Free things to do in - The Rock'

Free things to do in - The Rock'

There are 8 comments on the Daily Record story from Dec 29, 2008, titled Free things to do in - The Rock'. In it, Daily Record reports that:

In the city, there are many things that can occupy your time and provide an educational experience without putting a dent in your wallet after the holidays.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Record.

Karen Wilson

United States

#1 Dec 30, 2008
I'm not sure if this is the place to vent but I find it so irritating when I click on a subject I want to know more about only to be brought to a comment page. Can I get the story first!
tod meuir

AOL

#2 Jan 1, 2009
I know one damned thing people in Ar can do that is free: Stop that nasty smoking !!!! lol
equinox

New Castle, DE

#3 Jan 29, 2009
I agree
Sue Vicious

Little Rock, AR

#4 Jan 30, 2009
The Arkansas Arts Center is normally free. Only traveling exhibits cost anything.
Freedom

Little Rock, AR

#5 Feb 1, 2009
tod meuir wrote:
I know one damned thing people in Ar can do that is free: Stop that nasty smoking !!!! lol
Have you ever smoked? Have you ever tried to quit?

The Army gave me cigarettes when i was enlisted, now that same government is raising my taxes on the federal and state levels to pay for new programs. Last time I checked tobacco is still a legal product and the government is making more on taxes than the growers, manufacturers and retailer are making on selling this legal product.

So you tell me, whos hands are nasty?
Tod

New Castle, DE

#6 Feb 1, 2009
Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever smoked? Have you ever tried to quit?
The Army gave me cigarettes when i was enlisted, now that same government is raising my taxes on the federal and state levels to pay for new programs. Last time I checked tobacco is still a legal product and the government is making more on taxes than the growers, manufacturers and retailer are making on selling this legal product.
So you tell me, whos hands are nasty?
Lol I tell you what... The next time someone smoking those nasty cigarettes sits next to me blowing that nasty smoke all over me,food,clothes ,etc how about I simply piss in their coffee and see how they like it? I mean should I not have a right to piss in someone's coffee if they have the right to pollute my lungs,clothes,food,air I breathe?
Freedom

Warren, AR

#7 Feb 2, 2009
You appear to be a class act Tod. Let me know how that works out for you.
itiswhatitis

United States

#8 Feb 3, 2013
Tod - if you don't like the smoke you have other options these days on where you can go. Stop bitching!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lonoke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's up with Chris Utley? 39 min anon 13
Mike Brown (May '13) 2 hr guest 4
Grocery Stores in town 15 hr Scott Madding 9
Hwy 5 overpass 17 hr Guest 1
Unfit Mother 19 hr Watch yo ass 11
Cheating Nurse at Spring Creek 19 hr Tamara 18
Lynn Hoffman Thu Help 10
More from around the web

Lonoke People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE