anita at Sawbucks
you know

United States

#1 Mar 1, 2013
Damn your so hot. great personality too.
lms

Cabot, AR

#2 Mar 1, 2013
She is super sweet too!!
A great person ;)

Since: Sep 12

Cabot, AR

#3 Mar 2, 2013
She's married also!
hey

United States

#4 Mar 2, 2013
^ who cares prolly not happily married anyway
lms

Dallas, TX

#5 Mar 2, 2013
I'm sure she is happily married.
Shut yo mouth!
hey

United States

#6 Mar 2, 2013
Nah
customer

United States

#7 Mar 2, 2013
She is married. Beautiful girl, great personality and prob one of the best waitresses I've had. She's always smiling and her attitude is contagious. I've noticed she's not there as much, but maybe she is working nights or something.
curious

United States

#8 Mar 2, 2013
Why isn't she working as much anymore? She used to be up there every breakfast and lunch and now some diner girl is always there. I only go friday mornings now because I know shes there.

United States

#9 Mar 2, 2013
Wanna know what sets her apart from the others besides her looks? She remembers our names and drinks and gets it ready as soon as she sees us walk in. She treats us like friends, not just another tip. She asks about our jobs and families and remembers to ask about the updates. Yeah, she's a knockout, but so friendly and approachable like she has no clue how good she looks. She genuinely cares about her customers. That's a rare quality- we love Anita and hope to see her more.
random guest

Cabot, AR

#10 Mar 4, 2013
Went to check out this girl today- WOW. Didn't get her section but I got to see what all the fuss was about. She had on shorts and tan toned legs. I got a refill on my drink from her and she was sweet as can be. I will definitely go back for another look. My waitress was good too. I think her name was Shelly- sweet lady.
smarter

United States

#11 Mar 7, 2013
Stop! Just stop it! I've already seen two different threads on "Sawbucks" , and i'm about to be sick. The way the posts are written under different names (topix loophole) stupidly uncovers that this is employees of that food shack using topix for free advertising. If that's what you need to resort to - trolling topix to get pervs to come in cause you're in a business slump, then it's clear you won't be around long.
Mmmmk

United States

#12 Mar 14, 2013
They aren't in any "business slump" lol! I work in the building behind Sawbuck's. They are super busy ALL the time. Maybe you missed the location loophole? Most of the locations showing on this thread are different. You sound like a bitter competitor...js...Colton's maybe? Lol

United States

#13 Mar 28, 2013
Came in today and got anita. Great service, such a bubbly fun personality and it was shorts day- evem bettr. And we got easter eggs after out meal. 2 thumbs up. We'll back again soon
hey

United States

#14 Mar 31, 2013
Love them shorts could be shorter though
curious

Little Rock, AR

#15 Apr 1, 2013
When's mini skirt day
customer

Cabot, AR

#16 Apr 8, 2013
Today was shorts day! Lmao, just came across this thread because it was our first time there today. We got Anita and she's everything this thread has mentioned. Cute, bubbly, friendly and wearing shorts. We'll come back soon.
regular

Ward, AR

#17 May 7, 2013
We LOVE Anita. My wife and I eat there often and she is wonderful. She makes us feel like we are at home when we are there.
q ƃıq

Beebe, AR

#18 May 7, 2013
smarter wrote:
Stop! Just stop it! I've already seen two different threads on "Sawbucks" , and i'm about to be sick. The way the posts are written under different names (topix loophole) stupidly uncovers that this is employees of that food shack using topix for free advertising. If that's what you need to resort to - trolling topix to get pervs to come in cause you're in a business slump, then it's clear you won't be around long.
I bet she's behind it trying to get tips. Lmao. This thread is so fake!
Haha

Paragould, AR

#19 May 9, 2013
I believe this thread is fake as well!!
Wow

Paragould, AR

#20 May 9, 2013
The manager there said he will only hire hot girls so he could have something good to look at and for customers to look at!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lonoke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carlisle? (Nov '16) 2 hr emily 7
Heroin epidemic (Nov '16) 10 hr A Hole 8
Fidget spinners 15 hr guest 4
Searching Mon LETSDOTHIS23 6
Anna Criswell Mon Pance 2
Walter minteer May 21 udontknowme 7
Red Oak and Lonoke Nursing and Rehab (Apr '16) May 14 Oooo 3

Lonoke Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance