Feds may be key to tapping Tennessee ...

Feds may be key to tapping Tennessee water

There are 1 comment on the Atlanta Journal-Constitution story from Mar 26, 2008, titled Feds may be key to tapping Tennessee water. In it, Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that:

Tennessee legislators re-pelled "Georgia's heinous assault" on their state's sovereignty this month when the House voted unanimously to oppose Georgia's attempt to adjust the border between the states.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Richard

Chattanooga, TN

#1 Apr 12, 2008
I am offended at Ga. for their tactics in this matter. Now they go the Federal way with TVA. I would hope that our big brother would for once respect the rights of Tennessee. Respect our river and neighbors downstream. The people in Tennessee sacrificed land homes and jobs when this system was built. Our dead are still buried under the slow currents we gave up to the Federal Government. TVA should respect Tennessee wishes the wishes of the people.Georgia should not have the right to underhandly try and take what is not theirs.Georgia should set an example in this time of climate change and look unto themslves for a solution and set an example of how a large city with unplanned growth can resolve its problems with out the Federal Government.
Tva.TENNESSEE VALLEY AUTHORITY do the right thing lest you betray the state that made you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lookout Mountain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 16 Known Dead From Storms In Tennessee (Apr '11) 1 hr Miss Gurl 41,436
Sherry (Dunlavy) Loach & Taylor Loach 4 hr Irish Blue Eyes 12
The best pranks ever 11 hr Omfg lol 2
News Garfield Adams To Head County Special Education... Nov 20 muskegee bill 2
Grey Sweatpants Nov 20 My favorite 4
dance together stay together Nov 20 The best 5
Angry Nov 19 Stupidbuttholes 1

Lookout Mountain Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance