First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Deb

Gladewater, TX

#1 Jul 18, 2013
When is the water park going to be built? Any info on how big it will be? Will it be like Wild River Country?
gt

United States

#2 Jul 20, 2013
The water park will be a little bigger than the water park in Jacksonville. Nothing like Wild River Country.
gt

United States

#3 Jul 20, 2013
It will take a couple of years to complete.
huh

United States

#4 Jul 20, 2013
Are they going to ban blacks do it doesn't get ruined like Wild River Country n the one in jville?
gt

United States

#5 Jul 20, 2013
huh wrote:
Are they going to ban blacks do it doesn't get ruined like Wild River Country n the one in jville?
Ummm....no
huh

United States

#6 Jul 21, 2013
gt wrote:
<quoted text>Ummm....no
They need to.
sam

Olive Branch, MS

#7 Jul 21, 2013
Where at?
gt

United States

#8 Jul 21, 2013
sam wrote:
Where at?
Odom farm- hwy 321

“The Ice Princess of Topix”

Since: Nov 11

Cabot, Arkansas

#9 Jul 21, 2013
And how is wild river country "ruined" by allowing racial equality? My sister worked there for almost a decade and when she left, the only people above her was one other manager and the owner. I worked there one summer. Wild River Country has always been awesome. Maybe you're just a dumbass racist inbred.:)
huh

United States

#10 Jul 22, 2013
Brooke Mason wrote:
And how is wild river country "ruined" by allowing racial equality? My sister worked there for almost a decade and when she left, the only people above her was one other manager and the owner. I worked there one summer. Wild River Country has always been awesome. Maybe you're just a dumbass racist inbred.:)
U can't enjoy it cuz of all the lil blk kids running around the place. Especially after 3 when it's cheap to get in its overran with them people.
Sadden

United States

#11 Jul 22, 2013
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
U can't enjoy it cuz of all the lil blk kids running around the place. Especially after 3 when it's cheap to get in its overran with them people.
well start going before the cheap time and you won't have to worry about the blacks. People grow up.
just in

United States

#12 Jul 22, 2013
If Cabot ever DOES have a water park, they need to charge fees comparative to WRC and Magic Springs, etc. the higher fees will weed out the "trash" element (any race or color). This would ensure that normal non-trouble causing people would use it. Just sayin.
huh

United States

#13 Jul 23, 2013
just in wrote:
If Cabot ever DOES have a water park, they need to charge fees comparative to WRC and Magic Springs, etc. the higher fees will weed out the "trash" element (any race or color). This would ensure that normal non-trouble causing people would use it. Just sayin.
Yes exactly. And no discounts.
yes

United States

#14 Jul 23, 2013
just in wrote:
Agreed!

Cabot, Arkansas

#15 Jul 24, 2013
huh wrote:
<quoted text>U can't enjoy it cuz of all the lil blk kids running around the place. Especially after 3 when it's cheap to get in its overran with them people.
Lol you're an idiot. I've been going to WRC at all times of the day since I was very little. I've always enjoyed it. Please get out of the 50s. This is 2013.
huh

United States

#16 Jul 24, 2013
Brooke Mason wrote:
<quoted text>Lol you're an idiot. I've been going to WRC at all times of the day since I was very little. I've always enjoyed it. Please get out of the 50s. This is 2013.
Umm, you've never been little there tubs. Besides, you hold the record for most comments on here..get..a..life..loser.
wow

United States

#17 Jul 24, 2013
huh wrote:
<quoted text>Umm, you've never been little there tubs. Besides, you hold the record for most comments on here..get..a..life..loser.
BAM
United States

#18 Jul 25, 2013
just in wrote:
Just like you're calling people trash, I bet it's someone looking down on you feeling the same way. I'm going to Disney World next month I don't want my kids to run in to trash that hangout at WRC or Magic Springs.

Cabot, Arkansas

#19 Jul 25, 2013
huh wrote:
<quoted text>Umm, you've never been little there tubs. Besides, you hold the record for most comments on here..get..a..life..loser.
Oh yes, because that has everything to do with this topic.

I may be a loser, but I'm a married loser. And that's okay by me.:)
huh

United States

#20 Jul 25, 2013
Brooke Mason wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes, because that has everything to do with this topic.

I may be a loser, but I'm a married loser. And that's okay by me.:)
Poor guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lonoke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where can you sell Pecans? (Nov '10) 16 hr tracy 186
News Gang Leader Found Guilty (Feb '06) 17 hr Big J 11
David Butler Fri could be david 10
Does any one know a Christopher allen wilson?? Dec 8 Christopher wilson 4
tod meuir (Nov '11) Dec 4 WickedlyGood arises 23
Ezee Motor. Kolyn and Wayne Ezell Dec 3 Curiois 1
builders in cabot (Jul '11) Dec 3 Msb 9

Lonoke Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance