suits" in the Admin office just need someone to blame when things go wrong. The knowledge base from RN school does not prepare new grads with the tools they need. I learned how to be a nurse (RN) from the seasoned LPNs, and the best nurses I have worked with have been LPNs. Doctors, LPNs, and CNAs make mistakes and it falls on the RN, always.
LOL

Pineville, WV

#16 Nov 5, 2012
Hilarious wrote:
You clearly dont have a clue what you are talking about. An LPN in most cases dont have to wipe ass's and maybe they took the LPN instead of the RN cause its only a year when an RN is 2 -3 years dumpshit
disapointed victoria

Oceana, WV

#17 Nov 7, 2012
eh, I know sum of these people that have major licenses and they are a joke as much as the lpns.they let anyone get in these programs and give anyone a license these days. It don't matter who u are. i know the most indecent and disrepected people around here and they get in programs and it is hilarious! with knowing who they are and there background. I am going to refuse service and ask for another professional before i would let sum of thee scum around here touch me or anyone in myfamily. They give any peace of scum a license now because there is such a demand in that professoin.It disgusts me who they let in programs now with the history they have.
Doctor Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think that being an RN is hot shit. Especially when there is a job out there called Nurse Practitioner that makes a hell of a lot more money than an RN. All levels of nursing whether it being a CNA,LPN,RN,or APRN should be greatly appreciated no matter what. At least they have a job and aren't sitting on the couch drawing a check every month.
stupid is as stupid says

Elkview, WV

#18 Nov 7, 2012
disapointed victoria wrote:
eh, I know sum of these people that have major licenses and they are a joke as much as the lpns.they let anyone get in these programs and give anyone a license these days. It don't matter who u are. i know the most indecent and disrepected people around here and they get in programs and it is hilarious! with knowing who they are and there background. I am going to refuse service and ask for another professional before i would let sum of thee scum around here touch me or anyone in myfamily. They give any peace of scum a license now because there is such a demand in that professoin.It disgusts me who they let in programs now with the history they have.
<quoted text>
Are you serious? Have you ever taken the lpn entrance exam or the state boards? My guess is no, because if you had, you wouldn't be flapping those jaws. BTW, they all have jobs and not on welfare for working people to support them.
BullShot

Pineville, WV

#19 Nov 7, 2012
You idiots need to stop crying for pete's sake. I agree with the poster that started this thread. Seems to me the poster wanted to get some idiot's stirred and they done just that.LMFAO
Haha

New York, NY

#20 Nov 8, 2012
I bet this POS is sitting at home, trying to belittle others because they're too stupid to pass the entrance exam, haha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 20 min YIM 461
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 8 hr Trunketeer 3,410
Word Association... (Jun '12) Mon Trunketeer 1,778
Word game (Jun '12) Mon _Zoey_ 1,014
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) Mon _Zoey_ 8,882
Im 18 and my parents still controlling, how do ... (Jun '11) Jul 31 sunshine 34
News Prescription drug abuse a plague (Oct '14) Jul 31 Hoot 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lorado Mortgages