Sgt. Keith Graham
Becky Tabor

Cabot, AR

#21 Aug 4, 2012
And for your information Mr pretend officer, I filed a report with his sarg, with the chef and with the mayors office and also sent a complaint to each city council memeber, and I also file a little with the State of Arkansas police liaison people and one of our state reps. So see you have no clue as to what you are talking about, Just bring as normal ass aren't you. As I said you lost your credibility.
police office

Cabot, AR

#22 Aug 4, 2012
Becky Tabor wrote:
And for your information Mr pretend officer, I filed a report with his sarg, with the chef and with the mayors office and also sent a complaint to each city council memeber, and I also file a little with the State of Arkansas police liaison people and one of our state reps. So see you have no clue as to what you are talking about, Just bring as normal ass aren't you. As I said you lost your credibility.
Sounds as if we are just pissed at the world then. Tried to give some advice. Wasted enough time on you.
Don

Cabot, AR

#23 Aug 4, 2012
Hey Beck Tell me did you honestly think you were going to get any help from that guy if he was a real law enforcement? Oh yea love the comment about the band aid, that was gross but a good one. I am going to have to save that. I bet you I know what cops you are talking about too. They do that all over town. But you know how they stick together and will lie for each other and do things just so they can get their smack on. Gues you haven't livd here in Cabot long because that is the norm around here.I bet I can tell you which to officers it is. Yep so uncool. They have never done anything to me yet but I know it is coming but they have done stuff to my friends and even my old aunt one tme. Cussed her like a dog one night because someone blinded her with thier bright lights and she ran of left side of the road for a few feet and they stopped a 72 year old woman was was cussing her like a dog. Everyone knows these two, I want say who they are but everyone in Cabot knows they work their charm together. Hope it works out for you.
Don

Cabot, AR

#24 Aug 4, 2012
Oh and it isn't nothing about this Graham dude I don't even know how that joker is. He isn't in with the two cops that mess with everyone just makin that clear. Don't want to put a man down and make people thing it was this dude. When is the mayor re-election date?
Becky Tabor

Cabot, AR

#26 Aug 4, 2012
LOL typical
When I started stating facts went over your head didn't it?
Didn't figure you were a real law enforcement in any sort of the word.
What advice did you offer? and after you were told what was done you come back with that SOUNDS IF crap again? LOL you just proved yourself there buddy. UNCREDITED!!
police office wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds as if we are just pissed at the world then. Tried to give some advice. Wasted enough time on you.
Becky Tabor

Cabot, AR

#27 Aug 4, 2012
Dear Mr Don to be honest I was hoping there would be a honest nd good respectable person that would or could offer some good advise fo the people of Cabot. But as usual I see that I was wrong, I doubt that was even a real officer of the law and more than likely some snotty nosed punk in his mothers basement taking a break from one of his games and getting ready to go deliever a couple pizzas. Oh that bandaid comment, that came off of a old movie I watched years ago, I think but not sure, I think that came off the old Robo Cop movie.It is sad that the people we pay to protect us are the ones that do the attacking. I guess it is the sign on times but I also believe i Karma too.
:)

United States

#29 Aug 4, 2012
guest wrote:
[QUOTE who=":)"]<quoted text>was it a blonde lady and a dude? And yeah, I'm good on that. So everytime they see us we can be harassed. No thank you."

CPD has no blonde female street officers!!! She is the Dare officer at the school and does not work the streets.
well that's funny cause a rude ass blond lady and a fat bald guy arrested us. Might wanna recheck. It wasnt the dare officer. I know her.
:)

United States

#30 Aug 4, 2012
The guy was huggins but idr the female name. But she was damn sure blonde. And I've seen her multiple times after that. So get your facts straight. They've had a lot of new cops in the past few years. And this was just a few months ago.
workhard

Cabot, AR

#31 Aug 4, 2012
Becky Tabor wrote:
<quoted text>LOL typical
When I started stating facts went over your head didn't it?
Didn't figure you were a real law enforcement in any sort of the word.
What advice did you offer? and after you were told what was done you come back with that SOUNDS IF crap again? LOL you just proved yourself there buddy. UNCREDITED!!
I clearly saw the advice (s)he offered. They recommended filing complaints with the PD and the Chief of Police. Seemed pretty reasonable to me. Before I go, you have spoken several times about credibility. I contend that you are in no position to judge credibility. For that matter, you have none. Lastly, please proofread your posts. They make you sound stupid. I am not saying that you are, only that your posts present you in that light.
Becky Tabor

Cabot, AR

#32 Aug 4, 2012
You are right Workhard, I do speak of credibility because I have it. I have eyewitness, written statments and other proof facts. You're also right I don't need credibilty when you have fact to back up what I say. And if you can read you will see where that I in fact stated that a complaint was filed with the chief of Police. Workhard you can check spelling, outline on sentance structure,and all that stuff but you can't deny the facts and proof. That guy wasn't a police officer to began with because he has no clue as to what he was talking about because he knew nothing about the proper procedure in filing a officer complaint. Then when you file a complaint with a small town class of goofballs you need to go as high up as you can to start because they are all buddy buddy to start with. He also didn't state that you have to file with a outside source because the officer or his buddies can harrass. You need another office like the office of WAIT! Why am I explaining this to you anyways? Because you have no clue as to what I am saying
Tonya Dillion

Cabot, AR

#33 Aug 4, 2012
Becky Tabor did you honestly think anyone with any kind of intelligence would offer any kind of useful information on here? If you are looking for intelligence in Cabot, Arkansas you aren't going to find it. Best thing to do is take it public like contacting a news station. They would love to jump on something like this. Becky I see that you are a member so I will inbox you some info
workhard

Cabot, AR

#34 Aug 4, 2012
Becky Tabor wrote:
You are right Workhard, I do speak of credibility because I have it. I have eyewitness, written statments and other proof facts. You're also right I don't need credibilty when you have fact to back up what I say. And if you can read you will see where that I in fact stated that a complaint was filed with the chief of Police. Workhard you can check spelling, outline on sentance structure,and all that stuff but you can't deny the facts and proof. That guy wasn't a police officer to began with because he has no clue as to what he was talking about because he knew nothing about the proper procedure in filing a officer complaint. Then when you file a complaint with a small town class of goofballs you need to go as high up as you can to start because they are all buddy buddy to start with. He also didn't state that you have to file with a outside source because the officer or his buddies can harrass. You need another office like the office of WAIT! Why am I explaining this to you anyways? Because you have no clue as to what I am saying
In all honesty, I don't know why you're explaining it to me either. I surely did not ask. However, I do appreciate your newly found insight on the correct procedure to file a complaint about the local police department. I didn't try to deny your proof. Never even questioned it. I simply stated that the recommendations submitted by the other user seemed reasonable. As to your last sentence, the only reason I have no idea what you are saying is because your ramblings are incoherent.
Officer's Wife

Cabot, AR

#35 Aug 4, 2012
Becky Tabor wrote:
Did you send a letter to Santa Clause? He seems to be the only one that you left off the list. I'm guessing it's a giant conspiracy on so many levels since nothing was done. And FYI your " pretend officer" works internal affairs for a police department in central Arkansas, so he does have a clue.

Now since you like to judge, allow me. Im guessing Chapel Ridge living HUD whore, 3 kids with 3 baby daddies, and arrests for either possession of drugs or DUI. Am I close?? Oh I forgot, probably no job, living off my tax money!!
Anonymous

United States

#36 Aug 5, 2012
[QUOTE who="Officer's Wife"]<quoted text>Did you send a letter to Santa Clause? He seems to be the only one that you left off the list. I'm guessing it's a giant conspiracy on so many levels since nothing was done. And FYI your " pretend officer" works internal affairs for a police department in central Arkansas, so he does have a clue.

Now since you like to judge, allow me. Im guessing Chapel Ridge living HUD whore, 3 kids with 3 baby daddies, and arrests for either possession of drugs or DUI. Am I close?? Oh I forgot, probably no job, living off my tax money!![/QUOTE]
Wow I was gonna simply follow these post until this one. I got 3 kids with 3 baby daddies & been to prison for drugs and yet I have no ties to the situation at hand. So ms. Officers wife obviously ur husband is one of the piece of shit Cabot police officers. Feeling a Lil high n mighty in hubby's shadow don't ya think?? What goes up must come down & ur gonna be a disgrace ashamed of herself when everything comes to light. Bet it took some encouragement to post a comment on here being that in one Lil comment from u, uve shown ur a follower not a leader ( ur gonna judge bc other ppl were & so that makes it ok), nice diversion tactic with the judging tho but to put every1 back on track they were talking about the police officers who are abusing their authority, & if the "pretend officer" worked for internal affairs in pretty sure he would've posted that but it made ur bs post sound like u kno something. FYI chapel ridge isn't off Kerr station so u might want to work on paying attention or ur reading comprehension. U were right about one thing Santa wasn't sent a complaint, can u make urself useful & give these ppl his info so they can file a complaint with him. This screwed up town he's probably their only hope. Otherwise find another forum to comment on. Or better yet make up ur own, maybe u could ask anyone if they kno who ur husbands cheating on u with cuz its not his "work"

Cabot, AR

#37 Aug 5, 2012
^^^^I did not know that your free government phone had internet access for Topix. Congratulations!! We have a winner!!
wow

Haslet, TX

#38 Aug 5, 2012
[QUOTE who="Officer's Wife"]<quoted text>Did you send a letter to Santa Clause? He seems to be the only one that you left off the list. I'm guessing it's a giant conspiracy on so many levels since nothing was done. And FYI your " pretend officer" works internal affairs for a police department in central Arkansas, so he does have a clue.

Now since you like to judge, allow me. Im guessing Chapel Ridge living HUD whore, 3 kids with 3 baby daddies, and arrests for either possession of drugs or DUI. Am I close?? Oh I forgot, probably no job, living off my tax money!![/QUOTE]
And your an officers wife? So I'm sure he acts the same way, and talks to people the same way. Just like most the Cabot officers. Point proven.
Tonya Dillion

Cabot, AR

#39 Aug 5, 2012
I agree with the others on Point Proven. Instead of helping or acting like you know what you are talking about you start judging and making yourself and this other officer look like the example other people were trying to make. Here would have been a chance to help someone out that has a real life problem but you make a complete fool of youself.You are a real hero there aren't you? More than likely as othe stated your friend/husband/IFO/FB/whatever , talks to the taxpayers the very same way. Just like the officers were said to have in the first complant. With this reaction it only makes the first complaint more believable. So in saying that do you care to comment any futher on the subject and even make a bigger fool of yourself policewife?Come on we would really like to see the real picture you are painting here
[QUOTE who="Officer's Wife"]<quoted text>
Did you send a letter to Santa Clause? He seems to be the only one that you left off the list. I'm guessing it's a giant conspiracy on so many levels since nothing was done. And FYI your " pretend officer" works internal affairs for a police department in central Arkansas, so he does have a clue.
Donna Donaldson

Cabot, AR

#40 Aug 5, 2012
Ok So what if the person has 3 kids, a taxpayers cellphone and daddies and all that other stuff you claim, Are you saying that person does not Equal Protection of the Law? If you are you just told everyone on here that Cabot Police have the right to break the Equal Protection Clause of Constitution of the United States. Is this what you are saying? That is what it sounds like you said to me, Anyone else agree?
Officer's Wife

Cabot, AR

#41 Aug 5, 2012
I am not a Cabot officers wife. Let's clear the air there. I was simply throwing out the same personal attacks that she felt she needed to throw. It's amazing that no one explodes on her personal attacks but mine. Wow!!
Donna Donaldson

Cabot, AR

#42 Aug 5, 2012
Because officers wife, REALLY? You don't understand why they attacked you? Now as I was saying. No one threw out any attacks. The person just explained what happen to them. YOU were the one that started with the personal attack and let me cut and paste it """Now since you like to judge, allow me. Im guessing Chapel Ridge living HUD whore, 3 kids with 3 baby daddies, and arrests for either possession of drugs or DUI. Am I close?? Oh I forgot, probably no job, living off my tax money!!" Now is this not what you said? Then you ask why someone attacked you? REALLY?? That person has been wronged by the CPD on so many levels and then you attacked. There is your WOW! If you re a officers wife one would think you would hold yourself on a much higher level. The person who doubted the officers credibility because the (officer in question) give out second rate advise. Everyone knows that in these small towns these police all are sweet buddy buddy with each other. So making contact with his boss is absolutly usesless,especially in Cabot, Arkansas. If I were you I would be absolutly a shamed of myself. Instead of offering a helping hand with the knowledge you may have you attack a person. I will say it again right there is your WOW! factor. But instead you set a example to everyone the actions of the law in Cabot. Shame Shame Because it is clear cut that those officers violated those peoples Equal Protection Clause of Constitution and should have charged filed toward them and the officer should have known that and offered that advise if he was trying to help. I think the officer that delivered that advise know what he was doing because he knew it would fall on deaf ears.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lonoke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brittany bayles 7 hr who knows 1
brittany bayles 22 hr who knows 1
Release pit bull (Dec '15) Sun Sheryl 17
Where can you sell Pecans? (Nov '10) Sun Jayrowe2017 183
Strippers at sensations? Nov 17 Bleh 2
alex pevehouse Nov 17 Cabot Resident 22
Kristopher Knight Nov 16 guest 5

Lonoke Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance