Cooperative Response Center, Inc. Don...

Cooperative Response Center, Inc. Donates Dell Servers To Chattanooga ...

There are 4 comments on the Chattanoogan.com story from Feb 19, 2013, titled Cooperative Response Center, Inc. Donates Dell Servers To Chattanooga .... In it, Chattanoogan.com reports that:

Shown, from left to right, Randy Ricketson, Chattanooga State networking information systems instructor, and Ed Southeard, Chattanooga State business and information technologies department head, accept a donation of Dell servers from Dave Rutherford of CRC, Inc.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chattanoogan.com.

HAHA

Orlando, FL

#1 Feb 23, 2013
Dell is always broken. GOOD LUCK!
Hope

United States

#2 Feb 25, 2013
Very sad day with all the needy in Dunlap we give away stuff our schools could use. The poor band members had to stand in the cold at Walmart and sell candy bars to raise money for equipment and trips and we just give stuff to Chattanooga.
True

Dunlap, TN

#3 Feb 25, 2013
I agree Hope I think they should start here. We pay them big bucks to answer our calls for loss of power. Was never suppose to be a machine. They always said you would receive a human on the end of the line. We would be better off with dispatchers in the local offices and not paying high six figures for them to do it. Might lower the power bill.
Someone

Cherokee, NC

#4 Mar 1, 2013
I don't think that you thought before you posted this. You do have dispatchers in the local office. You have a CRC, Inc. office here in Dunlap,TN that has dispatchers for the linemen. The dispatchers and the other CRC employees don't make six figure salaries but they are people that live here.
True wrote:
I agree Hope I think they should start here. We pay them big bucks to answer our calls for loss of power. Was never suppose to be a machine. They always said you would receive a human on the end of the line. We would be better off with dispatchers in the local offices and not paying high six figures for them to do it. Might lower the power bill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lookout Mountain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Quills Intriguing (Sep '15) 28 min LittleBunnyFooFoo 737
White people out numbered blacks in arrest for ... 4 hr Tax payer 5
Jamie Chey 9 hr Capt Kangaroo1 2
Andy Berke, presently Mayor of Chattanooga Sat Jell-O shot 12
Married men Jun 23 Hmmmm 1
Paula Rachels Pierce Jun 21 Want Paula 10
tpi Jun 21 Johney 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lookout Mountain Mortgages