Skin rejuvenation vs. photo facial? ...

Skin rejuvenation vs. photo facial? Any recommendations in Chattanooga?

Posted in the Lookout Mountain Forum

anitapickmeup

Manchester, TN

#1 Aug 6, 2011
I have been working a lot lately and haven't been taking very good care of my skin. I would like to have a non-surgical procedure that produces results and doesn't cost a fortune. Also, I have a wedding to attend in 2 weeks, so it would have to be a procedure that has little down time. Also, if you have had a non-surgical facial procedure in Chatanooga. were you pleased with your results? Who do you recommend? Thanks!
Jules

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Aug 7, 2011
I had a laser facial at the Center for Facial Rejuvenation off Gunbarrel road a couple months ago and am very pleased with my results. the pores on my nose are smaller, my sun spots are virtually gone, my overall skin tone is much better, and I did also notice a slight firming affect around the jowls. The sun spots darkened for a few days before flaking off, but that was it for down time and I was able to mostly cover those with concealer. I liked it enough that I am planning on going back to get more later (i have some melasma that is not gone yet; harder to treat apparently). It was worth every penny to me, especially considering how many creams I've bought that didn't work. Good luck!
Jennifer

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Feb 27, 2013
I was told about the skin rejuvenation procedure that really freshens your face. Look at their gallery to see the results they have http://tropicalaserlongisland.com/b4-after-ga...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lookout Mountain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Quills Intriguing (Sep '15) 8 hr Quills 676
Andy Berke, presently Mayor of Chattanooga 8 hr Pillow talk 7
heathens mc (Jan '14) 13 hr listen up boys 476
just wondering Thu just wondering 1
Tammie Taylor and Bella Vita Thu Hmmm 9
Watching masturbation Thu Cardinal42 1
News Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) May 25 VaXXed 9,671
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lookout Mountain Mortgages