First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dade football fan

Chattanooga, TN

#1 Sep 12, 2012
Why does it seem the football program is going backwards instead of forward, paying an awful lot of money to be loosing, maybe it's time for a change and quit giving excuses, the team looks very confused, is the best playing? if yes, why are we still loosing, has to fall back on the coaching staff, not the players then. Almost like hope and change, lot of promises, and no results.
little elmo

Jasper, TN

#2 Sep 18, 2012
YOUR RIGHT ABOUT THAT !
Bama Boy

Chattanooga, TN

#3 Sep 29, 2012
believe if you look at the number of players from 2010 until now and the names of players and connection to school and coaches you will see why this is happening and the program is not getting better, players dont want to play because of what they see happening and better ball players not playing
Georgia Dawg

Chattanooga, TN

#4 Sep 29, 2012
they seem to care about a certain few,me and mine, instead of the other kids adn helping them this is sad and they cant seem to figure it out you should coach because youw want tohelp everyone
Truth

Chattanooga, TN

#5 Oct 7, 2012
it's a shame that so-called adults would do kids this way and claim to be christians or caring for the kids at school i think they need to do some self checking god will not honor a program that is self motivated or political just look at this country you come come up with a thousand excuses for why you do it or think no one knows but god knows.
We know

Chattanooga, TN

#6 Oct 7, 2012
I agree they should watch the movie about the High school christian school where the coach brought them closer as a team not separate and closer to God and they became great when you put yourself or a certain few ahead of everyone else God will not honor it i suggest the staff does some soul searching and the parents that are only concearned for themselves and then the team will turn things around it's not the players faults it's the staff and parents of the players that dont care for the other kids.
Agree

Chattanooga, TN

#7 Oct 7, 2012
you are so right they think like our country that you can do it by yourself or with talent but God controls what happens not them! And until they change their attitudes and ask forgiveness and put the players first as a team, use all their talent,treat them right they will see alot of the same no matter if they have an all junior and senior team.
Whitehorse

United States

#8 Oct 12, 2012
Time for a coaching change?
ELMO

Jasper, TN

#9 Oct 19, 2012
Time for a coaching change at dade
Dade parent

Spartanburg, SC

#10 Oct 21, 2012
I have watched a few "practices" and it looked more like goof off sessions.
You get out what you put in...
The coaches aren't puttingi in the work period
Sand Mountain Girl

Auburn, AL

#11 Oct 21, 2012
My son is on this team and sits on the sidelines most of the time. I'm not upset about that because he's probably not the best player, but I have seen some of the other kids that are better than some that start and it has all to do with who your Daddy is. If the coach got paid for what he produced he would be in the welfare line. I know it's time for a change.
Whitehorse

United States

#12 Oct 21, 2012
Maybe the rule should be that you get a number of assistant coaches equal to your number of wins the previous season.
Sand Mountain Man

Chattanooga, TN

#13 Oct 21, 2012
Coaches should not be previous players from same team as assistant coaches also or have kids on the team. Because they do discriminate against other players and don't treat the same in regards to talent, punishment, etc They also should not be on the School Board and have kids on the team which is a huge problem here or kin to the coaches. can you see what's going on in this county they need a whole new coaching staff citizens want coaches that are fair,want to win, but care about the kids and treat them right, want them to excel not just their friends kids or their kids, this is poor for adults, and their record shows it dade start passing the word we want a new whole staff contact the people in and above the school board (because that's part of the problem here) vote out the current school board members also.
Chattanooga cares

Chattanooga, TN

#14 Oct 21, 2012
part of the problem i hear is they kept a coach they've had alot of probleeems wit h and instead of letting him go. from baseball, kept him on football staff witha raise
Country Boy

Chattanooga, TN

#15 Oct 21, 2012
as we're voting out the bad leadership across our country we need to do it locally to.
watching the games

Chattanooga, TN

#16 Oct 21, 2012
i'v watched dade rec all teh way up they are playing kids that r freshmen ahead of better sophmores etc that i've seen play but the coaches dont like them so they take it out on their kids,which is childish, thats not how you create a team you are destroying the program parents behind this group need to be aware because your kids will be next if we dont stop it now
Truth

Chattanooga, TN

#17 Oct 21, 2012
from what I hear aslong as your friends with them or the coaches your boys plays if not tough luc k.or volunteer for them,some parents dont have the time.
mine to

Chattanooga, TN

#18 Oct 21, 2012
i have a kid ont hte team that doesnt play much but he's an only ok player but i know one that is better i've seen him play in rec ball better than alot of some of the starters since rec ball, and a great kid, that they don't play because of being afraid of showing their kid up instead of making a team,it's a shame and disgrace to our county and school, time for a change,we want a new staff now!
Whitehorse

United States

#19 Oct 26, 2012
Are you kidding? Everybody in this county is "kin" to everybody else in this county! No way you can have a player not related to a coach an administrator or a school board person.
Whitehorse II

Chattanooga, TN

#20 Oct 28, 2012
That is not the point, that's fine except when they put their kids in front of others regardless of talent,thats the point, should be a team. But everbody in this county does not treat others that way. Hopefully with Gods guidance and prayer it will change we want a great team with coaches that care about each player and the team and do what's right, remember the phrase What would Jesus do?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lookout Mountain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty rotten snitches (Oct '14) Apr 22 yuuup 6
Bradley warren dade's next school superintendent? (Mar '13) Apr 18 GetWarrenOut 11
News Rossville Must Be The Biggest Eyesore In Georgia (Aug '08) Apr 4 Clean it up 32
Jackie wooten not that pretty she gets down Mar '17 bLM 1
Flintstone Herb Company Feb '17 Lostinflintstone 7
Mary Keener Feb '17 GoDogs 3
News Teen trying to help others dies in Trion, Ga., ... (Sep '09) May '16 tenfour 17

Lookout Mountain Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lookout Mountain Mortgages